Questions Answered

Darksungaming

I have saw a lot of speculation on why the EE is not over. From nav cards to no bonuses to tweets from devs.

Every other map and its EE has advanced the storyline, Has answered questions, and by the time the EE is complete is connected to the other maps and EE.

This one is different. We left moon with earth getting nuked, We end up as different characters on earth post nuclear winter. We know nothing (which is usual) but no questions are getting answered. No connection being established. Samantha is gone?

We have no more knowledge at the end of the EE than when we started really, only more guesses.

In my opinion, the end of the EE has to answer some questions. Treyarch understands that we want the story, BO2 is GOING to be more in depth when it comes to zombies.

This EE will end resolving some questions but of course making us ask more. Every answer leads to another question, but they need to keep answering in order to keep interest.

BirdDogDan may be a fake or he may not, But I do believe we will see/hear Samantha again before Tranzit is completed. And I do believe that the Devs may be dropping hints now, or soon to keep us going.

This can't be all of the storyline for the first map, not enough answers, not enough new questions.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Samantha thing is anyone's guess, But either way, the end can not have been reached yet, Just not enough in it to warrant the hype that was given to zombies, no new questions really, just a "ehhh" feeling not epic at all.

My opinion, If it is the end until DLC they did a REALLY bad job this time, a REALLY REALLY bad job.

I think we've raced ahead of ourselves, we need to take a step back and slow down. As soon as the game come out all people wanted was easter egg(s). We need to go back, ask what has happened, what are the order of events, what do we know, what do we not know and what do we need to know.

If we take a step back, look at the game... They have designed it in such a way that the hardcore zombie fans can delve, but even harder than they have ever done before BUT (and I give them kudos) not alienating those that just want to jump-in-and-out. I mean look how, in essence, easy the easter egg is, it really is straightforward and quite frankly not that difficult. Everything is given to us on a platter - the quotes, a BIG pylon sticking out of the areas "we're not supposed to go" (which we're clearly going to disobey!), etc.

Look how stripped back the gameplay has actually become - no extra perks (come on, Tombstone FFS!), removing perks, earnable perks, tiny areas which actually only usable of such a vast map, what's more the cheek to add them as individual maps(!), no radios, etc.

The easter eggs are great fun, but we need to slow down, not run before we can walk and keep on investigating this map and every piece of information it has to offer.

If these so-called reverse engineers, hackers, etc. have gotten into the code, they can answer all of our questions. We have set the bar as a community for the mystery, so when it's not given to us on a platter we can hardly complain and bitch. It's still only a month, does everyone really want everything now!? Either way, we need to solve the riddles and wait for the new ones that they'll be posing.