Built in Stamin-up

Lags_vegas

I have noticed after running laps around the map and looping the zombies in the diner area, or running in general. that I receive a greater increase in speed, I usually run stamin-up, but the increase in speed is very noticeable. Any body aware of this? I have also heard that running approx 7 And 1/2 times around the whole tranzit map without taking shortcuts give you this built in stamina-up.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed after running laps around the map and looping the zombies in the diner area, or running in general. that I receive a greater increase in speed, I usually run stamin-up, but the increase in speed is very noticeable. Any body aware of this? I have also heard that running approx 7 And 1/2 times around the whole tranzit map without taking shortcuts give you this built in stamina-up.

dont know bout the built in stamin up but i DID notice i was running alil longer with out it today

Maybe another "perma" perk? Did y'all notice which character y'all were by any chance? I'm thinkin each character has a different bonus; Marlton - buildables last longer, Samuel - hears Richtophen, etc.

I have already confirmed this ability. I havent started athread, but I have mentioned it in the other "earnable" discussions. I noticed it when outrunning people on Round 1 with 1911's. From theater research and general investigating, I think you earn it with melee kills of some kind. Possibly a certain amount in a given time span(instakill).