Clock in Nuketown Zombies

So if any of you have played Nuketown, you realize that there is a clock that moves, and rings once it gets to zero. Also you realize that the board that keeps track of the zombies ever 100. So I was playing with 3 people last night, and we noticed that every 33 zombies, the clock moves. So we attributed this to "waves of zombies left". Meaning every 33 you kill that you get, another wave of 33 zombies come. Now, this is where I get stuck. I wonder to myself, if every 33 there is a chance that a perk drops. I know that the past two times I have made it to round 20+, PaP did not drop till round 25. If anyone has anymore information on what makes the Perks drop, mind telling me? Thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time the clock moves (every 33 kills and at 0) the drop behind the shed changes which may be useful to know if you need a max ammo but I think there is still more to it than that such as an easter egg to get Marlton out of the fallout shelter

It seemed to me it's also at 66, but i was not sure. You sure it's only 33 and 100? Not at 66??? Would be not so intuitive...

The perks drop approximately as a basic line you can take in:

1 (solo only for quick revive)

20 (coop only since oyu missed the first drop in 1, that you get only in solo)

That is just a thing you can orientate yourself. I have also got the last perk in 23 or something...