The Missing Steps: What we were missing

blackfire561

2 of four clocks have the "sun" around them at bus depot. Also 2 say the 7 time and 2 say the 5 time. The one clock at diner says.. i bleeive the 5 time. I beleive the broken glass is related to the clocks in some manner. There is only the broken glass on the ground where there are clocks.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know if this will help you, as it is just a theory, but it goes like this...

We know that the group is split in loyalty, yes? So we have Marlton & Misty, and we have Samuel & Russman.

So, Samuel can hear Richtofen, which means Marlton & Misty should be aligned with Maxis! Now, if that IS infact the case, then we have to look into the idea that only Marlton or Misty can complete the steps for Maxis properly.

Now, when you place 1 turbine at a lamp post before you start the ToB, Maxis will say "Excellent, you have activated the 2 obtuse vertices of the sailing, quickly complete the tertiary node"

and, after this, if you place TWO turbines down at two lamp posts, Maxis will say "You have done well. Now activate the Spires, power. Are you circumcised? Oh hold on, blasted"

Why is he asking if you are circumcised? Is it maybe that Marlton is Jewish? If that is the case, where would Jewish people not go to on the map.... The CHURCH!!!

I tried this theory out, and as Misty, I went to the church with my friend who was Marlton! Now, when we got there, the church bell was ringing continuously every 25-30 seconds! Here is the weird thing! Only I (Misty) could hear the bells!! Marlton, and another friend who was in the game as Russman, could only hear the bell ring once walking past it, then every other minute!

I tried firing a War Machine at the broken part of the spire on the church, even throwing EMP's into it and Placing a turbine down beside the church, but nothing. We died soon after as we attempting to open PaP to try diffent weapons or scenarios.

I am only trying to take something from the Maxis quote, and yes, I could be wrong, but it kind of makes sense that the characters could be individually required for various steps! They (Treyarch) did mention something to that effect when they were doing Q&A's prior to the games release.

I do not know if this will help you, as it is just a theory, but it goes like this...

We know that the group is split in loyalty, yes? So we have Marlton & Misty, and we have Samuel & Russman.

So, Samuel can hear Richtofen, which means Marlton & Misty should be aligned with Maxis! Now, if that IS infact the case, then we have to look into the idea that only Marlton or Misty can complete the steps for Maxis properly.

Now, when you place 1 turbine at a lamp post before you start the ToB, Maxis will say "Excellent, you have activated the 2 obtuse vertices of the sailing, quickly complete the tertiary node"

and, after this, if you place TWO turbines down at two lamp posts, Maxis will say "You have done well. Now activate the Spires, power. Are you circumcised? Oh hold on, blasted"

Why is he asking if you are circumcised? Is it maybe that Marlton is Jewish? If that is the case, where would Jewish people not go to on the map.... The CHURCH!!!

I tried this theory out, and as Misty, I went to the church with my friend who was Marlton! Now, when we got there, the church bell was ringing continuously every 25-30 seconds! Here is the weird thing! Only I (Misty) could hear the bells!! Marlton, and another friend who was in the game as Russman, could only hear the bell ring once walking past it, then every other minute!

I tried firing a War Machine at the broken part of the spire on the church, even throwing EMP's into it and Placing a turbine down beside the church, but nothing. We died soon after as we attempting to open PaP to try diffent weapons or scenarios.

I am only trying to take something from the Maxis quote, and yes, I could be wrong, but it kind of makes sense that the characters could be individually required for various steps! They (Treyarch) did mention something to that effect when they were doing Q&A's prior to the games release.

Could you recreate the bells ringing in Theatre Mode? I'm not doubting it's true, as I am also a fan of believeing that Samuel and Russman are associated to Richtofen(Interaction between teh two vs. Maxis and Marlton)and Misty and Marlton al associated to Maxis.

I wouldn't pay THAT much attention to the church bells though, if you turn on the power and then turn it off, and repeat that, a bell will ring every time the power turns off.

Yo, did some research, Jewish people arent allowed to go to the bar? There is a dart board in the bar, maybe when u hear the dings someone shoots a Upgraded Ballastic Knife at the Dart Board?? add me IIIXHOTSHOTXIII xboxlive

I've shot a PaPed ballistic knife at the dart board, as well as at all the clocks and a bunch of other stuff. Not sure what character I was though, or if they church bell was ringing.

Ok so does nobody have any ideas on what to do then just kill the avogadro. I mean it could very well be the next step we just cant put our turbines down at light posts because that will end it. Since we did the actual first step I am guessing he will say something else and give you another step? I think this because not only does he say nothing else but when the avogadro spawns and that first step is done he starts screaming at you saying we need his energy take him to the spire NOW!!. I will keep you guys posted we are trying this later.

Yeah, that is why I said, "Where would Jewish people NOT go to on the map?"

It's just a theory, and is probably nothing, but I found it strange why, when I was Misty, the bell rang continuously, where as my friends could only hear the bell ringing in it's normal manor!

I did take note though, that in another game where we did NOT place turbines under the lamp, when my friend, who was Misty this time, went to the church, the bell rang like it normally would and was NOT continuously ringing, like it did before!?!

Could be something.

Yeah, that is why I said, "Where would Jewish people NOT go to on the map?"

It's just a theory, and is probably nothing, but I found it strange why, when I was Misty, the bell rang continuously, where as my friends could only hear the bell ringing in it's normal manor!

I did take note though, that in another game where we did NOT place turbines under the lamp, when my friend, who was Misty this time, went to the church, the bell rang like it normally would and was NOT continuously ringing, like it did before!?!

Could be something.

Could be, could be. We'll have to try that out.

It does tie in with the Maxis quote regarding being circumcised, so yeah, you never know.

I am going back in to try it out again soon, so will keep you posted on it. I have already listened to all the audio quotes from Richtofen, Maxis and T.E.D.D. and I have to say, if the EE does not continue, then that is a hell of a lot of unused audio just lying about spare! I would also find it extremely strange for there not to be at least something unlockable within the game, in it's current, vanilla state!

The Maxis quotes do heavily support at least some kind of continuation within the Tranzit mode, and for that reason alone, I will continue to search for more. :)

Guys I'm looking for another radio transmission from maxis. The on where he calls Ric a worm. I was going to try and get something out of tv at farm with a turbine instead of power. but I think there might be another radio somewhere.

I've hit those radios several times, I haven't heard a quote where Maxis calls Richtofen a worm...

I'm checked everywhere for something else that looks like a radio, found nothing. I've also checked the phones out, but not too in depth.

Sorry I don't buy it. Treyarc love zombies and know we all do. They wouldn't make such a schoolboy error. Also reza elghazi has already said there is more after the achievement.

One last thing if it's still only 50/50 why do you post the title as its fact? That's twice you have done that now.

Sorry I don't buy it. Treyarc love zombies and know we all do. They wouldn't make such a schoolboy error. Also reza elghazi has already said there is more after the achievement.

One last thing if it's still only 50/50 why do you post the title as its fact? That's twice you have done that now.

Because it is fact. We skipped early steps, if your to stupid to see that then your just like every other troll in the zombie community.

OK look. I've been trying to keep quiet. All of this name calling is getting out of hand. I expect it from newcomers, but not from people who have a join date as far back as yours. Calm down! This is NOT fact as I have yet to see any proof whatsoever that this is what needs to be done. Look at the sound files. There is nothing at all that implies Maxis will say something else if you change the order. You titled it the way you did to draw people in. I'm not hating on you for that, but your title is very misleading. You do not have proof, and so it is not confirmed.

OK look. I've been trying to keep quiet. All of this name calling is getting out of hand. I expect it from newcomers, but not from people who have a join date as far back as yours. Calm down! This is NOT fact as I have yet to see any proof whatsoever that this is what needs to be done. Look at the sound files. There is nothing at all that implies Maxis will say something else if you change the order. You titled it the way you did to draw people in. I'm not hating on you for that, but your title is very misleading. You do not have proof, and so it is not confirmed.

The proof is the video Razor posted implying there is another step and my team is testing it as we speak.

nobodys stupid here blackfire ok, if anythings "stupid" its looking at a sig that nobody seems to like regardless of how many peeps have asked you to please take it down. being dismissive of everything and everyone is you undoing.

Ok I am trying to make progress and its a little hard to do that when everyone in the damn forum keep shutting down all ideas. Now how about instead of saying there is more actually do something like I am and getting more proof for your guys because simply nothing is enough anymore I am 90 out of 100% close to getting the step for the navcards and say this works I will not post it here because I am giving a shit less about this forum every single day because people like you who argue and shut everything down. Even when there is proof right in front of your face.

The only thing the video shows is Razor getting another orb. His theory was certain lamp posts, not missing steps. I'm not trying to start an argument, I'm trying to stop future ones. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and so calling someone a "stupid troll" because they state what they believe is uncalled for. You believe there are missing steps, and I'm not asking you to change your title. I simply want you to see both sides of this. When going to the Tranzit section, you see what looks like the answer to everything is confirmed and ready for tutorial: "The Missing Steps Found: Walkthrough What we were missing" and once you click on it you see only speculation. It's just misleading. I hope you DO find the next step and this thread gets edited to show what the title represents. Until then....good luck. :D