Interesting zombie pic

koopa99

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is showing a sign that the tunnels and the shelter is connected to the shelter in Nuketown, and that is probably how Marlton ended up in Tranzit.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out the Nuketown Zombies bunker easter egg.

I don't know why everyone thinks that.

Why would a CIVILIAN shelter be linked with a TOP-SECRET MILITARY shelter for nuclear experiments?

The shelter in Nuketown was made for that purpose, whereas the shelters in Green Run are civilian-made, used in the sudden zombie crisis.

besides the fact that if greenrun is in washington it would literally have to be over a thousand miles of bunkers/tunnels lol

It could help tie in the Illuminati connection to the whole thing... Richtofen as in Illuminist in is fake biography, maybe it is referring to the Presidential post-apocalyptic tunnels?

besides the fact that if greenrun is in washington it would literally have to be over a thousand miles of bunkers/tunnels lol

It could help tie in the Illuminati connection to the whole thing... Richtofen as in Illuminist in is fake biography, maybe it is referring to the Presidential post-apocalyptic tunnels?

LMAO you have no life. :geek:

LMAO you have no life. :geek:

...... You have no idea how stupid that made you look.........

The main thing that's confusing me is the footprints on the wall right under the shelter sign :?:

that is kind of weird

yeah..because it looks like someone has been dragging themselves across the floor then suddenly had a spastic twitch and repeatedly kicked the wall and continued dragging across the floor... maybe someone became a Zombie there?

makes no sense in my head..

Actually Green Run is in Oregon, as well that it (in real life) was a nuclear testing site, why is there a town, bus depot, diner in the middle of it?

Sure beats me...

As well as think of how T.E.D.D. always talks about secret government facilities, that's no ordinary bus :P

It would make sense that if your testing the direct impact of a nuclear weapon on a town(nuketown), then wouldn't you test the effects of fallout on a small town.

Also Oregon is probably right as I had mentioned in a previous post that the manhole covers in game are exact re-creations of ones made in the 60's by PG&E in Cali and Oregon (maybe other states too).

It is showing a sign that the tunnels and the shelter is connected to the shelter in Nuketown, and that is probably how Marlton ended up in Tranzit.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out the Nuketown Zombies bunker easter egg.

I don't know why everyone thinks that.

Why would a CIVILIAN shelter be linked with a TOP-SECRET MILITARY shelter for nuclear experiments?

The shelter in Nuketown was made for that purpose, whereas the shelters in Green Run are civilian-made, used in the sudden zombie crisis.

Also the tunnel from Green Run to Nuketown would have to be hundreds of miles long.