Question about not at all "perma"-perks

x T PreZ x

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you play online? Do you know that there are two types of metal barriers? Do you identify them correctly?

I never lost anything. Even not after hardcore terrible games. I start to believe that people play offline where the server does not tell your console, that you have the permaperk, and then they think they lost it. Or they think the full metal barrier is wooden and think only the barriers with metal edges are metal.

I ONLY play online.. And have ONLY seen one type of steel board.. Viewed from it's back side, it appears to be all steel, viewed from the front, it has a steel border.. I can build a window and it has both, alternating, inside and out.. So there is only ONE type of steel board.

Do you play online? Do you know that there are two types of metal barriers? Do you identify them correctly?

I never lost anything. Even not after hardcore terrible games. I start to believe that people play offline where the server does not tell your console, that you have the permaperk, and then they think they lost it. Or they think the full metal barrier is wooden and think only the barriers with metal edges are metal.

I play online. I have noticed different looks to the steel barriers but didn't look to see what side was in or out. It doesn't matter how I do in my game either as I have been losing them 1-2 rounds after I get them. The only thing I have noticed is that I lose the deadshot/overkill when I don't get a head shot (ex. Knifing or chest shot). I am however actively trying for headshots and usually have the most or as many as anyone I play with during any giving game.