Someone has to say it...A bit better this time[Updated]

Jeager1999

How do I say this...ehem.....OF COURSE THEY'RE GONNA ADD ON TO TRANZIT WITH THE DLC'S!!! Ok. Now, the only thing I'd have to add is that I hope they don't completely FOCUS on TranZit with the DLC's. I'd like to see them go in the Nuketown Zombies direction, rather than keep adding on to TranZit and Green Run. But I'm truly DYING to know what happened to Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikoli. I friggen miss those guys!!! I have a bottle of the BEST vodka available for when I next see Nikoli. We're gonna get WASTED!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please explain to me why over 60% of Maxis' quotes have not been heard and they all pertain to the Easter Egg.

Explain to me how in CotD and Shangri-la there was a place to put the Golden Rod and meteor but we couldn't because we had the wrong rod.

I respect all of your opinions, but some things I just don't agree with. Sure, we've had audio that hasn't been used before, but we've never had 60% of an Easter Eggs quotes unused in the files. We've also never had a developer straight up say that there was more. We did this time.

And I'll help you out on the second thing I asked. There wasn't a place for those pieces. Those pieces were the end goals of their respective Easter eggs. We didn't have the computer sitting under the lighthouse asking for a Vril Generator but saying its the wrong one. In this case, we have a quote asking for a Nav Card, a Nav Card Table, and,shockingly enough, a quote telling you to find the NavCard and put it in!

Like I said, you're more than welcome to believe what you want. But I swear some of you come off like you're so much better than others in these type of posts. It's so annoying for me to read a post like this and be berated(not directly) because I believe there is more. If you don't, fine. But don't call us who believe "stupid" and "wasting their time" and "gullible" and "crazy." Some of us enjoy searching or more. I got into zombies on Ascension when my friend shot me a message saying there was an invincibility room if you did this thing. Obviously he was wrong, but the hunt fueled me to search, probably a little longer than I should have, for a next part. Luckily for me, there is a lot more evidence that there is more to TranZit than there was for Ascension.

TL:DR Evidence points to more. Stop calling people names who believe there is more. How I got into zombies. 'Merica.

But don't call us who believe "stupid" and "wasting their time" and "gullible" and "crazy." Some of us enjoy searching or more.
I couldnt agree more just because i have a theory tha tranzit will be expanded with DLC doesnt mean iv ruled out that we have more 2 find out about the EE. Iv earned the achievement but still earlier this morning i spent 2 hours on round 1 with my friends scouring the map for more clues. I mean look at how big tranzit is its quite possible that we're missing somthing. The hunt for information is one of the best part of zombies in my opinion.

Love The Walking Dead signature btw

Why a nav card and a nav card table?? Where are we "navving" to? First of all, if it was an fully automated system, it'd be called guidance system, nav's are supposed to have high integration between humans and interface.

Second, most quotes call the "diner", gas station, arent the two platforms close to the train tracks gas tanks? There are two gas pumps too, right?

Also, i believe we havent reached many areas, the gas place, above the tunnel , somewhere in the power room,

Another upper level in town and the wind turbines in nacht.

If someone has a reasoning to why the places are there,or anything regarding my ideas, i'd be very grateful to hear.

Alpha, as you are one of the most respected posters on here, I'm going to say everyone would love to hear your opinions.

I respect your vigilance. I've never seen anybody here call anybody else stupid for thinking there's more to Tranzit as it is. Without the DLC's is what I mean. There's a bit of evidence pointing to there being more.

Though, this time around I think Treyarch may have rushed things. Like the lights that go to the laundry mat. That's only been seen on XBOX so I have to say it may be a glitch. Of course, I don't know. But I'd LOVE to see more. I truly hope there is more to Tranzit. And somehow, I think that YOU will be the one to crack it if there is.

So yea, don't give up. I believe you may be right. At least, I hope your right.

Zombicidal

I should explain a little better. I don't think they will or can actuall add a new location to Green Run Tranzit. If there is a "Hidden Location" in Green Run that requires the "Second Bus" then that location is already there, its possible the means to get to the Hidden Location or the 2nd Bus to appear could be triggered by an Update or DLC but thats the extent of what these Update/DLC will do.

In no way do I think that a Update/DLC can actually add extentions to a map that is already big.

What a meant in my post before was not about the Perk Machines, It was the fact they were able to actually add the Mule-Kick to the maps before. If they can do that, then they can potentially add other "Minor" things to Green Run.

So if they can do that for every Map. Then it's possible they can do the very same thing for Green Run.

It's possible, but unlikely. At least with PhD Flopper. That perk would basically make Green Run easier than Ascension. The lava would be made redundant, and people would end up relying on shooting their feet to save themselves.

Deadshot. Possibly. Though I think it's probably the least popular perk (I loved it though).

Mule Kick I could see added. Very hard to come by ammo, especially at Town, so a 3rd weapon would always be helpful.

Altogether though, it's more likely that any new perks added in Future DLC would have more of a chance being added to past BO2 maps, than PhD, DD or MK being added to BO2 maps.

I want my God damn flopper back...fuck this lava. Yea....Mustang&Sally...Jet Gun Sucks...Just sayin...(I've alrdy been to r30+ on all the maps).

Alpha, as you are one of the most respected posters on here, I'm going to say everyone would love to hear your opinions.

I agree with your earlier quote (too lazy to go back and hit quote), however, due to extenuating circumstances I doubt there is anything left to "find" on tranzit. BUT, I do believe that there is a certain order to this easter egg that hasn't been figured out yet. I'm gonna propose the idea of exploring richtofen's side (again). Because as everyone has been hopping on the maxis boat, maybe there's more to rich (also I'm on rich's side no matter what. Soz don't want zombies to end).

Funny how every1 forgot what 3arch said about zombies in story mode.. What ever you do has effect on the story line for zombies this aint b/s they actually confirmed this, they also said there was gonna be the biggest map they ever made, and clearly everything is gonna be linked to each other, so ye with that in mind 5 maps 10 mini EE's and 2 big ass EE's (WTF LEARN TO COUNT???111) No, i have counted right in Green run you have to decide: Richtofen or Maxis (there is a reason why you cant have both at the same time) seeing that for Richtofen you have to do diff things then for Maxis i cba to count those as 1 EE, meaning if you choose Richtofen, the next DLC you prob will continue his EE (The table under the obelisk, NavCards), The REAL question in this is, are they gonna link all the maps together in a way that we will have one huge big ass map? if you think about if the other map is a separated map then how are we gonna use the navcard? and how do you get to the table without restarting youre game? thats a mystery how they planning on doing it

The Nav Card, once collected is next to your Score at all times. The Nav Card Station, Once built is saved to you Online Profile. That Nav Card will no doubt be next to your Score when you play the Next DLC Map Tranzit Mode.

No Way will they Combine all the (Already Big) Maps into one Even Bigger Map. There's no way our consoles can handle that. But that doesn't mean there isn't going to be some connection between Green Run and the Maps to come.

I'll say this. As soon as the first map is released, and IF there is a Nav Card and/or Station in that Map plus either Card is accepted by either machine. Then I'll have enough to come up with a very good theory as to what is going to go down.

One More Important Thing. Pick a Side. Just like I did. VvVvV

I have a legit question.

Has anyone snooped around Nuketown Zombies' files? Is it possible that there's a larger EE to it? I mean, not many people seem to have tried much with it, specially considering how limited you are when talking about purchasing it. I mean, the map still hasn't come out for Season Pass on PS3 and PC even, so there's definitely a large amount of people that haven't played it yet.

• Moderators

Once things calm down I will be taking a hard look at TranZit.

I've be busy as hell these last few weeks, almost no time to play at all.

I'm sure I can come up with a theory or two.

Not sure anybody even cares what I have to say on the matter.

Regards Alpha.

I look forward to that.

Before i start ranting let me say that i agree completely with the first post.

I honestly can't believe people have been going on this long even after you get an ACHIEVEMENT for completing it.

It's got to the point where the Tranzit section is mostly just a bunch of theories. And to a person who has no one to do these theories with (Hell i haven't even finished the Easter egg yet) this part of the forum has been worthless.

And second of all. Has there been ANY piece of evidence HARD evidence (And when i say hard evidence i mean something that cannot be in the files to be used for another map pack) that suggest there is another part of this map Easter egg wise? I heard something about Treyarch tweeting some nonsense but they could easily be trolling us to or leading us in a COMPLETELY different direction.

The only thing i have to say is that i think the Mods need to make 1 huge Easter egg theories discuccsion thread and just sticky it or just make a Tranzit Easter egg discussion subfourm.

Just to respond to the last tiny section of this, there is it is called the asylum ;) for us nutcase a that chase after the smoke

There is no doubt in my mind the story will continue in each dlc map.

Do I think there is anything else to the story in tranzit. Yes there has to be or this has been the most disappointing ee since they started to incorporate steps u must achieve to continue the storyline.

The fact that Richthofen tells u this is a marathon and u can complete his side at rd 3 or 4 leaves me thinking where's the rest. I don't know if it continues in this map but I do enjoy pursuing the possibility of a continuation. U could be right but I hope your not.

On another note I have had maxis talk about the global polarization devices after we set down the last turbine. The quote that really intrigues me is richtofens quote " yes u did it now who is going to look after that little bastard while the rest of u run around looking at everything" this quote could possibly be from nuke town as that is really the only map where crawlers r feasible, also maxis's quote about visiting this place later could also be from nuke town.

Funny how every1 forgot what 3arch said about zombies in story mode.. What ever you do has effect on the story line for zombies this aint b/s they actually confirmed this, they also said there was gonna be the biggest map they ever made, and clearly everything is gonna be linked to each other, so ye with that in mind 5 maps 10 mini EE's and 2 big ass EE's (WTF LEARN TO COUNT???111) No, i have counted right in Green run you have to decide: Richtofen or Maxis (there is a reason why you cant have both at the same time) seeing that for Richtofen you have to do diff things then for Maxis i cba to count those as 1 EE, meaning if you choose Richtofen, the next DLC you prob will continue his EE (The table under the obelisk, NavCards), The REAL question in this is, are they gonna link all the maps together in a way that we will have one huge big ass map? if you think about if the other map is a separated map then how are we gonna use the navcard? and how do you get to the table without restarting youre game? thats a mystery how they planning on doing it

No No No, There not going to Link Every Map into One. That's Crazy.

I've Updated my OP, you should read it again. There will be Connections between each map but not simple as Taking the Bus. The Save Feature is the Key. See, it saves one side of the EE, Save's the Completion of the Nav Card Station and Saves the Nav Card next to your Score. So if we were to find something in the next Map, say another Nav Card, and we Pick it up. That will be saved to our Profile and another Icon next to our Score, It probably replace the Icon and might be a different color. Then go to Green Run and TA DA!, new Nav Card we found it still next to our Score.

Again, it's still a Theory.

Don't let this topic leave the first page, It's the most logical theory we've got and the more you think about it, the more it seems true.

I'm pretty sure the new Characters we've have will be the same characters for each map. I'm 60% sure on that. I mean, they never really explained how the Original Four ended up in Shin No Numa and then made it to Der Riese. So why will they start now?

We really don't have any confirmed explinations as to why there is so many quotes left to hear but I think my Theory does have a good answer.

Say the next DLC is going to have something like a "Cargo Ship', or maybe a map down the road. We also find a NAV Card and-Like my Theory suggest. We pick that up and it will replace the one we picked up in Green Run. We then go to Green Run and sure enough the New Nav Card is next to our score.

We take it to the Tower, press the action button at the Nav Card Station, and BINGO, it works.

Based on my Theory, two things or more could happen.

A) The Tower acts funny, more that it does after completing TOB, and Maxis says the. Blah Blah, Fairwell" quote.

Or

B) He says. "There's cargo onboard and needs to be delivered."

That's what I meant about not being "Ready" to hear those Quotes.

All I want to know is how come in Survival mode A) The windows will NOT break. (Jugg Room & Bank) No matter what you do they will not break. B) The Beams DON'T shine from the Landr-0-Mat door. (I think they have something to do w/ the Moon & making Green Run become Night therefor its impossible in Survival) C) The Wires that are connected to the Turbine door DO NOT spark. I Understand that the doors are already opened for us, But why wouldn't the wires still spark?!?!

That's just a few odds & ends that may not have anything to do with anything, but obviously they changed the coding enough in the game that those few things that happen in Green Run TranZit, DON'T happen in Survival...

All I want to know is how come in Survival mode A) The windows will NOT break. (Jugg Room & Bank) No matter what you do they will not break. B) The Beams DON'T shine from the Landr-0-Mat door. (I think they have something to do w/ the Moon & making Green Run become Night therefor its impossible in Survival) C) The Wires that are connected to the Turbine door DO NOT spark. I Understand that the doors are already opened for us, But why wouldn't the wires still spark?!?!

That's just a few odds & ends that may not have anything to do with anything, but obviously they changed the coding enough in the game that those few things that happen in Green Run TranZit, DON'T happen in Survival...

The beams from the Laundr-0-Mat door come out, because of the lighting beam effect that comes from the pylon, and since the pylon can't be On during survival (since it is not actually the entire Green Run map, rather, smaller versions), it doesn't come out.