Smartest-Move

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

One of Dr. Maxis quotes that has yet to be heard in game pertains to the navcard & saving mankind I would assume after you do this the bus learns a new route. Only time will tell i'll be searching day & night til this is solved

The bus does not learn a new route. If it could, where would it go? The NavCard has been found to be working now, but nobody knows what it's good for yet. As for the Maxis quotes, it could be a stored memory unit that will allow you special access to something within the next DLC. As far as everyone is concerned, the Easter Egg is seemingly completed for now.

• Administrators

It only seems logical that this whole thing is going to turn into Maxis and/or Samantha vs Richtofen, right? Or am I missing something? A situation where we are going to have to choose which side we wish to be on. Anyone else notice this?

Well, we have the fact that we can choose either side gives us something to lean on. It seems though that Maxis is our best option not only because it would be the right thing to do, but mainly because he mentions that there are other "spires" that need to be powered the same way. In the future DLC, I have a feeling the setup will be quite similar but more challenging and with various complications that will make it harder for the players to complete. As for Richtofen...I'm just guessing his will always be the same; "give me power power yah that's good nein nein do it like that oh yes power to me la la la".

After all, many have already suggested that the setup of the campaign is often associated with the zombie mode itself, so perhaps the actions we partake in now will reflect how things will be accomplished in the future.

That's 1 mention of the Nav Cards now working and 2 mentions of the beams from the beams no longer working. Did I miss something(s)? The beams from the laundromat door, etc? One guy said the beams from the light poles are what made the drops appear below the pylon, I saw beams shooting from the balls of light that drop from the light poles right after I did the EE this morning, guess I haven't seen em since. Did he (you) mean that's what makes the drops and you have to redo the EE again to get them to do it again or have the beams that everyone thought might be clock hands disappeared from the game or something? And Nav Cards work? What? Can't find anything on this.