Samuel Stuhlinger

Hotshot108

Does nobody else think it's weird how Misty always seems to be an ass to Samuel? in one of her quotes she says 'Bite someone who bites back, like Samuel'

Now i know this has nothing to do with the easter egg yet, but the talk of characters before got me thinking, if everything is there for a reason then the characters must have a back story, right?

Marlton is the scientist who worked in Nuketown before the missiles

Rusman was apparently living rough during the explosion (shoes that he wears are odd)

Misty seems to be some kind of ninja with a knife

but nobody knows anything as of yet about Samuel, yet he's probably the most important character, he can hear Dr Richtofen... so maybe Samuel is infected with the 115 virus, Misty seems to think he bites people and he can hear the voice of the in-comand Richtofen...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Russman lives at busstop, marlton at power station? Misty at farm and stuu i think the cabin? With skulls everywhere.. eaten?

nah but russman does comment on how he likes the tunnel though, marlton was in nuketown and it seems he somehow joined up with these guys, the cabin is an homage to The Evil Dead. although I've always felt that there might be something more to that creepy old shack.