GreenRun - Banks - 2nd Set of Keys?

TheR69L

I'm sure most of you have noticed but when you first enter the bank intown there are 2 gold keys just like inside the safe but these keys don't seem to do anything. But if they aren't meant to do anything why are they made so they attract the players eye and looks intractable.

I just would like to know if anyone else has found these or even found a use for them.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:shock: Thanks for the replies. I never knew those were used for that, I heard about sharing money but I thought it was the cash register at the diner you had to hit with the Galva knuckles. In any case thanks again for clearing it up.

...your Cash Register idea makes way more sense than randomly punching keys to a drawer.

I'm sure most of you have noticed but when you first enter the bank intown there are 2 gold keys just like inside the safe but these keys don't seem to do anything. But if they aren't meant to do anything why are they made so they attract the players eye and looks intractable.

I just would like to know if anyone else has found these or even found a use for them.

if you punch them with the galvaknuckles an action thing shows up so you can share 1000 points with a friend