Perhaps we will make a much larger trichrotomus system

FatedTitan

We have one spire active in TranZit. There's probably two more that we must activate on the DLC maps. Now think about where we could go. I automatically think of Paris, due to it being a map originally planned to happen. When I think about that, I automatically know what our spire would be. The Eiffel Tower.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! I was looking into this myself after posting that. Now, I'd just like everyone to keep in mind, it could just be another generic power tower like in TranZit. The Riga Radio and TV Tower seems promising.....

EDIT: Just realized after some research that there's a replica of the Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas that is one half the size of the original. Now, if Treyarch REALLY wanted to troll us...... Slots anyone? ;)

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Las_Vegas

Thank you! I was looking into this myself after posting that. Now, I'd just like everyone to keep in mind, it could just be another generic power tower like in TranZit. The Riga Radio and TV Tower seems promising.....

EDIT: Just realized after some research that there's a replica of the Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas that is one half the size of the original. Now, if Treyarch REALLY wanted to troll us...... Slots anyone? ;)

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Las_Vegas

I feel like they wouldn't do that as other zombie games have done Las Vegas, but I'm not gonna lie, tranzit on the strip would be awesome...

Honestly, Treyarch does what Treyarch wants. They do what they think would be cool. I mean, look at how many zombie games I'm sure Paris is a part of. They WANTED to do Paris, but then thought Moon was cooler, so they did that. I'm sure they think Tranzit is really cool, or otherwise they wouldn't have done it. I'm just saying :P

I'm not going to guess what the next map will be. I'll just wait for the announcement of what it is. I'd like to be surprised!

Plus, when you're loading any of the maps, it says Northern Hemisphere, so they're planning for some maps to go below the equator (e.g Australia, South America, Africa, and maybe even Antarctica). I'm just going to wait, but you guys can feel free to guess!