The Missing Steps: What we were missing

blackfire561

So the EE is pretty much done. The ending is the ending. The thing we missed is us doing it in the correct order. Allow me to explain, the entire new quotes thing that Razor posted is supposed to be the first step of the EE. We kinda cheated without knowing. The reason the achievement popped up because it really was the end. The reason the navcards didn't work is because we skipped pretty much the entire EE. My team is on a near breakthrough with finding these beginning steps. Like it would get the navcards working. Its still an idea so I am not going to give peoples hopes up but its like a 50/50 chance of it working. Anyway this is what we were missing treyarch messed the order up and made it possible to cheat to the end. Which wasnt the true way of doing it. The whole beginning steps are getting the navcards to actually work. Listen to the maxis Tranzit audio for those that dont know what I am talking about. So yeah we did it backwards. Proof once we get the correct order down.

Walkthrough: Maxis side has been the only one we have been able to do these missing steps on. There are of course ones for rictofen but thats another story.

Step 1: Build turbine

Step: 2 go to power, turn it on the off

Step 3 put turbines down at Bus depot, Diner, and Power= The one by the train tracks

Step 4 Unknown as of right now we think we might have to kill the avogadro under the pylon and he will say something different after because we did the actual first step. Also there are of course like 10 more steps. One of the being making the navcards work. The problem is that its not very interactive meaning these quotes he says they dont explain a whole lot. Also most of the time they dont activate, Example when you get close to the pylon now that step 2 is done he is supposed to say the spire is near. Some of the quotes dont register and dont come on. Thats the main reason why we did this backwards. Treyarch REALLY messed up bad on this one. We wouldn't have gotten the order messed up if it had been more specific. Other then that we are still working on it stay tuned.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would explain why we didn't use the NavCard. But honestly, how many of us looked everywhere on the map for more clues to it? I have NOTHING I can do with the card, and I tried EVERYTHING. I gave up on it and my guess is simply that it is for future use in the upcoming Zombie maps.

Let us know when you found the right steps though!

The same achievement was granted when Samantha was relinquished from the pyramid. Sorry to say, I'm starting to believe the same thing.

There were two 'acts' to the Moon egg. There was one achievement/trophy from opening the Pyramid and there was one was blowing up Earth.

No glitches or anything related to OPs post.

I figured that was it. So the actual steps to Maxis side is...

Step One: Build Turbine(He does speak when you pick up the last piece)

Step Two: Turn On Power

Step Three: Turn Off Power

Step Four: Place Turbines at Streetlights

Step Five: Kill Avogodro under the Spire/Tower.

Actually Step 4: Place 2 turbines under tower

Oh, Right. But then does Maxis say at the end. "You've done well, but we need more Power." Or does he say something else and then you get the Achievement(If not already.)

The same achievement was granted when Samantha was relinquished from the pyramid. Sorry to say, I'm starting to believe the same thing.

There were two 'acts' to the Moon egg. There was one achievement/trophy from opening the Pyramid and there was one was blowing up Earth.

No glitches or anything related to OPs post.

Yes but not only was Moon the as treyarch calls it "The season finale" but after the quote maxis gives you if you listen to the audio files there is nothing more. Everything he says takes place BEFORE you complete the egg. Now unless the navcards change something. I really dont see us getting a reward for doing this. The reward for me is the satisfaction of completing the EE and the lights on the tower.

Jeager how do you know that killing the avogadro under the tower is the next step. Like what happens after you do that, there is obviously more he wants you to do or thats not the last step because somewhere either after that or before it is where you have to fix the navcard machine.

BirdDog good to have you normally with us.

Jeager how do you know that killing the avogadro under the tower is the next step. Like what happens after you do that, there is obviously more he wants you to do or thats not the last step because somewhere either after that or before it is where you have to fix the navcard machine.

Didn't you just say that the Step where you place the Turbines at the Streetlights was not the Final Step but the Step before Killing/Capturing the Avogodro under the Tower.

Why don't we actually lay out the steps as we understand them now, then see where the missing part would fit in.

So, this is exactly how i've finished the egg for the cheeve, in the exact order my team did it.

1. Build the Turbine.

2. We built the Navcard table. Obviously this can fit elsewhere for others.

3. Turn the power on/off.

4. Have 2 turbines under the pylon while EMP'ing the avagadro.

5. Turbine 2 randomly picked lamposts.

6. Achievement got.

So, judging my the sound files, it sounds out of order even though it worked.

Going by the files I'd have placed it in this order.

1. Build turbine.

2. Power on.off

3. Teamate places turbine at lampost - Maxis tells you "this is but one the tip of what needs 3 sides".

4. 2nd teamate places 2nd turbine at 2nd lampost - Maxis tells you that this is the 2nd obtuse angle, now create the tricotomous system

5. Turbines are placed at the spire - Maxis informs you of lack of power.

6. Emp the avagadro while there are 2 turbines down and 2 at the lamposts

7. "excellent, tricotomous system is complete"

I still don't know where the navtable would fit in, but going by the quotes it makes the most sense to me that way. Room for error though.

Now what we have to do is think about this logically. Maybe turning on the power isnt the first thing. Maybe its the last thing before killing the avogadro. I think killing the avogadro is last because the achievement pops right after. I think it does have an ending, but an achievement/trophy would have given it away. The nav table remains built for a reason. We just have to figure out the order. Has anyone tried doing other parts of maxis ee before the power? If i wereto take a guess on steps with my theory it would be turbine, lamps, pylon, power, avogadro, nav cards. But what is there preventing us from completing maxis steps with power. He doesnt say when to shut it off. Anyways Blackfire, checkk my theory when you can. Come on guys we are close!

Why don't we actually lay out the steps as we understand them now, then see where the missing part would fit in.

So, this is exactly how i've finished the egg for the cheeve, in the exact order my team did it.

1. Build the Turbine.

2. We built the Navcard table. Obviously this can fit elsewhere for others.

3. Turn the power on/off.

4. Have 2 turbines under the pylon while EMP'ing the avagadro.

5. Turbine 2 randomly picked lamposts.

6. Achievement got.

So, judging my the sound files, it sounds out of order even though it worked.

Going by the files I'd have placed it in this order.

1. Build turbine.

2. Power on.off

3. Teamate places turbine at lampost - Maxis tells you "this is but one the tip of what needs 3 sides".

4. 2nd teamate places 2nd turbine at 2nd lampost - Maxis tells you that this is the 2nd obtuse angle, now create the tricotomous system

5. Turbines are placed at the spire - Maxis informs you of lack of power.

6. Emp the avagadro while there are 2 turbines down and 2 at the lamposts

7. "excellent, tricotomous system is complete"

I still don't know where the navtable would fit in, but going by the quotes it makes the most sense to me that way. Room for error though.

Yes this seems likely me and my team are giving this another go tomorrow. May I just say in order to do this for people that dont know. You much be on rictofens side, maxis wont say anything if you are on his side.

Richtfens quotes confuse me. Maxis has a few unheard quotes but theres literally 5 minutes of speech on rich's side i've never even heard, even as Samuel.

""Blah Blah- Now if only the other-Blah Blah-begun so long ago. Fairwell.""

Nope, never. Thats the quote that makes me believe theres more. As the quotes seem to outline a difference between completing the tricotomous system (Which nets you the achievement) and bringing the spire online causing him to give the farewell speech

Richtfens quotes confuse me. Maxis has a few unheard quotes but theres literally 5 minutes of speech on rich's side i've never even heard, even as Samuel.

""Blah Blah- Now if only the other-Blah Blah-begun so long ago. Fairwell.""

Nope, never. Thats the qoute that makes me believe theres more. As the qoutes outline a difference between completing the tricotomous system (Which nets you the achievement) and bringing the spire online and making that qoute apear

Yeah rictofens is another story lol.

I suggest trying these steps.

1. Build Turbine

2. Turn Power on

3. Radio at farm until he says electricity is blocking communication.

4. Turn Power off

5. Turbines at lamp posts for tri... system

6. Make teleports on all lamp posts(When I've done this, I've seen more electricity at the pylon, might just be me.)

7. 2 turbines and pylon and kill Avogadro

8. Turbines at lamp posts again, or not necessary?

Might be worth a try, especially the radio thing.

1. Build Turbine

2. Turn Power on

4. Turn Power off

6. Make teleports on all lamp posts(When I've done this, I've seen more electricity at the pylon, might just be me.)

I never heard of that radio at Farm before, care to explain?

1. Build Turbine

2. Turn Power on

4. Turn Power off

I never heard of that radio at Farm before, care to explain?

The TV in the house where the fridge is on floor, bottom level. You'll see a TV, hit square there and you'll activate voice transmissions when the power is on. If power is of, there will only be static.

One thing I have noticed to be strange, the clock inside the spawn room of the bus depot has a replication of Stonehenge around it. Probably nothing worth note, but the clock at Bus Depot still seems odd. If you guys would like the evidence I used to support my theories, I'm available via PM or Xbox live.