Steps in different order.

bacon

I know theres a couple threads on this but i just want to clarify that you hear the voices in what seems to be any order. I was just playing, skipped the the turbine build and went to the power station and heard maxis's quotes anout power off.. then built the turbine and heard his quote telling me to build it.. the campaign has different ways you can go about it, why not zombies?

its just all too easy. :(

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the achievement was meant to be fairly easy anyway, obtainable from as few steps as possible to the core of the community. Treyarch knew the hardcore would find any extra steps/hidden treasures eventualy ;)

I think of how much I struggled during the shang egg (still havent got it), the moon cheevos seemed easy in comparison. I love zombies but I hate players that arent willing to cooperate.

"DONT KNIFE THE BUS DRIVER" and what does he do, he gets kicked off the bus me saying "you need to stay alive you have a turbine and im not going round again just because we lost one turbine" kid dies looses turbine, new round, we get a new turbine for the kid, were at the cornfield, the kids is nowhere to be seen "where are you" replies "power room glitch" by this point im going NUTS! "you need to get your lanky ass out here, we need you to stay behind with the other player and 2 turbines" as well as "IM NOT GETTING BANNED FOR YOUR LANKY ASS BEING IN A GLITCH" just dont put your turbine down when the electric guy spawns, electric guy spawns "three turbines go down "ARE YOU IN SOME WAY RETARDED KID" so now three of us need turbines, on exit of the corn field the kid knifes the last zombie. By now all three of us are looking at him like "WTF MAN" we are unable to keep him on his feet and in the craziness that was round 7 we all went down. If the kid hadnt have gotten kicked off the bus it would have been a round 4 finish...OK rant done! (you think this is bad, shoulda heard me in shang)

Thing is, I know I AM GOING TO DO THIS, ONEDAY. Its not half as hard as shang!

Here's a theory mr 247, if playing local is possible then do that because it will start you off clean, build the navcard machine,power on then off, place two or 3 turbines at lamposts, then hope to god maxis sais something like tricotomus system complete, then i think its likely he will say need more power or something like that, then kill avorgado under the spire? :/ who knows, maybe bulbs on the spire represent the paths to doing the easter egg..