I am embarassed.

StopThePro

My computer has been broken for the last couple of days. When I come back, I find that the CoDZ forum has descended into utter delirium, which, quite frankly, is embarassing. I have looked through all the threads that have been of significance in the last few days (most notably BirdDog Dan), and I am absolutely astounded. I am shocked that this forum, which in the past has come up with the most intelligent and in depth theories which, while crazy, are incredibly plausible.

However, ever since this whole Easter Egg thing began, it seems that all logic and plausibility has been thrown out of the window. In a blind frenzy, people have been looking for the asnwer that they will not be able to find. Hundreds, if not thousands, of "continuations" have been 100% disproved.

Yet the community on this forun seem to be obsessed over this one guy - BirdDog Dan. I don't care what type of cryptic messages he spouts out all over the damn shop, nor do I care about his claims that he is legit. This is getting ridiculous. A guy that you have never met and know nothing about is giving you implausible and mad "clues" tangled amongst his crazy ramblings. He talks as though he is a "missionary" with a job to do.

So I beg everybody, PLEASE STOP THIS. It's over. Nothing of any significance regarding the continuation of the EE has come to light in the last week. And when I say "significance", I don't mean a poem, or a mysterious forum poster whose every word is analysed to death, or cryptic tweets, but something which SHOWS that there is something more. Give it up and do something else. This is infuriating to watch.

I am not trying to start an argument, or attack anyone directly. I am just asking you all to give this up now. Step back and think about it please!!!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

People are just too naive and easy to deceive.

There's nothing we can do about it, other than wait for people that are smart enough to figure out the end to the Easter Egg.

The funniest part about it, is that Bullsh** Dan keeps contradicting himself, but people still believe him. Hilarious.

My computer has been broken for the last couple of days. When I come back, I find that the CoDZ forum has descended into utter delirium, which, quite frankly, is embarassing. I have looked through all the threads that have been of significance in the last few days (most notably BirdDog Dan), and I am absolutely astounded. I am shocked that this forum, which in the past has come up with the most intelligent and in depth theories which, while crazy, are incredibly plausible.

However, ever since this whole Easter Egg thing began, it seems that all logic and plausibility has been thrown out of the window. In a blind frenzy, people have been looking for the asnwer that they will not be able to find. Hundreds, if not thousands, of "continuations" have been 100% disproved.

Yet the community on this forun seem to be obsessed over this one guy - BirdDog Dan. I don't care what type of cryptic messages he spouts out all over the damn shop, nor do I care about his claims that he is legit. This is getting ridiculous. A guy that you have never met and know nothing about is giving you implausible and mad "clues" tangled amongst his crazy ramblings. He talks as though he is a "missionary" with a job to do.

So I beg everybody, PLEASE STOP THIS. It's over. Nothing of any significance regarding the continuation of the EE has come to light in the last week. And when I say "significance", I don't mean a poem, or a mysterious forum poster whose every word is analysed to death, or cryptic tweets, but something which SHOWS that there is something more. Give it up and do something else. This is infuriating to watch.

I am not trying to start an argument, or attack anyone directly. I am just asking you all to give this up now. Step back and think about it please!!!

This is the reason y because the Birddog stuff has been dieing and was on it way to die completely now u bring it back up thus resurrecting Birddog and putting his name at the top of the forum good job stop talking about it and it will go away DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!! I repeat do not feed the troll come on forum 101 please I hope after this no one who's computers been down comes on and brings this up again. You could have just posted this in the Birddog topic but u made a whole new one and postings like this take up the space and knock legit theories down the list so please stop THIS. The worst thing u can do is go on the forums and pollute it with topics about it being polluted can u say counter productive now Imma go back to looking for this EE thank u

This is the reason y because the Birddog stuff has been dieing and was on it way to die completely now u bring it back up thus resurrecting Birddog and putting his name at the top of the forum good job stop talking about it and it will go away DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!! I repeat do not feed the troll come on forum 101 please I hope after this no one who's computers been down comes on and brings this up again. You could have just posted this in the Birddog topic but u made a whole new one and postings like this take up the space and knock legit theories down the list so please stop THIS. The worst thing u can do is go on the forums and pollute it with topics about it being polluted can u say counter productive now Imma go back to looking for this EE thank u

This is EXACTLY what I mean! I am only using BirdDog Dan as a platform. Do you not understand that the EE is over? I am merely saying that the hysteria caused by this BirdDog Dan thing proves that this has gone too far now.

Actually, we have discovered how to trigger new audio for Maxis and the same person who provided the tutorial claims to have accepted NavCard as well. After partying up with him last night, he's not a troll and I believe him.

Please tell me what this quote is.

Where are the admins for this page? We really need to get rid of everything that does not help towards Call of Duty Zombies, including this post about not wanting to see anymore bullshit. Everyone just stop and try. Oh and there is no such thing as a sensible approach to finding out the EE, unless you are an affiliate of TreyArch then you are trying every method just like the rest of us, just shut up about everyone else and just stick to your controllers. We are not going to find the secrets of the easter egg by bitching about each other, and using audio logs or any code within the programming is just cheating...... Happy hunting guys, for those ACTUALLY hunting tsk tsk to the rest

Where are the admins for this page? We really need to get rid of everything that does not help towards Call of Duty Zombies, including this post about not wanting to see anymore bullshit. Everyone just stop and try. Oh and there is no such thing as a sensible approach to finding out the EE, unless you are an affiliate of TreyArch then you are trying every method just like the rest of us, just shut up about everyone else and just stick to your controllers. We are not going to find the secrets of the easter egg by bitching about each other, and using audio logs or any code within the programming is just cheating...... Happy hunting guys, for those ACTUALLY hunting tsk tsk to the rest

This thing is over. I am not trying to bitch about anyone whatsoever. My opinion / theory is that the EE, for now, is over. It will be continued later. Open your owns instead of being blinded by your own naivety.

I know if birddog was actually someone that is sposed to nudge us along, say we dont get anywhere. He is sposed to get us on the right track? So as a community we should just stop responding. Eventually he would have to say something with some sense.

Or he will get ignored.

Like i've said 100 times. I dont have the time to get a game set up.. do all th running around just to have someone back out then i try a bunch of stuff then don't know if it works because i had three players or this one guy hasnt did this one step in a certain order. Too complicated, I have put toooo much time in the past month in it to waste more time not knowing wtf to do.

Chances are we will find the step but its not going to get us anywhere new either. We are going to have to find whats after that also.