I don't think Tranzit is a Clock...

optimus555

Tried earlier today to Turbine certain streetlights in order to send the beams from streetlight to tower and set the "Time".

I had Maxis side done already so we went in game, and turbined the streetlights but NOTHING HAPPENED. No beams shot out.

So we do Richtofen Side and then turbined the steetlights - It Had no effect whatsoever! A beam NEVER shot out when you put a turbine under, just randomly as the Richtofen EE was completed so randomly it will shoot out to the tower.

SO the only time you can get these beams connecting to the Tower, is DURING the process of completing the Maxis ee, at the FINAL STEP. Where you have to put 4 turbines down.

Thats the only time the turbines trigger beams from the Streetlights that I know of. I've tested everything else and it just dosen't work.

So is tranzit a lock? I don't think so.

Do I think there are ways to change the times ON the clocks? Yes. The clocks in the bus terminal have sun rays around them, and the clock in the Diner has a blue circle around it which looks like the Moon.

Just wanted to clear this up as alot of threads are up about the beams being able to set the time. The only time the beams come out is at a specific stage in Maxis easter egg and it just dosen't make sense that this would be the answer.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried earlier today to Turbine certain streetlights in order to send the beams from streetlight to tower and set the "Time".

I had Maxis side done already so we went in game, and turbined the streetlights but NOTHING HAPPENED. No beams shot out.

So we do Richtofen Side and then turbined the steetlights - It Had no effect whatsoever! A beam NEVER shot out when you put a turbine under, just randomly as the Richtofen EE was completed so randomly it will shoot out to the tower.

SO the only time you can get these beams connecting to the Tower, is DURING the process of completing the Maxis ee, at the FINAL STEP. Where you have to put 4 turbines down.

Thats the only time the turbines trigger beams from the Streetlights that I know of. I've tested everything else and it just dosen't work.

Do I think there are ways to change the times ON the clocks? Yes. The clocks in the bus terminal have sun rays around them, and the clock in the Diner has a blue circle around it which looks like the Moon.

Just wanted to clear this up as alot of threads are up about the beams being able to set the time. The only time the beams come out is at a specific stage in Maxis easter egg and it just dosen't make sense that this would be the answer.

I got them to appear when we finished Richtofen's side, we were with 3 but me and one other threw the EMPs. We all got the trophy though. But same, sparkles coming out of the lampposts and beams shooting through the tower. Only had it appear in the same game we completed it though..

Now the tower is lit but I haven't seen any beams yet.. I've had the sparkles in the box twice each in a different game though.

The reason why you didnt get it too work is because when you put the 4 turbines down you have to put them down at the right 4 lamp posts, & if your doing Richtofens then youve got to EMP the correct 4 thats why you didnt have anything happen, so that still doesn't really disprove of the clock!!! Its also funny how the tower stays lit but you never see those beams again your telling me that they mean absolutely nothing?!?! You cannot access the lamps after youve already done Maxxis'

Maybe the Map isnt a Clock maybe all the Clocks are Showing is an X, "Day X/2 ME" well an X is still the same on a Clock, Its also the top view of a pyramid (X) think about the Moon EE & the Device Samantha was in imagine what that would look like looking at it from an overhead view, It would look exactly like this X, Now imagine the All Seeing Eye as the Pylon, the Top where the Beams go to & from then at the Landr-0-Mat door, that mirrors those images, Im pretty positive youve got to match up the correct 4 that correspond to that person. The only reason I think its a Clock is because of the Clock in Town that Looks like an Eye & if you turn around & look its facing the sun, Then you have the 2 stop lights that represent the Hour Hand & the Minute Hand!!! I thin kwe all missed a steo & they made it that way to confuse the hell out of us all & to see how long it would take us, All of the others have been pretty straightforward because of the radios, but here their are none other than the leaked files!!! To me this is the most plausible of anything else I can think of!!!

you guys could still be right, but it just does not make sense to me. Most of you guys haven't even done the ee more than once or experimented with this stuff in the field...no offence. we need to be focusing on the clocks in the buildings

Yea theirs 6 of them 4 at Bus Depot 2 sets of 2 & 1 at Diner then theirs the Handless One in Town that looks like an Eyeball, the more I think of it the more it reminds me of the all seeing eye.

I'm starting to see this as the Laundromat door again. The clock theory doesn't SEEM possible (but I can be wrong). Why aren't we trying things like finding ways to light up the pylon? What happened to that? What about the glowing street lamp and Mystery Box? This EE has to end at one point, right? Or else the zombies story line will get super confusing! What I mean is, the easter egg has to end with one conclusion, not 2. It's like a book. There's a climax, a major event that happens, and I think turning on the pylon was only the beginning. Just a thought. :|

TranZit is most definitely not a clock. I think we should focus on the characters themselves, as well as the functions of the interchangeable parts.

Not that its a clock, but imagine if or what if we had to match up those teleporters to specific EE, their 2 paths each with 4 lamps = 8 total lamps, so when we did the last step we got the achievement but didnt match that character up with the correct lamps, thats why we cant continue I mean the beams from the poles mean something & thats the only time you ever get them then their gone & then going to the Landr-0-Mat door does something else with Beams, I really dont believe this EE is finished... Also which parts are Interchangeable?!?! other than the roof hatch for Diner?!?!

The reason why you didnt get it too work is because when you put the 4 turbines down you have to put them down at the right 4 lamp posts, & if your doing Richtofens then youve got to EMP the correct 4 thats why you didnt have anything happen,

Wish I woulda known this before I did the EE this am. Can't find it anywhere... for the record which 4 should we have EMPed?