why cant tob be done solo? and could the electric trap actua

bacon

Well we all first thought we needed 4 player to do maxis, then we realised it can be done with two.. and now my thoughts are on going different ways about it, what if we can do it solo? You still hear the voices and have all the same stuff, there could be a way to go about it to at the least reach the acheiv..? And what if the electric trap means something else? Instead of turbine power how about avorgado into it then emping? Trapping him? :/ just a thought.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love someone to test this out, I've not even built the Navcard machine yet (need to start doing something.. :? ). Isn't the turbine thing relative to the amount of players that are in the game? So three turbines are needed for three players, two for two ect.

I would do it, I just need to be able to survive long enough as soon as I walk into the fog after the Diner & all that lava + Denizens + running zombies I'm stuffed!

I'd love someone to test this out, I've not even built the Navcard machine yet (need to start doing something.. :? ). Isn't the turbine thing relative to the amount of players that are in the game? So three turbines are needed for three players, two for two ect.

I would do it, I just need to be able to survive long enough as soon as I walk into the fog after the Diner & all that lava + Denizens + running zombies I'm stuffed!

be sure to keep 1 zombie at end of the rnd then ur free to go roaming in the fog without getting touched with them things on ya head

be sure to keep 1 zombie at end of the rnd then ur free to go roaming in the fog without getting touched with them things on ya head

2 Zombies are better because they aren't running like crazy but the last one does :lol:

Well we all first thought we needed 4 player to do maxis, then we realised it can be done with two.. and now my thoughts are on going different ways about it, what if we can do it solo? You still hear the voices and have all the same stuff, there could be a way to go about it to at the least reach the acheiv..? And what if the electric trap means something else? Instead of turbine power how about avorgado into it then emping? Trapping him? :/ just a thought.

Maxis requires two turbines so I think the chance that it can be completed solo is very slim. Even if you could find a way around trapping the electric guy solo, you would still fail trying to finish the EE.