No Elena Siegman for "Carrion"

Is anyone else dissappointed that the Green Run easter egg song was not performed by Elena Siegman? And is there a reason for this? There should'nt be seeing as it was still written by Kevin Sherwood, the guy that wrote the lyrics for all zombie songs, besides A7X.

Do you think that we'll ever hear Elena again because I feel that the songs aren't as nostalgic or familier without her voice.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's just because it's a new zombies team, with now Edward controlling them

Think, in the past, in EVERY MAP that had the original 4, it would be a song by Elena

for the few times that it wasn't the original 4 (I think Nacht & Verruckt are out the question)

Five & Call of the dead, we had Eminem, and A7X

so I just think that we had a change in singer because there's a new zombies crew & now Edward is in control :)

Maybe in the future we'll have a song with both the new guy and Elena if Edward and Samantha battle it out! (Could be an epic song xD)

In the past, Samantha has been in control. Songs have all come from her perspective (except The One). Now Richtofen is in charge. So it should be a male singer.

Sadly, if in the last map we get Samantha back in control, we'll all know because we'll hear Elena in the song before we finish the egg.

In the past, Samantha has been in control. Songs have all come from her perspective (except The One). Now Richtofen is in charge. So it should be a male singer.

Sadly, if in the last map we get Samantha back in control, we'll all know because we'll hear Elena in the song before we finish the egg.

Hey fated I sent you a PM your xbox gamertag isnt working send me a msg BLACKFIRE561