All Turbine/Streetlight Permutations - Community Wide Effort

optimus555

Alright this needs to be said. Once and for all.

All permutations of 2, 3 and 4 turbines need to be completed.

Its going to take a community wide effort but this will debunk/prove that Tranzit is in fact a Clock, the Tower is a pyramid similar to the one Samantha was En capsuled in, if it's a teleporter, or if were all just Bat shit crazy.

We need to find all the permutations for:

8 streetlights, 2 turbines

8 streetlights, 3 turbines

8 streetlights, 4 turbines

I'm just testing this post out to see if enough people wanna do it, we can all assign ourselves a certain number of the permutations as they have all been listed by a member here that's good with math.

So if enough people show interest we can start chipping away at this. I made a map with the streetlights lettered A B C D E F G H so if were going to do this we have to stick to the map that I made, this way data does not get corrupted.

Again, just testing to see if there will be enough participation before we move forward.

Here is the just of it, all calculated by Edward Richtofen - a fellow member on the forums:

8 streetlights, 2 turbines: 8 choose 2 = 28 possibilities. If you label the streetlights a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h You get the list of ordered pairs:

{a,b} {a,c} {a,d} {a,e} {a,f} {a,g} {a,h} {b,c} {b,d} {b,e} {b,f} {b,g} {b,h} {c,d} {c,e} {c,f} {c,g} {c,h} {d,e} {d,f} {d,g} {d,h} {e,f} {e,g} {e,h} {f,g} {f,h} {g,h}

8 streetlights, 3 turbines: 8 choose 3 = 56 possibilities

Ordered triples: {a,b,c} {a,b,d} {a,b,e} {a,b,f} {a,b,g} {a,b,h} {a,c,d} {a,c,e} {a,c,f} {a,c,g} {a,c,h} {a,d,e} {a,d,f} {a,d,g} {a,d,h} {a,e,f} {a,e,g} {a,e,h} {a,f,g} {a,f,h} {a,g,h} {b,c,d} {b,c,e} {b,c,f} {b,c,g} {b,c,h} {b,d,e} {b,d,f} {b,d,g} {b,d,h} {b,e,f} {b,e,g} {b,e,h} {b,f,g} {b,f,h} {b,g,h} {c,d,e} {c,d,f} {c,d,g} {c,d,h} {c,e,f} {c,e,g} {c,e,h} {c,f,g} {c,f,h} {c,g,h} {d,e,f} {d,e,g} {d,e,h} {d,f,g} {d,f,h} {d,g,h} {e,f,g} {e,f,h} {e,g,h} {f,g,h}

8 streetlights, 4 turbines: 8 choose 4 = 70 possibities

Ordered quadruples: {a,b,c,d} {a,b,c,e} {a,b,c,f} {a,b,c,g} {a,b,c,h} {a,b,d,e} {a,b,d,f} {a,b,d,g} {a,b,d,h} {a,b,e,f} {a,b,e,g} {a,b,e,h} {a,b,f,g} {a,b,f,h} {a,b,g,h} {a,c,d,e} {a,c,d,f} {a,c,d,g} {a,c,d,h} {a,c,e,f} {a,c,e,g} {a,c,e,h} {a,c,f,g} {a,c,f,h} {a,c,g,h} {a,d,e,f} {a,d,e,g} {a,d,e,h} {a,d,f,g} {a,d,f,h} {a,d,g,h} {a,e,f,g} {a,e,f,h} {a,e,g,h} {a,f,g,h} {b,c,d,e} {b,c,d,f} {b,c,d,g} {b,c,d,h} {b,c,e,f} {b,c,e,g} {b,c,e,h} {b,c,f,g} {b,c,f,h} {b,c,g,h} {b,d,e,f} {b,d,e,g} {b,d,e,h} {b,d,f,g} {b,d,f,h} {b,d,g,h} {b,e,f,g} {b,e,f,h} {b,e,g,h} {b,f,g,h} {c,d,e,f} {c,d,e,g} {c,d,e,h} {c,d,f,g} {c,d,f,h} {c,d,g,h} {c,e,f,g} {c,e,f,h} {c,e,g,h} {c,f,g,h} {d,e,f,g} {d,e,f,h} {d,e,g,h} {d,f,g,h} {e,f,g,h}

Here is the Map :

It would be easiest to start with the 2 turbines, thats only 28 different possibilities and only requires yourself and a partner.

Thanks to everyone who can assist us with this one.

If you can be a part of this let me know what permutations you are going to try, but first you have to CONFIRM that you have a partner/s to do it with..

EDIT - Please note in thread if you have Either Maxis, Richtofen, or both Maxis and Richtofen side done in game. To tell, just look at the tower/lights is it Orange or Purple? Or perhaps Orange and purple (both sides).

-Optimus

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of running though each possibility but it should be noted that it needs to be done with the maxis easter egg complete or the richtofen Easter egg complete, therefore doubling the possibilities. It can also be done with both Easter eggs having been completed by different players, again multiplying the possibilities. Then could be tried with, say 3 players with maxis side done and 1 with richtofen, thus multiplying the possibilities further. This could be a long road, but there is only one way to confirm or debunk the theory.

I'm sort of confused about the "clock idea". So what the idea is that you basically need to turn the power on than off (like you're doing maxis's side) than put the how many turbines in different spots to make a sort of clock? Can i do this even if i've already done Maxis's side? Idk how it will work if anyone wants to explain it to me than it'd be greatly appreciated! :D

They (treyarch) would never make you go through that much effort. What you're proposing would take alot of fun out of the whole experience.

Tell me are you having fun banging your face against your keyboard as weve made zero progress for 2 weeks now?

thats the lazy mans way of backing down lol, who gon do it!

mmm... 4 people put a turbine by 4 teleporter at the same time, then jump in and emp when they arrive. ever tested ? best way to all light them at the same time no ? makes me think of the 4 stones to make the eclipse in shangri la...

since when you teleport your destination is random, this could create something when you are four jumping at the same time...

What we should start of doing is highlighting the most likely of combinations that get a reaction.

What I'm talking about is highlight the ones with the most likelihood of being the thing that will react. We need to highlight the ones that are on the clocks, and all combinations of them. This would make it much quicker if this is indeed the solution.

• Administrators

I'm in for this.

I might as well; this is our only chance in finding hope for the next step, and I'll be damned if I sat around to not accomplish anything while the community is hustling hard just to prove a new theory.

I think that the most common permutation then would have to be the three turbine system. Why? Because when we think about it, we have a Maxis quote that refers to three points of an obtuse scalene system, a supposed whole-map clock that would generally have three points as well, and we can re-arrange faster with three people than two yet only a step down from four players.

Right, I think it would be good to put out suggestions of combinations that have some kind of representation in the game, like I saw a topic mentioning a 242 in the cabin, if it was indeed a clock they wouldn't just make a random time right? They would have clues as to what the time should be.

Either that or we try all combinations and then we figure out the significance of the time that way

I know it sucks guys, but we are going to have to try them all. but who knows... you have a 1/154 chance every time you try a new permutation to nail the next step ofthe easter egg haha ;)

and those odds only increase every time somebody tries a new one! lol reminds me of the combat arms weapons roll Lmao

I know it sucks guys, but we are going to have to try them all. but who knows... you have a 1/154 chance every time you try a new permutation to nail the next step ofthe easter egg haha ;)

Do we need the navcard table to be built? I did maxis's side so i didn't build it

Hey guys Im Ragdo11 706 aka Josh, Nice to finally be in the forums, Ive been following for quite sometime now!! From what I have realized in this is that the Now Die Sign is pointing Directly at the sun!!! So that would make that area or the Tunnel which the Sun is directly Over, 12:00 or 0:00, Now as far as I can tell know one In the game can have Maxxis' side done, I've tried a few different Ways (2, 3, 4 players) & none seemed to work on any of the street lamps that someone in the game had Maxxis' side complete. Another thing I was thinking is that the only way to actually be able to get these to work is after completeing Maxxis' side (killing the Avogadro, you put the /4 Turbines at these specific locations. Thats the only time you ever get the street lights w/ the beams shooting out, Now Ive taken someones picture they made on here (forget who) but assuming the Town is the center of the Clock, & both Streetlights = Big Hand/Little Hand I would try something like this, (would also explain why the Town has no Hands on the Clock) 5:09 = 5 (Bus Depot) :09 (Diner) 00sec (shortcut if necessary) Im not sure as to the other time 7:49 I would imagine the one at the Cornfield (the image they released first along time ago) would be the little hand & the one right after that but before power would represent the Large hand. Now another way the map could work Is that the Tunnel represents the 12:00/0:00 because the tunnel has the significance of the sign Day X/ 2 ME, & to go back in time to get to Night the Tunnel is the Top of the Clock, Its also rounded Ill try & post the images saved the way the map Is while we are traversing it (in a counter-clockwise rotation as well as its a figure 8 if you look at it) & the way I think these 2 would look!!! Sorry for writing a book, & nice to meet you all.

Well since im new here I dunno how to post an Image but if someone could help me Ill show you or email you the image, Basically take our large map or the one in Bus Depot & rotate it 180 where the Bus Depot is on the Bottom Left thats how the map is while traversing it, theory/idea is thats how its supposed to be or rotate that 90 counter-clockwise & the tunnel will be on top making that 12:00/0:00

Sorry I hope that Makes sense!!!

Do we need the navcard table to be built? I did maxis's side so i didn't build it

I would recommend having it built, takes about 10 minutes :)

I would recommend having it built, takes about 10 minutes :)

Would you like help on xbox with the Turbines, i have nothing better to do atm so if you want could you esnd me your xbox live gt? :D