NUKETOWN ZOMBIES EASTER EGG DISCUSSION!

Go Stylz

wait your sure the machine needs to be turned off? is that a part of it?

but according to the theway the story is laid out nuketown is supposed to happen before tranzit but at the same time as moon..you have a point with the mushroom cloud in the middle may havesomething to hide...but wat we really want to know is wats inside that damn bunker..i was doing some research and the whole story has some kind of credibility...like for example the hellhounds, had a back story but to be honest i didnt really care where they came from just saw it as something to make the game more interesting...okay so how bout the aliens from tranzit? haha...so personally i think there is a teleportation matrix in the bunker that may lead to area 51 and where is nuketown?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the Aliens from tranzit are linked to nuke town wouldnt it be awesome if you turned off the machine the cloud dissapears and bam there is a Giant space craft floating in the air in its place. the door swings open to the bunker and you walk into it and teleport onto the Craft and Badabing badaboom There sits a brand new WonderWeapon

just ripe for the pickings maybe a little far fetched but hey i can dream cant I :lol:

Area 51 would make alot of sense seeing how this map Is so intertwined with Moon.And on the moon you start out in no mans land which as everyone knows is supposed to be area 51

The door to the bunker swings open you passthrough the teleporter and see an old familiar sight "Greetings from Groom Lake" Ill bet my balls there is an Epic Easter Egg here thats why its so hard to figure out.I just thought about something Remember the reward for completing the Moon Easter egg All 8 Perks Maybe there is a way to make more perks drop from the cloud there are for sure enough spots for more perks lets see 3 in the yellow back yard 1 up top 1 outside yellow 2 by blue out front 1 on garage and 2 in back yard of blue for a total of 9 perks and a pack-a-punch machine how many perks are in zombies that we know of so we know Jugg,speed cola,Dubtap,quick revive,mule kick,Phd flopper,deadshot,staminup,and the new perk tombstone for a grand total of you guessed it 9 perks !!! i think i might have stumbled upon something here tell me your thoughts or if i haved missed any perks

The more i think about this the more it seems like this could be it think about it Why are the perks falling out of the mushroom cloud how did they get up there when the clock hits zero a perk falls and something else happened to me while playing and was wondering

if it has happened to anyone else When you throw a monkey out of bounds does it always play the giggling sound like when the box teddy bears or was it because of the specific spot i threw it out of bounds

Speaking of monkeys has anyone else besides me glitched the mystery box okay so timing is perfect on this one when you get a fire sale at the very end of it buy a weapon if done correctly the box will float up through the gun you purchased and the gun will also float away into the air causing there to be 2 mystery boxes on the map the glitched box can only be hit once but get this ive done this in 3 different games and each game i pulled monkeys out of the glitched box dont know if the glitch if it is a glitch will work if you already have monkeys or if pulling monkeys all 3 times was just coincedence just weird i guess but i definite heard giggling when i threw that monkey out of bounds so thats making me wonder if maybe thats part of the easter egg that would explain the obscene amount of fire sales you get on this map because it was the monkeys i pulled from the glitched box that i threw out of bounds that time i heard the giggling

New discovery in easter egg I was playing earlier and i found if you get monkeys out of the box and go into the blue back yard and throw a monkey out of bounds in between the fallout shelter and the house at the base of the giant clock you will see a flash of electricity like when the box spawns and hear giggling like when you teddy bear the box

also if you look on the monkeys hat you will see the Group 935 symbol maybe its one of the symbols under the counter ?? super excited that i found this

Ok it definitley sounds like Marlton is building something in the shelter by his quotes. Also I have never acually done this bc I dont really enjoy using the ray gun but I read that someone has said if you pap the ray gun it becomes the x2 and if you pap it a second time it becomes the 3x. If this is so (not sure bc I havent done it) then maybe we should try to shoot or use it on the bunker in some manner. Maybe after round 25 when Richtofen takes over. Can some one confirm the raygun x3 thing? And if it is true can it be pap again to make it a x4?......I'm so confused about this whole Nuketown EE........ :?

by SuPeRmAn8860 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:59 am

When you throw a monkey ANYWHERE outside of the map they do this.

in regards to the monkey bomb outside the map, the same noise is heard even when you incorrectly throw a gersh device to start the side quest on ascension. i dont think the throwing of monkey bombs outside the map is something to look too far into. i do look forward to seeing the mushroom cloud dissipate and the bunker door open exposing wat mystery the bunker holds

by SuPeRmAn8860 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:32 am

Ok it definitley sounds like Marlton is building something in the shelter by his quotes. Also I have never acually done this bc I dont really enjoy using the ray gun but I read that someone has said if you pap the ray gun it becomes the x2 and if you pap it a second time it becomes the 3x. If this is so (not sure bc I havent done it) then maybe we should try to shoot or use it on the bunker in some manner. Maybe after round 25 when Richtofen takes over. Can some one confirm the raygun

raygun busted....no game i have played and have been playing maybe a little too excessivley(not) but at any rate the facts are there it is just a means of how to do so..my thoughts is that its gonna be another one of those shangri-la, moon instances with tranzit and nuketown...ill confirm this or if someone does this first then cool (:

we will get this cant be long now till the whole thing is cracked. lets keep cracking.

by SuPeRmAn8860 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:59 am

When you throw a monkey ANYWHERE outside of the map they do this.

in regards to the monkey bomb outside the map, the same noise is heard even when you incorrectly throw a gersh device to start the side quest on ascension. i dont think the throwing of monkey bombs outside the map is something to look too far into. i do look forward to seeing the mushroom cloud dissipate and the bunker door open exposing wat mystery the bunker holds

by SuPeRmAn8860 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:32 am

Ok it definitley sounds like Marlton is building something in the shelter by his quotes. Also I have never acually done this bc I dont really enjoy using the ray gun but I read that someone has said if you pap the ray gun it becomes the x2 and if you pap it a second time it becomes the 3x. If this is so (not sure bc I havent done it) then maybe we should try to shoot or use it on the bunker in some manner. Maybe after round 25 when Richtofen takes over. Can some one confirm the raygun

raygun busted....no game i have played and have been playing maybe a little too excessivley(not) but at any rate the facts are there it is just a means of how to do so..my thoughts is that its gonna be another one of those shangri-la, moon instances with tranzit and nuketown...ill confirm this or if someone does this first then cool (:

So? When you say raygun busted do you mean that when you pap multiple times it dont change names (3x) or that when you should the bunker it does nothing? Sorry but that post confused me alittle not sure what you meant

sorry wat i meant to say is that (I) personally have never been able to pack a punch the raygun any further than the Porters X2 raygun...something happened `randomly in my gameplay i also everygame that i have played on nuketown since i got it i have never seen the full bicycle hanging from the hook (which i saw) but never the full bicycle and im kinda excited so currently re examining EVERYTHING down to the last pixel if i have to but like i said keep on your toes it cant be long now till we are completed

I always see the entire bike when it is hanging. IMO the bike is there as clue to something else. I think while looking at the bike, you should be looking around it. The first thing I see when I see the bike is the mushroom cloud. Maybe that's just the first hint to it. Whatever we are doing for a EE has to do with the mushroom cloud I think. I.E. getting it to go away or stop it and whatever is causing it.

I also think whatever we have to do has to be done after round 25 starts. It is not going to be something we can do immediately. If anyone is around late night PM me, we can try a few matches and really get to this.

thats wierd ill contact treyarch about the rest of the bike and or why it appears when it feels like it...when i shot down the bike it goes into wat two pieces? so i found that certan objects can be placed through the bunker door...

keeping all considerations open to the mushroom cloud machine if nine perks are available and like mentioned by` Zombie_hawg_420 there are ten sopts to have perks drop from so where are the other five counting the pack a punch spot? has anyone got any other perks than the jugger-nogg, double tapp II, quick revive, speed cola and pack a punch?

not to be all opposed to your(Group935)idea about steps being completed after round 25, but wat if you have to stop richtofen from taking control of the zombies resulting in the disapearance of the cloud...thought that popped into mind when i read your post again just a thought.

by the way: THIS GUY ROCKS PLAYSTATION

What have you passed through the door and how? I've always gotten the same perks every time. There are ten stacks of boxes spread out that's where the 10 in total will go. What you are saying about doing it before round 25 could be true too, I don't know. Maybe stopping it before hand will get you all the perks, making it easier to survive all 99 rounds. At this point I am always trying new things and doing things in different orders to see whati get as a response. No luck in anything though.

ihad moved the bicycle tire(cuz thats all the part of the bike that i have been able to see) over to the bunker door and nudged the bicycle tire into the bunker door and it allowed the bicyle tire to pass through bunker door and i utilized a raygun to move it. because someone on the forums somewhere said there are moveable objects throughout the map...so i tried the most obvious thing on the map to move...the bike tire...i dont know about the rest of the bike yet havent seen the rest of it enough times to try it but maybe someone else can and i can get to it whenever i get a chance to see it...wierd i know but thats not the point here

but....on the other hand on a different note but still related to nuketown, which some people dont believe so but a good point in my opinion i believe that since not only does richtofen now the secret to teleportation but with 115 time travel as well. and at-the beginning of before the loading Screen when youChoose which one You want to play . even quotes "Mass-energy equivalence,secret tests, crash landing perks"(which we know about)yada yada "where the past and the future come together"...now analyze that for a second...okay so just like i said before since in order for you to do the moon EE you would have to have done the shangri-la EE first...so my thought process is going wild at this point and come to a conclusion that since Marlton was affiliated with the american version of Group 935. Group 936 or something... so maybe marlton got ahold of richtofens plans and perhaps this is guesswork but a time travel device or watever may be inside the bunker or may need to be done before a certain time lets say round 25 and after the tower of babble is completed...now heres the kicker with the tower of babble and heres where the variables come into effect you can do the tower of babble one time and thats it so whomevers side you choose may or may not have an effect on nuketown. so take that do with it wat you will imma keep trying though. lets keep it going though

you know that was never out of the question. its either they have to be punched or destroyed within a certain time, i think this because when you shoot or otherwise destroy them they spark for just a bit so wat if it was something like: destroy them all before they stop sparking and then hit the electrical boxes to finish the step...something had me thinking about the beginning description of the map and how time travel was such a big thing for richtofen i dont know how its stayed hidden for this long...im almost uneasy about the whole thing, not doubting just yet. tell you wat else i think is interesting let me get some more information on the whole tranzit tower of babble because you have to "obey" the voices and choose which side i havent gotten enough gull to pick which side i want to make sure that it wont interfere with nuketown or have some effect to some degree

Look at the street signs!! they have numbers on them too! There a lot of numbers in this map and can't be a coincidence that we have a number counter on the Pop' sign and the clock. Remember the level description - Mass Energy Equivalence? Google it to find Einstein's E=MC(Squared). Can the numbers be used in this equation somehow? Then back to the street signs again - Latchkey(Nuclear test). Trinity(Nuclear test) = Secret tests(Level Description).

Hope i am making a bit of sense here as my first ever post.

i believe the map itself doesn't deserve a story-based ee... since it's already a big clue for the rest of the timeline, and it makes the zombie story more real by making it fit into a multiplayer background.

to me the only ee are the 3 songs, the clues in the map (richtofen dg2 and dg3 books, street signs, marlton's voice...) and the moon transmissions by tv.

now it still looks like there is more...

the weirdest thing to me is the map selection screen : when nuketown is selected it highlights a larger part of the map that what you can actually play on... try to find the bus and truck, for example, and you will understand what i mean.