remove the glitches plz

Biggsnoopd0gg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, please learn the English language. That being said , I couldn't agree more. Treyarch also needs to make lobbies dedicated to players with mics, make riding the bus less buggy, ans allow 2 players to start a public match without adding more players.

Tranzit is still full of glitches doing a public game wit random ppl n dese ppl posted in corner for hours no downs n thousands of kills like really too easy please get this patched its down in power room under tombstone area
Nah man Der stood Der for hours n a game

heres video showing how people are doing this i am not happy posting this but i want it removed i have seen the avagodro spawn here and fall into the lava pit and would not spawn again for 10+ rounds it is great for these cheaters to be amused by this as they are ranking up big time i will send 3arc the vid also but i urge people to do same

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLc4jWYb8xk

lets not focus on my way of writing either way you can still read and understand it i am an irish person if i were to speak in my native language u wud not understand it lets focus on these cheaters and glitches and lets not forget how unfair this is to hardcore/serious zombie fans we are as a zombie community not as english teachers trying to infect the world with english language as we call it in my country a disease lol..

There are tons of glitches in Tranzit. I don't think Treyarc has released an updated patch as they have certain agreements with Activision and Playstation to release any patches at certain times. They can't legally push a client side patch out whenever they want. I don't know the ends and outs but I know there is something to it as to why they haven't patched them yet.

I didn't watch the video but I'm sure you're talking about the glitch by the lava in the power area. People love abusing this for hours to fill up their banks. Most of those people couldn't stay alive without the glitch. I'm sure once Treyarc sends out a patch this will be gone.

Other known glitches involve the zombie shield in certain areas. Standing in a crack on top of the bus at the depot. Opening two doors at the same time on certain buildings, etc... But to me the most ANNOYING glitch in this game hands down is when you get downed while you are on the bus carrying a part, get revived, and then can't pick that part up for the rest of the game. That there drives me frickin nuts. Just makes me bank my cash and restart the game.

lets not focus on my way of writing either way you can still read and understand it i am an irish person if i were to speak in my native language u wud not understand it lets focus on these cheaters and glitches and lets not forget how unfair this is to hardcore/serious zombie fans we are as a zombie community not as english teachers trying to infect the world with english language as we call it in my country a disease lol..

1+

I don't know about Glitches, but I would like them to fix the accuracy on the weapons.

You ever used a SMR un-packed? A semi-auto rifle that has the WORST accuracy then any weapon. You aim it a zombie, the bullet goes right past his ear. The MTAR has the same problem, even the RPD, almost all the Future Weapons and even sniper rifles.

First, please learn the English language. That being said , I couldn't agree more. Treyarch also needs to make lobbies dedicated to players with mics, make riding the bus less buggy, ans allow 2 players to start a public match without adding more players.

Tranzit is still full of glitches doing a public game wit random ppl n dese ppl posted in corner for hours no downs n thousands of kills like really too easy please get this patched its down in power room under tombstone area
Nah man Der stood Der for hours n a game

not gonna lie the glitch campers have started to bug me too, there's usually at least one every single game. also I couldn't agree more about the lobbies dedicated to players with mics, things would run so much smoother and its kind of annoying trying to find a match and backing about out 500 of them before I find one with a lobby of mics -_-

The best way to fix the whole Mic issue is to quit being so damn shy. We should really start playing with others from this Forum instead of playing with a bunch of noobs.

I think I know a way we can do that without reaching the limit of our Friends List.

Don't know about PS3, but whenever you check one of your Friends profile. You can check their friends list as well. I used this in a old COD Clan I was a part of. It's basically a Silver XBOX Live Account where all you had to do is Add it as a Friend, then you can see all the people who are Friends to that Account.

We can call the GT: CODZ List.

I agree about the leaderboards. The people who stay are punished because somebody left, which is something they can't control. There's not much point to keep playing after someone leaves. I play mostly pub matches and someone usually leaves before round 10.

I was in a game with 3 random people who did that powerstation glitch. I think it's pretty lame. It didn't bother me too much though, 'cause I just stayed in the diner area by myself. I actually got most of the kills because they were sharing kills at that one spot. Besides, I don't think they have anywhere to go when they run out of ammo.

Also, I think when there are too many zombies there, they start attacking the glitchers. Which means when they are out of ammo they can't just stay there. That gives me an idea that I will test the next time I'm in a game with people doing that. :twisted:

Me too. We shall take their heads.

I agree about the leaderboards. The people who stay are punished because somebody left, which is something they can't control. There's not much point to keep playing after someone leaves. I play mostly pub matches and someone usually leaves before round 10.

I was in a game with 3 random people who did that powerstation glitch. I think it's pretty lame. It didn't bother me too much though, 'cause I just stayed in the diner area by myself. I actually got most of the kills because they were sharing kills at that one spot. Besides, I don't think they have anywhere to go when they run out of ammo.

Also, I think when there are too many zombies there, they start attacking the glitchers. Which means when they are out of ammo they can't just stay there. That gives me an idea that I will test the next time I'm in a game with people doing that. :twisted:

Not to be rude but, Do you guys honestly care about people doing glitches? :o

"They can use it for ranking up and cheating." So?

"They get on my nerves." Why?

seriously guys, ask yourselves these questions.

I apoligize if this sounded like I was submitting offense to you all as I wasn't and didn't mean to.

Not to be rude but, Do you guys honestly care about people doing glitches? :o

"They can use it for ranking up and cheating." So?

"They get on my nerves." Why?

seriously guys, ask yourselves these questions.

I apoligize if this sounded like I was submitting offense to you all as I wasn't and didn't mean to.

i play legit like most people do and normally people that glitch suck at the game so they got to go sit in the glitch not to get killed if they did it in custom games are private matches it wouldn't bother people