Samantha

BirdDog Dan

man...some of you are taking this WAAAAAY too serious -____- lol if hes tellin the truth ok cool thats fine and dandy..if hes a trol so the fuk wat lol yall act like yall cant IGNORE his post or the bs he sayin...yall can be like me, watch the funny shit he posts and laugh at the noobs who respond..seriously lol yall remember bo2 is just a game right...suppose to be fun, chill out and ignore it...takes a mature person to do that...lets see whos ready to mature :lol:

It would be ok, if people would be smart enough to know not to waste their times trying to figure out stuff because HE came up with some bullshit theory. Same thing the Somebody01, 02, 03, 04, 69, whatever, is doing in the official forums, it is making it so people don't actually figure out what you are suposed to do, because they keep coming with stuff that doesn't work, therefore, wasting everybody's time, more than simply a suggested theory, because everyone thinks those are the actual steps.

Wasting time because someone thinks it is funny, is NOT ok.

'69' giggity

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Of Course the dude is Trolling. NGTZombies Spiderbyte was the first to bring up the "Stop Rus" thing. Really you guys? It's just Blood, there's blood in almost every Zombies Map since the beginning.

I'm getting tired of this, something better happen or people are going to get so mad, Jimmy Z's Twitter Page is going to overflow with angry Tweets.

Not to defend this guy but he said that once we were on the right track he would leave, then apparently some posters were on the right track so he said he was leaving, but they lost track or didn't make progress with what he thinks is the right path so he came back. He didn't exactly lie about that.

Oh my god, you people are TOO naive, holy crap man. He could have said that any time, and he knew back when he said that, he had already convinced people to keep trying one his bullshit theories, so as soon as the discussion started do die out, he created this thread.

As every troll, he wants ATTENTION, because he feels special if people are talking about him, or something he said.

Like seriously, some times I wonder if most people here are little kids, 12 year olds or something. Let this thread die, like every single one of his so far, so we can move on and forget about him.

Like I said I wasn't defending him. I've also said I felt he was trolling. The only difference is I didn't start hating on him and being so angry like some of the so called "12 year olds" you speak of. Oh wait... Yea that makes sense twice. Take care little angry man, don't fret, the trolls won't bite.

:roll:

can I just ask:

why should we believe you

do u have any proof whatsoever

and why have u cropped up from no place delivering a false confidence of knowing the next step of the TranZit Easter Egg that the zombie community has ever so been pulling their hair out to achieve.

Finally the question everybody has been thinking, if you know the next step which u have been giving 'clues' about saying we are close and referencing seemingly pointless subjects WHY DON'T YOU TELL US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........... yea but seriously why should we believe u

so if you can answer all them questions I'd be much appreciated :)

-Unique 8-)

He has answered all those questions look through his posts. Let's not encourage him to start repeating things.

Have you not noticed yet?

Mods have started closing most of his threads. Why do you think?

Wake the hell up, he's a troll, for the last freaking time.

I already agreed with you multiple times. And if you'd relax and stop pretending like you're they say all end all of this guy you would realize his threads aren't being closed because of what he's saying but because of the angry posters who are starting fights over bullshit just like you're doing. He's actually "been polite" in the words of moderators that refuse to ban him. unlike you spaz.

"for the last time" whatever kid. Take your Ritalin. You're more of a troll than he is just by how youre acting.

As you say "for the last time." I think he's trolling as well but he hasn't given any real reason to act hostile towards him. So just ignore him. If you can't handle the fact that some choose to believe him and can't fight the urge to verbally attack them for it then you need some help.

Are you guys still eating this guys shit? Really? This guy has been nothing but bad leads, fake signs and just pure bullcrap. He has never led anyone in the right direction.

I really couldn't give a fuck if I was banned, it just shows how bad of a state this forum is in, its a fucking shitfest. "NEXT STEP CONFIRMED!!" I thought i hear samunta!! she is de second buis!!!!

This EE is tearing this forum apart. When I first joined, things were nice. Now we have people pointing fingers, accusing people of trolling. I'll admit, this guy is a HUGE troll from how he contradicts himself all the time. Can we please stop fighting, ignore this guy for all the problems he's caused, and just go back to what this forum once was. And let's stop being mean to newer people who want to be a part of this community. Who knows, they may have a great idea.

This EE is tearing this forum apart. When I first joined, things were nice. Now we have people pointing fingers, accusing people of trolling. I'll admit, this guy is a HUGE troll from how he contradicts himself all the time. Can we please stop fighting, ignore this guy for all the problems he's caused, and just go back to what this forum once was. And let's stop being mean to newer people who want to be a part of this community. Who knows, they may have a great idea.

The forum hit a new low as soon as the code was released, and this guy started posting. Everyone is arguing with each other, the language is atrocious now. We were NEVER like this. Now look at us.

Not really seeing any mod action, although I hope it's being done. Warnings and Bans need to start happening. It's clear some of these new users did not read the Code of Conduct.

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried continuing with the richtofen easter egg? Just to check and see if anything happens? I have no idea as I have yet to do either. But as I see everyone jumping on the maxis side of the egg I just feel compelled to ask.

And as a reminder, wasn't maxis the one who gave instructions to launch the nukes to earth, doing the moon easter egg so many times, I always remember hearing him laugh after the earth blows up. Maybe the richtofen side might be worth exploring a bit more.

Also listening to some quotes of richtofen and in one of them he says " get to it...or maxis will kill you all." Which is what he tried to do with those nukes correct?

Then he also says "Idiots you have missed a step somewhere, first the heart, then the flesh then the electricity. If i wanted a mindless thing to save the earth, I would have sent a zombie." Again, I haven't done the easter egg so idk where these quotes come in.

Then he also says "Idiots you have missed a step somewhere, first the heart, then the flesh then the electricity. If i wanted a mindless thing to save the earth, I would have sent a zombie." Again, I haven't done the easter egg so idk where these quotes come in.

Now quite often his quotes have something to do with stopping maxis and saving earth, and lets look at it the simplest way I can think of: With no earth, there is nowhere for richtofen to be "god" of.

All this together probably means something? No idea. I leave you genius figure-outer guys to do the rest.

He has answered all those questions look through his posts. Let's not encourage him to start repeating things.

I already agreed with you multiple times. And if you'd relax and stop pretending like you're they say all end all of this guy you would realize his threads aren't being closed because of what he's saying but because of the angry posters who are starting fights over bullshit just like you're doing. He's actually "been polite" in the words of moderators that refuse to ban him. unlike you spaz.

"for the last time" whatever kid. Take your Ritalin. You're more of a troll than he is just by how youre acting.

As you say "for the last time." I think he's trolling as well but he hasn't given any real reason to act hostile towards him. So just ignore him. If you can't handle the fact that some choose to believe him and can't fight the urge to verbally attack them for it then you need some help.

couldn't have said it any better myself. Hotzin you need to chill out bro, its gotten to the point now that everything I read from you is annoying, I'd rather listen to a troll all day than an angry child like you. That's pretty bad seeing as I just joined the forums a day ago and I'm already sick of you.

couldn't have said it any better myself. Hotzin you need to chill out bro, its gotten to the point now that everything I read from you is annoying, I'd rather listen to a troll all day than an angry child like you. That's pretty bad seeing as I just joined the forums a day ago and I'm already sick of you.

I wish I was a child like you say, then I would probably not care as much about what people think.

The only reason I replied constantly was for people to wake up, and stop being so silly and naive. If you give an opening to trolls, it will make it so more come later, and that can't happen in a community where you need focus and communication.

The guy was simply deceiving people from achieving progress, by creating fake steps, and making people go in a circle. That's a troll's dream come true.

And hell yeah it pisses me off, when I see literally over a dozen of people coming in a row, actually believing the troll. People should know not to fall for those obvious traps.