Samantha

BirdDog Dan

Just when I think you guys have it figured out, you don't. A couple posters are headed in the right direction, but maybe this can help. IF YOU ARE FOCUSED ON MAXIS SPIRE, keep going :arrow: . For those of you who have questions about Russman, why would he JUST be a character to live in the area of the aftermath? This is just 100% incorrect, he is in the game for a reason.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlXreMB5NOw

-Sedan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Glad to see you back, Dan - I knew you couldn't resist leaving us just yet.

I have a hunch what's going on, and where we need to go. Call me crazy, but if you're right, I'll bake you a cake made of gold. As for everyone else, you guys had better listen to him. He certainly knows more than we could ever even theorize. We're already coming closer and closer to this "next step", so why not take it up a notch and close all loose ends with what he has to say? I know it wouldn't hurt. After all, we are the famous CodZ community.

Glad to see you back, Dan - I knew you couldn't resist leaving us just yet.

I have a hunch what's going on, and where we need to go. Call me crazy, but if you're right, I'll bake you a cake made of gold. As for everyone else, you guys had better listen to him. He certainly knows more than we could ever even theorize. We're already coming closer and closer to this "next step", so why not take it up a notch and close all loose ends with what he has to say? I know it wouldn't hurt. After all, we are the famous CodZ community.

Agreed, if teasing info is trolling, so is JZ, it might be little info, but it still is info.

Ok this whole spire thing is great but can somebody clarify this for me. People are getting the quote when they dont have maxis side done. I have maxis done and when I do everything to do the quote he doesn't say it. There is nothing, so do you have to be on rictofen's side in order to hear the quote and move forward???

I'm going to come out and make a statement. I have no clue if this man actually knows anything, so don't assume he does. I actually doubt him and most of what he says, I only stood up for him because some of the users were getting brutal. However, that does not mean you should listen to his every word as if he was JZ. Take inspiration from him if you want, but he could definitely just be a troll with a lot of time on his hands and good manners.

I'm going to come out and make a statement. I have no clue if this man actually knows anything, so don't assume he does. I actually doubt him and most of what he says, I only stood up for him because some of the users were getting brutal. However, that does not mean you should listen to his every word as if he was JZ. Take inspiration from him if you want, but he could definitely just be a troll with a lot of time on his hands and good manners.

It may be, but we can't know, for now.

I don't understand why any of you listen to him. He has spout off nothing but lies. Please, show me one thing he's said that turned out to be true. I can sure tell you the obvious giveaways to a bad troll.

He's done plenty, but one that stands above the rest is saying that they found a way to beat zombies. It can't be done. It goes against core game mechanics, sometimg the developers have stated they would never do.

Also, why is there no audio for anything he's trying to talk about? Listen to Maxis' quotes, since that's where the Nav Card will be used. He doesn't mention a train or a zipline. It's pathetic. Guys, I'm not trying to call any of you stupid. I just want you to look at the facts and his contradictions. This is no Easter Egg Messiah. This is a guy at his home getting a kick out of misleading people who are desperate for more. More is out there and people have found it and are close to being done. But we can't move forward when people are trying to find a nonexistent train and fake zipline. Look at we have PROVEN and shown to the community and stop feeding this guy's ego.

Hey look, he lied again. What is this? Isn't this like the 10th time already?

Do people here suffer from short memory loss? Like seriously. Less than 24 hours ago he said he was GONE FOR GOOD. And guess what, not only he didn't keep his promise, as he was reading posts last night, much after he said he was gone, as he's also back right now and posting again.

Also, spewing lies around, making people confused and possibly going in the wrong direction SHOULD be a reason to ban him, but it is most unfortunate that no Admins show their faces here, only Moderators, which don't have the permission to simply go ahead and ban him.

The staff from here should be aware, that if someone from Treyarch came here, they would contact them first, making them aware of the situation, similar how when R* Games teases the GTAForums for clues.

man...some of you are taking this WAAAAAY too serious -____- lol if hes tellin the truth ok cool thats fine and dandy..if hes a trol so the fuk wat lol yall act like yall cant IGNORE his post or the bs he sayin...yall can be like me, watch the funny shit he posts and laugh at the noobs who respond..seriously lol yall remember bo2 is just a game right...suppose to be fun, chill out and ignore it...takes a mature person to do that...lets see whos ready to mature :lol:

Just when I think you guys have it figured out, you don't. A couple posters are headed in the right direction, but maybe this can help. IF YOU ARE FOCUSED ON MAXIS SPIRE, keep going :arrow: . For those of you who have questions about Russman, why would he JUST be a character to live in the area of the aftermath? This is just 100% incorrect, he is in the game for a reason.

-Sedan

Actually storyline evidence points to Russman having been picked up along the way to Green Run. So triangulate the region between Nevada (Nuketown), Colorado (license plate), and Washington (Green Run) and that is where Russman is from. I don't know who you think you are, but get your facts straight.

actually I STOPPED checking this forums 10 times a day. Now I will come on here maybe 1-2 times. That is because of this troll and other trolls like him. They are actually furthering any type of progress in my opinion. None of these things they have posted can't be found in another post. When you see it in another post though people call them an idiot or can disprove bc it is straight and to the point.

man...some of you are taking this WAAAAAY too serious -____- lol if hes tellin the truth ok cool thats fine and dandy..if hes a trol so the fuk wat lol yall act like yall cant IGNORE his post or the bs he sayin...yall can be like me, watch the funny shit he posts and laugh at the noobs who respond..seriously lol yall remember bo2 is just a game right...suppose to be fun, chill out and ignore it...takes a mature person to do that...lets see whos ready to mature :lol:

It would be ok, if people would be smart enough to know not to waste their times trying to figure out stuff because HE came up with some bullshit theory. Same thing the Somebody01, 02, 03, 04, 69, whatever, is doing in the official forums, it is making it so people don't actually figure out what you are suposed to do, because they keep coming with stuff that doesn't work, therefore, wasting everybody's time, more than simply a suggested theory, because everyone thinks those are the actual steps.

Wasting time because someone thinks it is funny, is NOT ok.

-Sedan

"Many thoughts and theories, but you may grow weary. This thing runs but cannot walk, sometimes sings but never talks. This thing all things devour. A ride, some corn, a house, a tower. Three eyes have I, all in a row. The rays all around me, they make me glow. When my red eye opens, all freeze. Once you figure it out, it'll be a breeze. Along with the flashing, comes some laughing. It comes from a distance, but don't doubt its existence. If behind the door is where you seek, all the ideas are far too weak. Oh my, Oh my, there's so many choices. Just maybe, just maybe, listen to the voices."

teories:

"this thing runs but cannot walk": the bus, it never goes slow(it always goes fast"running")

"this thing sings but never talks": it always says strange things like mount rushmore, HAARP, etc. but never says what they are

"this thing all things devour": it always tramples everything(devours)

"A ride some corn, a house, a tower":the bus, the corn field, Natch der untoten, the obelisk(pylon)

"three eyes have I, all in a row": the bulbs in the top of the obelisk or the bus lights

"the rays all around me all make me glow": the beams from the lamps makes it glow, or when you EMP the bus in town right below the traffic light the beams from the launfry roo will hit it and make it glow

"when my red eyes opens, all freeze":when he gets angry everyone gets scared?(T.E.D.D)

"once you figure it out it will be a breeze": when he gets angry he make you get out with "breeze"?

"along from the flashing comes some laughing":when you finish the EE richtofen laughs?

"it comes from a distance, but dont doubt its existence":no clue

"if behind the door is where you seek, all the ideas are far to weak": the door from natch needs to get open and free the ones there?

Not to defend this guy but he said that once we were on the right track he would leave, then apparently some posters were on the right track so he said he was leaving, but they lost track or didn't make progress with what he thinks is the right path so he came back. He didn't exactly lie about that.

Oh my god, you people are TOO naive, holy crap man. He could have said that any time, and he knew back when he said that, he had already convinced people to keep trying one his bullshit theories, so as soon as the discussion started do die out, he created this thread.

As every troll, he wants ATTENTION, because he feels special if people are talking about him, or something he said.

Like seriously, some times I wonder if most people here are little kids, 12 year olds or something. Let this thread die, like every single one of his so far, so we can move on and forget about him.

Not to defend this guy but he said that once we were on the right track he would leave, then apparently some posters were on the right track so he said he was leaving, but they lost track or didn't make progress with what he thinks is the right path so he came back. He didn't exactly lie about that.

Oh my god, you people are TOO naive, holy crap man. He could have said that any time, and he knew back when he said that, he had already convinced people to keep trying one his bullshit theories, so as soon as the discussion started do die out, he created this thread.

As every troll, he wants ATTENTION, because he feels special if people are talking about him, or something he said.

Like seriously, some times I wonder if most people here are little kids, 12 year olds or something. Let this thread die, like every single one of his so far, so we can move on and forget about him.

Exactly.