tranzit DLC talk

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will either be a separate map with another tower like the one on GreenRun or (no evidence to support this one) I think that the 1st dlc will take us back to the old team and show what happened to them and where they went next and then the 2nd dlc it will go back to the new team and keep switching back and forth every dlc. Throughout them the two teams will meet up somehow (not face to face of course) and will help each other do tasks to stop Richthofen/maxis - similar to call of the dead. But that's just a theory due to the fact that we know nothing about what happened to the old team

I'm sure it will be a new separate map with tranzit and you can play survival on parts of it. I mean just do the no fog glitch and look how the map is popping up in the background, I don't really think it can grow even more (the same goes with night bus route). However i hope the whole world isn't destroyed yet (like tranzit) so we don't have to see lava everywhere and ash in the air which darkens the air and let the map look like it's night time. I wanna see a new concept (but that was never the problem of treyarch i'm happy with each of their zombie maps). A underwater city would be nice (because as the missles hit the earth they resulted huge tsunamis which covered some parts of the eartch or sth. :P ). There will be an easter egg which is irrespective of the green run tranzit easter egg but still continues the story.

Just my thoughts :roll:

The way i'm imagining the DLC's is this:

Map Pack 1: 4 MP maps, new TranZit map, Nacht Der Untoten, new game modeZ.

Map Pack 2: 4 MP maps, new TranZit map, Der Reise, new game modeZ.

Map Pack 3: 4 MP maps, new TranZit map, Kino Der Toten, new game modeZ.

Map Pack 4: 4 MP maps, new TranZit map, Moon, New game modeZ.

OR

Map Pack 4: New TranZit map, Nacht, Der Reise, Kino, Moon.

The reason I think they'll bring back these maps is because they were found in the coding.

Ok, come on, Tranzit is Tranzit. They're not going to add on! That just doesn't seem logical. And it's be boring too because it's the same map, but with NEW MAPS ON IT! WHOA! OMG! No. In my opinion, Treyarch will not add on to the current maps and will, instead, make a new map (or a couple?) that we can explore. These guys know how to do DLC, unlike some other game producers out there.

My idea is this :

Map pack one: Feb 2013: could be tranzit sized or normal, but let's go with tranzit... 4new mp maps I will never look at... And that's it.... But there is something else I will discuss in a bit...

Map pack 2: May:2013: another map for zombies, hopefully by now we've seen tank and co. ... 4 more mp maps...

Map pack 3: August 2013: new zombies map, sure to rock our socks off no matter the size, the last 4 mp maps...

Map pack 4: end of October 2013: new tranzit sized map, nuketown zombies, as well as 3 OTHER mini-zombies maps spinning the tale of where Samule, misty, and russman came from..

Now in all the zombies dlcs,(EXEPT for the mini maps..) there will obviously be an Easter egg, there just has to be we love them too much. So my THEORY is that all zombie maps will be with Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo, and their adventures though out the earth, HOWEVER this does NOT mean the tranzit's story is over, no, not by a long shot. After each Easter egg compleated by the Z-crew, you will recieve 3 things, the acheivement, the INSTANT reward (such as the wunder waffe, all perks, new weapon, perk drop, ect.) AND once you have the acheivement, you will also be granted the (wait for it...)

NAV CARD AWARD! That right, the nav cards could still be usefull, perhaps by completing the Easter egg you will receive a nav card when you start your next game of tranzit, it will be distinguishable from the origional nav cards, and sense there is 4 maps there will be 1 nav card for each player, so let's say marelton gets the new "yellow" nav card, he can then compleate the tranzit Easter egg and plug the yellow card into the machine and (my guess is) the bus will be struck by 115-lightning and change course, as we all know 115 disrupts mechinery and circuits. Then if you ride the bus it will begin trekking to a NEW destination not previously accesable before the dlc... I suspect that by riding the bus to the new location there will be a tiny reward there, such as, oh say, PHDflopper! Here's a list of rewards that could be given and their likelyness in my mind on a scale from 1-5

Phd Flopper 4

Wunder waffe dG2 5

Mule kick 4

Hacker 2

Pack a punchXL upgrade (allows more guns to be paped more then once and refills amo) 1

Added fire sale drop 1

Death machine 1

Upgraded perks( ie. jug x2, speedx2) 1

New bus upgrade 3

Builable from the compleated dlc map 3

New buildable 3

Cross-dlc map bank 1

New map area compleatly 3

and lastly: NEW/REST OF THE TRANZIT EASTER EGG (dlc1) 1 (dlc2) 1 (dlc3)3 (dlc4) 5

And that's my solution to A: how nav cards ARE usefull, how to balance the two groups, and an extra little reward for doing the Easter egg! Hope you all like it!

I believe that we will get more tranzit style maps as wel as some oldies. Maybe the last pack will be "best of" and include fan favorites.

One thing to point out is that an expansion to green run tranzit would be impossible, since you could then only play on the map with others who had the DLC, effectively removing at least 75% of available matches. Treyarch wouldn't risk pissing off more fans that way.

I like the idea of different modes of TranZportation in each map. Maybe some double decker busses in Paris, some gondolas in Venice, a train in London, etc.

I think it'll add on to Green Run. TranZit it a new mode, not map. Do we expect them to make another massive Green Run? I guess it's possible, but can you expect four of them? Adding on to Green Run seems more plausible.

Also, you can finish the Easter Egg. I have a friend who has gotten NavCard accepted, then host DCd. He was ticked cuz Theater didnt save because of that. It's all about order. Maxis can be done three ways. Most have only seen the two ways. There's a third way that can activate the hidden steps.

I think it'll add on to Green Run. TranZit it a new mode, not map. Do we expect them to make another massive Green Run? I guess it's possible, but can you expect four of them? Adding on to Green Run seems more plausible.

Also, you can finish the Easter Egg. I have a friend who has gotten NavCard accepted, then host DCd. He was ticked cuz Theater didnt save because of that. It's all about order. Maxis can be done three ways. Most have only seen the two ways. There's a third way that can activate the hidden steps.

Yeah, but why have the map selection screen be a whole earth? Plus the fact that it also says Northern Hemisphere could indicate a map in South America or Africa? Australia? An island? Who knows, I could be wrong, but adding on to Green Run in my opinion seems very unlikely.

The way i'm imagining the DLC's is this:

Map Pack 1: 4 MP maps, new TranZit map, Nacht Der Untoten, new game modeZ.

Map Pack 2: 4 MP maps, new TranZit map, Der Reise, new game modeZ.

Map Pack 3: 4 MP maps, new TranZit map, Kino Der Toten, new game modeZ.

Map Pack 4: 4 MP maps, new TranZit map, Moon, New game modeZ.

OR

Map Pack 4: New TranZit map, Nacht, Der Reise, Kino, Moon.

The reason I think they'll bring back these maps is because they were found in the coding.

Just a theory of mine I think that those maps are allusion in the tranzit map. For instance this one had Macht der Untoten and is therefor in the code to that they could take pieces of it for the map.

What I'm thinking personally though is that each DLC will add a new tranzit map game type in each will have around 2-4 smaller maps for survival. All the perks will be put back in and What I hope they will do is expand the Tranzit map to include that extra path more of the EE and to have all the perks. Plus some new perks and guns as well.

I think that everyone misses the fact that TranZit is a game mode, not a map. So when I say that I think they will add more TranZit maps, I don't mean they will add on to the Green Run map. I think they will make more TranZit style maps using the formula of some type of vehicle taking you around the map.

So the train that you can hear in town is probably just hinting at a future DLC that will feature a subway system. But this is just speculation.

Yeah, but why have the map selection screen be a whole earth? Plus the fact that it also says Northern Hemisphere could indicate a map in South America or Africa? Australia? An island? Who knows, I could be wrong, but adding on to Green Run in my opinion seems very unlikely.

well they could do both haha... might be a lot of work, but they have been working on this for a long time...

Like I said,

New update is released that slightly alters green run as well as provides dlc---> Buy new dlc---> compleat Easter egg---> obtain nav card---> compleat tower of babble---> insert card---> ride bus to new area...

We have new zombies, as well as a way to balance the z-crew with the green sprinters (see what I did there... It's green run... Nevermind)...

Whatever they're doing, they're doing it now. They just had Nolan North (Richtofen) Into the studio yesterday.

That's expected, call me when they bring in Steve Blum (Dempsky), Fred tatasciore (Nikolai), and Tom Kane (takeo), that will REALLY get me reved up!

1st dlc will take us back to the old team and show what happened to them and where they went next and then the 2nd dlc it will go back to the new team and keep switching back and forth every dlc. Throughout them the two teams will meet up somehow (not face to face of course) and will help each other do tasks to stop Richthofen/maxis - similar to call of the dead. But that's just a theory due to the fact that we know nothing about what happened to the old team

Sorry to tell you but Dempskey Nikolai and Takeo will not be featured as playable characters. Devs have said that they will be included, but not as playable. And the old team got trapped on moon.

Whatever they're doing, they're doing it now. They just had Nolan North (Richtofen) Into the studio yesterday.

That's expected, call me when they bring in Steve Blum (Dempsky), Fred tatasciore (Nikolai), and Tom Kane (takeo), that will REALLY get me reved up!

1st dlc will take us back to the old team and show what happened to them and where they went next and then the 2nd dlc it will go back to the new team and keep switching back and forth every dlc. Throughout them the two teams will meet up somehow (not face to face of course) and will help each other do tasks to stop Richthofen/maxis - similar to call of the dead. But that's just a theory due to the fact that we know nothing about what happened to the old team

Sorry to tell you but Dempskey Nikolai and Takeo will not be featured as playable characters. Devs have said that they will be included, but not as playable. And the old team got trapped on moon.

Actually the exact phrase that was used was "they are set to appear in some form." this is so general that it could mean that they will appear as playable, or through an Easter egg. Only time will tell. I personally believe that they will return, simply because many fans would be disappointed otherwise.

Also they aren't trapped on moon at all. They have a perfectly good MDT to send them back home.

From an objective, logical perspective, it seems likely that they will return as playable characters eventually. From a subjective, illogical perspective, i will piss my pants and cry in a dark corner unless they return.

You don't just get to stop killing zombies with tank nikolai and takeo, especially if the other option is to play as a whimp an old man a fat crazy theorist and the worlds toughest girl... No offense but I find it MUCH easier to do crazy wondrous who knows what as our favorite 115 subjects and possessed nazi scientist... You CAN squeeze some theory out of the green sprinters, but let's be honest we ALL have loved the origionals a lot longer then the new guys.... And I for one don't want to fix a character line up that isnt broken! 8-)