tranzit DLC talk

I hope not... I hated the spire and how it makes little to no sense... The Assension Easter egg made sense because the multiple mechanisms connected to the big ather mechanism, the cotd was inorder to help bring up a sub and help richtofen and co. Shangri la was all bits of anchient machines and locks used to activate crystals... And moon was pretty streight forward with the mpd. But tranzit... I can't make heads or tails of how the denzen portals and spire work... There isn' t a whole lot that "makes sense" (in a sense) to me about it... Purhaps it's mearly because I don't know it's purpose yet... But I don't want the same type of machine to be used twice... Takes away form the mystery...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the exact phrase that was used was "they are set to appear in some form." this is so general that it could mean that they will appear as playable, or through an Easter egg. Only time will tell. I personally believe that they will return, simply because many fans would be disappointed otherwise.

Also they aren't trapped on moon at all. They have a perfectly good MDT to send them back home.

From an objective, logical perspective, it seems likely that they will return as playable characters eventually. From a subjective, illogical perspective, i will piss my pants and cry in a dark corner unless they return.

Nope, they did include the phrase that sayed "But they wont be playable."

One thing to point out is that an expansion to green run tranzit would be impossible, since you could then only play on the map with others who had the DLC, effectively removing at least 75% of available matches. Treyarch wouldn't risk pissing off more fans that way.

Why is that such an impossibility? Maybe with black ops 1 where you buy each pack individually...but we have a season pass. Let's look at this... Who is just gonna buy 1 dlc? Yes, there will be a few who will not get 1 or 2, but most have or will get the whole thing and are already slated for it.

So we build on...the casual gamers keep griefing and surviving, while we ( the hardcore researching egg-hunting crazies) keep going through tranzit as it gets larger and larger.

DLC 1 - New survival map

DLC 2 - New Survival map

DLC 3 - New Survival map

DLC 4 - All previous survival maps tied into a new Tranzit style map with a few new areas.

Think about it, on all the other DLCs, you get ONE survival map per map pack.. Why would they give us another whole tranzit style map every few months? I highly doubt that.

DLC 1 - New survival map

DLC 2 - New Survival map

DLC 3 - New Survival map

DLC 4 - All previous survival maps tied into a new Tranzit style map with a few new areas.

Think about it, on all the other DLCs, you get ONE survival map per map pack.. Why would they give us another whole tranzit style map every few months? I highly doubt that.

But that's the thing. TranZit style maps are the new standard for zombie maps so i'm guessing we'll get those type of maps in each DLC. And I assure sure you they wont put all previous maps in the final map pack. That's way to many maybe just 4 old maps like I said previously. But 11 old maps + 1 new map is just plain ridiculous.

Well think about it... Moon is bigger then kino right? And Assension is bigger then kino, as well as cotd and shangri la... So the dlcs for black ops 2 must be bigger right? (by which we mean BIGGER trayarch, not more cheep fog)

Plus with the move to the multiplayer engine, zombies can now use the same graphics from the mp maps, making graphic design easier!

I don't even need a map as big as green run, heck if it means less fog I'd prefer it, so if trayarch comes out with a slightly smaller tranzit style map, I'm happy!