Beams of light from outside of Town?

iKeeganHD

Hello CODz Forum browsers, first time poster here! So today me and my friend completed Tower of Babble for the first time and it was just the two of us so we could only complete Richotfen's side. After we got the achievement (Xbox 360) I headed straight to Town to look out for the beams of light. However, when I arrive I found the beams of light coming from the sky outside of town and some from the direction of the church. The only one I could actually trace back to ground level was one coming from a glowing orb around the lamppost on the opposite side of the Town bridge. We have no idea what caused this apart from completing the TOB. So what do you guys think, maybe help towards the next step? Help us out here.

So silly of me, I forgot to include a link to my video! *facepalm* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syvciodt ... e=youtu.be

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, are those lamp post lights unusual? Because my brother and I did the Richtofen side of the easter egg about a few days ago and we got the same lights going up to the pylon/spire. It was just the two of us doing the EE. I THINK I have the game saved in my file share, I have to check.

I can try looking for the film later on tonight if you guys want me to show where they originate because I had the same thing happen to my brother and I. But I am pretty sure they were coming from the lamp posts near cornfield, cabin, depot, and diner.

Hold on. You did Richtofens side?

So you Turned on the Power

Built the Jet Gun

Use the Jet Gun at the Obelisk

Killed Zombies under the Obelisk

Then Created Portals under two Streetlights. Both of you tossed an EMP at the streetlight then jumped into the portals and then quickly tossed the EMP's at the Streetlights you appeared.

Hold on. You did Richtofens side?

So you Turned on the Power

Built the Jet Gun

Use the Jet Gun at the Obelisk

Killed Zombies under the Obelisk

Then Created Portals under two Streetlights. Both of you tossed an EMP at the streetlight then jumped into the portals and then quickly tossed the EMP's at the Streetlights you appeared.

Yes that's exactly what we did, step by step.

The beams of light are common on the lampposts you use for the emp grenades on. They stay for 1 game, then are gone the next.

Woah...

Then maybe this is it!

Do the richtofen egg... very next game, have all 4 players set down turbines at the 4 lamp posts NOT sending off beams?

sounds good!

The beams of light are common on the lampposts you use for the emp grenades on. They stay for 1 game, then are gone the next.

Woah...

Then maybe this is it!

Do the richtofen egg... very next game, have all 4 players set down turbines at the 4 lamp posts NOT sending off beams?

I think it needs to be in the same game as the ToB.

Complete Richtofen and then get all four players to make portals (wormholes) at the posts creating the beams. Obviously try the turbines as well but if you think about it, the power is already on, so what would change by dropping turbines.

The portals however seem like a likely trigger.

I think the turbines will play a role in the maxis continuation, Im increasingly thinking they have different continuation steps.