Next Step Has Most Likely Been Found!!!!!! Update

blackfire561

First off thanks to xRaymau5x for posting this idea here is the thread explaining his idea http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=26236&p=254332#p254332 Now basically he said tranzit is a big clock. The portals reperesent the dots and the turbines represent the hands. Now yesterday if you remember OPLRazor posted this video

Now he had three turbines down in the correct spots now imagine a clock. There are 3 hands on it, two big hands, and 1 skinny one that continuaslly moves. He had three turbines down all in different places and that represented a time. Now by doing that in the correct places he got the orb to glow on the pylon. This is how we get the navcards to work. Yesterday fraziershea posted this topic yesterday http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=26207 Look at the wire it goes all the way up to where an orb will be. If we put the turbines in the correct spots with a wormhole activated it can possibly reverse time and put the orb on the ball that the wire is connected too and activate the navcards. BOOOOOOOOM My mind is blown. I am almost 100% sure this is it. Not only because Razor made video proof of it but because BirdDog Dan said he would leave once the step was said. He announced on Rays forum hes leaving. This is it, I am going to try this when my team group 247 gets on in a few hours. If anyone can try it before please do.

Ps sorry for the spelling and grammar I will edit later.

UPDATE: Ok so my team and I based this whole clock theory on after getting maxis to say the quote he did for Razor for doing the triangle thing. Now we were going to do it after we did the maxis quote. The problem is we cant test the clock until after we get maxis to say the quote that was the entire theory. It was waiting for maxis to say the quote then we start working on it. So we cant get maxis to say the quote we did exactly as it says in the vid and description and nothing. We dont know why. Do you guys think the whole clock thing would work with skipping the quote step. Because we will try it but do you think it would work????

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I just posted this same theory on this thread a few hours ago.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... 36&t=26240

It's been on my mind for some time now, every singe OPL's video yesterday. We just have to find out where 12,3,6,9 points are on the green run map and what teleports to activate, either by opening teleports or having turbines at the lamp posts.

Try the ports, starting at the bank, i suggest thats the 12:00 pos, if we'd have to go back in time, we'd have to go backwards to bus depot, look at the clock there, and configure it according to that one, then proceed with the other clocks.

It's been on my mind for some time now, every singe OPL's video yesterday. We just have to find out where 12,3,6,9 points are on the green run map and what teleports to activate, either by opening teleports or having turbines at the lamp posts.

Try the ports, starting at the bank, i suggest thats the 12:00 pos, if we'd have to go back in time, we'd have to go backwards to bus depot, look at the clock there, and configure it according to that one, then proceed with the other clocks.

Question what makes you say 12:00 is town and not bus depot?

Question what makes you say 12:00 is town and not bus depot?

Town has the no hands clock -> centerpoint

Town has beams representing hands, meaning thats where we start (laundromat beam). Where does everything start with? The number zero, how do clocks represent midnight -> 0:00? With a twelve.

What if for the hand that continually moves you put a turbine on the bus, since it contiuously moves around the map?

I thought of this too or that you emp the bus to stop it at certain points around the map to represent different times. Any time could be possible.

I thought that unless the bus wasn't moving you couldn't put a turbine on top or it turns to dust?

What if for the hand that continually moves you put a turbine on the bus, since it contiuously moves around the map?

I thought of this too or that you emp the bus to stop it at certain points around the map to represent different times. Any time could be possible.

That moves it gorward technically, we want to go backwards. So we'd have to walk :p

First off thanks to xRaymau5x for posting this idea here is the thread explaining his idea http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=26236&p=254332#p254332 Now basically he said tranzit is a big clock. The portals reperesent the dots and the turbines represent the hands. Now yesterday if you remember OPLRazor posted this video
Now he had three turbines down in the correct spots now imagine a clock. There are 3 hands on it, two big hands, and 1 skinny one that continuaslly moves. He had three turbines down all in different places and that represented a time. Now by doing that in the correct places he got the orb to glow on the pylon. This is how we get the navcards to work. Yesterday fraziershea posted this topic yesterday http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=26207 Look at the wire it goes all the way up to where an orb will be. If we put the turbines in the correct spots with a wormhole activated it can possibly reverse time and put the orb on the ball that the wire is connected too and activate the navcards. BOOOOOOOOM My mind is blown. I am almost 100% sure this is it. Not only because Razor made video proof of it but because BirdDog Dan said he would leave once the step was said. He announced on Rays forum hes leaving. This is it, I am going to try this when my team group 247 gets on in a few hours. If anyone can try it before please do.

Ps sorry for the spelling and grammar I will edit later.

so... misleading thread title or horribly wrong view count?