Next Step Has Most Likely Been Found!!!!!! Update

blackfire561

I'm about to write a new topic which THIS post is basically going to contridict it. But anyway.

The one who posted about the "Fly Trap" might be onto something. Because, if you think about it. Dr. Richtofens second to last step in his EE, you need to kill Zombies to power up the Obelisk. That is similar to the "Fill the Canisters" in MOON.

What if they are re-using old steps? Re-made but in the same Format.

Are there any other steps from the Old Map EE's that are similar to Both sides of the TOB EE?

Well, if the Fly Trap step really was reused, I would say look for places to shoot at Farm. Don't Farmers go around shooting stuff in their own building? It's plausible, I think. I would also like to mention that Farm is probably one of the few places that didn't actually have anything major in. All it had was one bear, and a piece of the Obelisk. Shouldn't it probably have a step in it aswell? It's kinda big not to have.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Above the bar, then jump when over run...over to the apartment, and jump, rinse, repeat.

It's about the most commonly used "Rape Train"

Basically you stand hear the hole in the wall upstair in the Bar. When you feel your about to get over ran by Zombies, Jump out then run to the Second Floor of the building across from the Bank, the room you buy Juggernog. Then jump out the hole where the Traffic light is hanging then run back to the Bar and back upstairs.

Rinse, Repeat.

...really? I've been rape training in the stamin-up corner just running back and forth from the bank door to stamin-up, then shooting through the pool table room and going back over there. I made it to round 30 on the second day like that...

I'm about to write a new topic which THIS post is basically going to contridict it. But anyway.

The one who posted about the "Fly Trap" might be onto something. Because, if you think about it. Dr. Richtofens second to last step in his EE, you need to kill Zombies to power up the Obelisk. That is similar to the "Fill the Canisters" in MOON.

Are there any other steps from the Old Map EE's that are similar to Both sides of the TOB EE?

Well, if the Fly Trap step really was reused, I would say look for places to shoot at Farm. Don't Farmers go around shooting stuff in their own building? It's plausible, I think. I would also like to mention that Farm is probably one of the few places that didn't actually have anything major in. All it had was one bear, and a piece of the Obelisk. Shouldn't it probably have a step in it aswell? It's kinda big not to have.

That's not a bad idea at all, the farm also holds the fridge and that tv radio secret it wouldn't surprise me at all if there's more.

That's not a bad idea at all, the farm also holds the fridge and that tv radio secret it wouldn't surprise me at all if there's more.

There are people that believe there's a horse hidden there, who knows, maybe you get it out, the same way you activate the Fly Trap.

I'll be trying it out tomorrow when I get back home. Or maybe hopefully, someone will find something before me.

Well lets see pretty much every Map weve ever played in since Der Riese weve been able to activate something outside of the Map.

Kino: The Chandelier w/the Radio

Ascension: The Generator to activate Node 1 for the EE

CotD: The Generators that were glowing

Shangri-La: The Trap/Hatch & the Dynamite as well as the Golden Rods

Moon: The Plates at Area 51 that had to be pulled up w/ Gersch Devices as well as the Focusing Stone.

I may have missed some but as far as EE go yea we've had stuff we could activate outside the map in most all of them!!!

Well, I remember looking at the Texture Pics someone ripped from the Game. (Links somewhere in the Forums) There are some Textures to objects we've yet to see. One of those Textures looks like a Red/White/Blue Bullseye painted on three/four planks of Wood.

I think it could be a painted onto a set of wooden sign that could be nailed to a Tree or propped up like those Dangers signs. I'm thinking it could be out of the map around the Farm area.

That or it could be added to Green Run when the DLC Map(s) come out.

Now I didn't read everything and am still working on trying this stuff with a decent team... but the only clocks I've seen show hands at 10 and 8 or 22 and 20... Perhaps the bus running counter clockwise could be effective in turning back the clock?

I am having trouble figuring out where 10 and 2 would be... obviously the town is the center of the map as the clock there has no hands... so maybe the diner and the bus depot are 10 and 2?

I dont know if it helps but,

In the map you can see the sun aswell as the lamps are on. Lamps usually turn off a bit after the sun has come up, or on just before it sets.

Now, since the sun is in the east it's morning.

And if we start thinking about the fact that the sun has just come up, we can assume it's 7:49 and not 5:11 (then the sun would be quite a bit lower in the sky.

So the 7:49 tranzit clocks are the correct ones.

then if you know russ, on a qoute it says 1.21 gigawatts(i dont know the exact number)but it is the number used on he movie back to the future as needed to time travel, and on the game if you use 4 turbines on the bus, IT GOES FASTER

Can anyone confirm the bolded part? I am having a hard time getting random pubs to cooperate with me

Either way, have we scoured the map for any hidden switches ala the Der Ries flytrap.

(For those too young in zombies to know, and those too old to remember: Der riese had a switch waaay outside the movement bounds of the map that could only be activated by hitting it with a PaP'd Sniper rifle.)

That open area above diner makes me suspicious of any switches nearby

One of Zielinski's new tweets makes me think that there is something at the top of the Diner that is special aswell. Here it is:

jimmy zielinski jimmy zielinski ‏@ZielinskiJimmy

@josecha34156229 above the bar, then jump when over run...over to the apartment, and jump, rinse, repeat.

"Above the bar" that is what makes me think that he wants us to try stuff at the top of the Diner. I just don't really understand what the rest of it means, if this ends up indeed being a hint.

Keep in mind, this reply was sent to a completely random person, with a nearly empty twitter, asking a question that doesn't even have anything to do with anything he was talking about previously.

EDIT: Here's the link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy/stat ... 2309027841

Wrong, completely unrelated to EEs, the guy asked were is the best place to camp, nothing more nothing less

Ragdo, I'd love to read what you came up with on the poster. That stuff in the top right looks suspicious...

Ragdoll i just use 2 1s just bc, But yea here it is!!!

Dosen't this remind you of something, Yup the Movie Posters from KINO, How about the 2 people in the Image, Yup Marlton & Misty aka Abigail, See the M in his hair, & she has on gloves but it says black or red... & the same style top, yea tell me about it, What about her tail an S Samantha "Abigail" Maxxis, Marlton "Maxxis" See the Halo on the top right with the electric symbol & ? that makes a P for Power, & on the right side in blue is a devil horn suggesting Richtofen is the bad guy (to the left of the TU)Now Notice how it says 12/8/12 but the 8 is much bolder than the rest!!! Well the way I had the map w/ the tunnel at the top makes the map a figure 8, also their 8 teleporters/wormholes. On the top right corner you see TU & thats it. AVALON or NOLAVA can be seen next to a triangle or pyramid, & the biggest of them all is The giant sun in the middle w/ the Moon in front of it, suggesting even further we can go back in time. Now its up to you guys if you want to play w/ the color level & saturation, contrast & see what you can find hidden underneath it all as I did, but its pretty crazy it seems that this was made thru a paint of some sort. Im pretty sure you can see turbines or Manniquines in the top left & right corners, Its pretty creepy actually

where did you find that poster image from to begin with?