Time Travel Theory

Gypsyboy2000

So, as most of you know. Theres this "Time Travel" theory going around, and i have found something to support this. In the World Premiere trailer, when they're at the diner, the neon's on the sign is perfectly fine. but, in Tranzit it says "NOW DIE." Also, SpiderBite found that in a video showing the making of Black Ops 2, there is footage of a Non-Broken Town, and a picture of a Non-Broken Diner.

Just wanted to share, and first post so don't hate. :P

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Well I think that the images in the "Making of" video was just the real-life model images they used. I could very easily be long as it's been a while since I've watched videos of the game, but that's just how I took it.

The "Now Die" thing was first spotted in the trailer, so that for one is out of the question.

And the way everything looked intact in the "making of" of Zombies, is because that's how developers start when they want to make a destroyed enviroment. They make the stage intact, so they can edit it over, "destroying it", making it convincing enough.

The "Now Die" thing was first spotted in the trailer, so that for one is out of the question.

And the way everything looked intact in the "making of" of Zombies, is because that's how developers start when they want to make a destroyed enviroment. They make the stage intact, so they can edit it over, "destroying it", making it convincing enough.

Doesn't rule out the fact that they could have easily made a copy of it in it's prime condition, to eventually use for time travel.

Doesn't rule out the fact that they could have easily made a copy of it in it's prime condition, to eventually use for time travel.

It's just not the case. None of the ripped audio files mention anything related to time travel.

Maybe though, after a DLC comes out, something like that could be added to Green Run, considering Maxis has said in one of the still unheard files, that "there's nothing to be seen here, at least not for now.".

It's just not the case. None of the ripped audio files mention anything related to time travel.

Maybe though, after a DLC comes out, something like that could be added to Green Run, considering Maxis has said in one of the still unheard files, that "there's nothing to be seen here, at least not for now.".

I'm worried about that happening... since Actiivison loves to make deals with microsoft, I'll have to wait all of that time, plus suffer while I watch everyone play thanks to ps3 users having to wait 30 additional days -_-

And where would we travel too? If we go to before town was destroyed, there may or may not be any zombies! Plus the only way we've known how to travel through time was a teleporter, which isn't on Tranzit. I'll admit, i've gone under the map in Tranzit in Theater, and there's nothing new or different or hidden.

I'm worried about that happening... since Actiivison loves to make deals with microsoft, I'll have to wait all of that time, plus suffer while I watch everyone play thanks to ps3 users having to wait 30 additional days -_-

I'm just as worried and pissed as you are.

I play on PC, and we've always had the Zombie maps come over a month after the release on consoles, before Microsoft even had the agreement, and PSN had the maps going simultaneously. What I do fear the most is for people like Spiderbite, who actually enjoy playing on the PS3, he is definitely going to be forced to migrate.