I no longer hear the Dr. during gameplay

YouReaper

Hi guys and not trying to add just another stupid post but I am seriously trying to get this EE done but with no success. I used to hear the Dr. speaking once I started gathering parts for the Turbine beginning at round 1, I have tried on numerous occasions to try and complete either side with no avail. But I noticed now that when I am playing I no longer hear any voices and have yet to complete either side of the EE, even when I turn the power on and then off after Avogandro appears, I hear nothing. If anyone knows anything or if I am stupidly forgetting a step then please let me know then ignore this post. Thanks a lot.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Har har x_X but yea I use turtle beaches and yet I no longer hear either of them talking. Could it be that me and a friend are creating a custom match? (My only known way of creating a private lobby)

Don't think It can be done in custom can it? If the rock isn't there in the beginning I don't think it can be done btw u don't here him when u build the turbine then u probably have to do it in public

I have to double check to make sure everything is in order. And I did use the Purplr Rock (in the hole near the shelter) as a checkpoint to make sure I could complete the EE. I did see the rock lastnight and tried to continue going along with Maxis's EE by turning on the power and then turning off after his rant is over. But I have yet to hear anyone say anything for a few days. I have yet to fully assemble the Table under the Pylon (which I found out is not necessary for Maxis's EE) I thought perhaps I hopped into a room and it was completed without my knowledge (which is NOT done because I have yet to recieve the achievement) I am on Xbox Live and my gamertag is YouReaper if anyone wants to give me and add and a hand. (I am in my 20s and not some annoying kid looking for friends or to talk about Justin Bieber.......I have come across that before) Either way thanks for the help guys/gals

Yes once I created the game the rock was there, which means that I can complete the table for the Richtofen EE. But I am trying to do the Dr. Maxis side of the EE cause it is simple and proven to be done with just 2 people. If anyone here has xbox and can play between 7pm-3am EST then please give me a hand.....I hate asking but my friends don't seem to understand "Don't kill the last zombie so we can start the Easter.....*bang bang*......Egg......"