Water Tower and Avogadro

donkanaille

hi,

i wanted to test a few things with the avogadro, one thing was to emp him when he is standing right below the water tower. unfortunately he hasnt spawned in the fields/grass, but always on the street. so i had no chance to lure him to that spot.

do you guys know if it is actually possible that he spawns in outside of the bus depot? and do you think this idea will lead to anything?!

thanks

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which water tower do you mean? I know only the water tower at the farm but its outside the map

There is a water tower at the Bus Depot (I believe it is mostly off map, but very visable) just to the left of the beginning of the fog where the bus drives to (if that makes sense). Just, left and up. :)

Which water tower do you mean? I know only the water tower at the farm but its outside the map

yeah its right next to the sielke garage or what it is.

and there are wires highlighted and some quotes mention water. and if i remember right this is the only place where you find water.

the silo on the farm is for wheat i guess.

hi,

i wanted to test a few things with the avogadro, one thing was to emp him when he is standing right below the water tower. unfortunately he hasnt spawned in the fields/grass, but always on the street. so i had no chance to lure him to that spot.

do you guys know if it is actually possible that he spawns in outside of the bus depot? and do you think this idea will lead to anything?!

thanks

Great theory! But, the 'Gadro cannot spawn close enough to the tower to be killed there.