things pertaining to the trains

binaryconstituent

Hello, I am a new member who's become really enthralled with all the secrets surrounding Tranzit. I'm sorry if this has already been looked into and debunked, but after scanning other posts I believe it has not. A while back people were mentioning using the millimeter scanner on the derailed train cars and other objects to see if it could peer through them and reveal something hidden, I even heard something about a navcard being in the train car, but this could very easily be misinformation. Has anyone thoroughly checked this out yet? If so sorry for the inconvenience, also I am looking forward to being apart of the community that is on the cutting edge of discovering what Tranzit has to offer!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not able to test things at the moment but it would be awesome if you could test it yourself. I imagine just play tranzit and load up on points and deposit it all in the bank. Afterwards you could load a custom game solo, take all the necessary steps to pap, withdraw all the money and get the milimeter scanner and get to millimeter scanning everything.

Either the cheap pap and repap feature is put in for the easter egg, or it's just a cool thing they're giving us like the new double tap. Only one way to find out!