Are The Orbs Character Related? Maybe!

Lk LostKID

Okay first things first i have been watching these forums for a little over a week now and have been so interested in everyones thoughts & Theories. I have some thoughts of my own and i wanted to start acting on working out what was working in tranzit and what wasn't.

Soooooo.... These Orbs around the Traffic lights.. Random? How do we turn them on? Who can see them? Why does it come out of the box? Where does it go?

Some of these are simple to answer though what triggers these events is what im more interested in looking at for the time being. I have made a video with some suggested ideas of how i came to get the light orbs appear (or rather what i did)

I believe that every character has a special orb only they can see.. BUT i could be wrong. So please, watch my video and decide for yourself if this is something that should be taken seriously or not.

FwrSUEEMcdA

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the box orb is just random because ive seen it with all the characters. Sometimes it can pop up on the first spin or it can take up to around 50k points to get it to show up. At least thats how it tends to work for me.

Has anyone confirmed if the beams of light from the tower have appeared on PS3 yet?

I think the box orb is just random because ive seen it with all the characters. Sometimes it can pop up on the first spin or it can take up to around 50k points to get it to show up. At least thats how it tends to work for me.

Has anyone confirmed if the beams of light from the tower have appeared on PS3 yet?

Im not doubting that others can see the orb in the box but i will say that others may be able to see the box at other locations. unless there is video proof other characters can see this orb other than russman? if so im wrong and i apologise.

Ah nevermind seems like other players can also access it.. okay that confuses me as my friend couldnt see the traffic lights orb even though he has done every tranzit game with me.. and he also has the blue eyes.. this is weird.