Is Tranzit a Clock?

xRaymau5x

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know its truly amazing anything gets done in this community because of people like you. honestly how did all the other EE for all the other maps get done with people like you here. If you check you posts which I can by clicking on your name then viewing your posts. On literally every single forum I have seen you say NO THAT WONT WORK to every idea. Man really you need to get out instead of sitting here saying that wont work to everyone's ideas seriously I am starting to think your a girl.

Cool story bro. I bet you were one of the people convinced the type 99 was in der riese and ice cave existed. I would have been happy to tell you to stfu then too. I have a nice place in my personal hell for people who claim to have cracked the next step before testing anything out themselves. How about YOU DO IT. then post? So this forum isn't further cluttered with useless theories and bullshit dan shitposts.

And yes, I post "that won't work" because I've either tried it for myself, Or it's plainly not true and proven to be. I actually try things out before posting unlike you.

EDIT: you've even posted on the activ forums this exact thread titled "NEXT STEP REVEALED". I love seeing people post sensationalist crap like that with no testing be wrong. I really do.

You know its truly amazing anything gets done in this community because of people like you. honestly how did all the other EE for all the other maps get done with people like you here. If you check you posts which I can by clicking on your name then viewing your posts. On literally every single forum I have seen you say NO THAT WONT WORK to every idea. Man really you need to get out instead of sitting here saying that wont work to everyone's ideas seriously I am starting to think your a girl.

Cool story bro. I bet you were one of the people convinced the type 99 was in der riese and ice cave existed. I would have been happy to tell you to stfu then too. I have a nice place in my personal hell for people who claim to have cracked the next step before testing anything out themselves. How about YOU DO IT. then post? So this forum isn't further cluttered with useless theories and bullshit dan shitposts.

And yes, I post "that won't work" because I've either tried it for myself, Or it's plainly not true and proven to be. I actually try things out before posting unlike you.

EDIT: you've even posted on the activ forums this exact thread titled "NEXT STEP REVEALED". I love seeing people post sensationalist crap like that with no testing be wrong. I really do.

Last I checked it was an idea and I want both forums to help becuase I want to get the idea out there I am testing it in about 2 hours with Group 247 I posted it becuase I know there would be a lot of things to plan out before going in there and trying it. Also I knew people could test it before me as well. So I will let you know in two hours. :D

Oh yeah by the way, i think knifing the laundromat door and getting the beam Shows possible times on the map.

Like if you theater mode it one beam goes to the Laundromat then another goes off in the corn field which are like two clock hands.

Just gotta figure out the ORIENTATION of the clock, and where the numbers are located. Obviously there are only 8 streetlights so it's going to be tough to figure out exactly how it works

not even close bud ^

Care to elaborate how a core mechanic of the entire map as a clock differentiates from the novels? Copyright infringment is a sticky area but seeing how cases go i doubt treyarch would risk it. Im talking about the core mechanic of the map and not the story. The theory proposed suggests that the story is tied to a map that is a metaphorical clock. Again, i would really think this borders on copyright infringment.

It would be plausible but very blatent ripoff of the hunger games final arena. Not sure how copyright infringments go but a game like this probably wouldnt risk it. Just sayin.

I don't think you can have copyrights on a shape, and even then they could get away with it by labelling it as an homage.

And Troll of the Year goes to BirdDog Dan. Well done, have any words for the fans. :lol: To be honest, would've been a great storyline, Dan should be creating the Easter Eggs for Treyarch's zombie development team. Oh and by the way let me know how this whole clock thing works out with 8 lamps...

How come? So far I see nothing to prove he was a troll, quite the contrary actually.

Good thinking here, but I want to stress one thing: The poems on the COD forums are fake and not official, in any way whatsoever. Please do not base EVERYTHING around those "poems", they're completely fake and irrelevant. I can, however see how TranZit would work as a clock and it makes sense.

Good thinking here, but I want to stress one thing: The poems on the COD forums are fake and not official, in any way whatsoever. Please do not base EVERYTHING around those "poems", they're completely fake and irrelevant. I can, however see how TranZit would work as a clock and it makes sense.

To be fair, even if the poems are 100% fake, if someone gets an idea from them and happens to work, you cant say the poem didnt work. I see what u mean though. Did I miss something though? everyone is saying how Dan is a proven troll and how the poems are proven fakes, did something happen in the last 12 hours?

To be fair, even if the poems are 100% fake, if someone gets an idea from them and happens to work, you cant say the poem didnt work. I see what u mean though. Did I miss something though? everyone is saying how Dan is a proven troll and how the poems are proven fakes, did something happen in the last 12 hours?

This will easily prove it here. Strwrsbob, If you could check the IP of the OP of this, which is xRaymau5x, and then compare it to BirdDog Dan. We would instantly know (unless proxy) if he was the one going around pointlessly making those poems and trying to convince us he is a mule sent by Treyarch. I'm sorry, but if he really was chosen to give out clues. Treyarch would send someone a lot more intelligent than he is.

This will easily prove it here. Strwrsbob, If you could check the IP of the OP of this, which is xRaymau5x, and then compare it to BirdDog Dan. We would instantly know (unless proxy) if he was the one going around pointlessly making those poems and trying to convince us he is a mule sent by Treyarch. I'm sorry, but if he really was chosen to give out clues. Treyarch would send someone a lot more intelligent than he is.

All that would prove is if they are the same person, wouldnt prove any validity for either poster. Plus its extremely easy to fake an IP address origin and not to mention it would be a huge invasion of privacy.

Ok, I've noticed a recurring problamatic realization. There are 12 numbers on a clock, but only 8 streetlight/teleporters. This doesn't matter! :D is 12 divisible into 8 parts? Nope. But 24 is... and if one examines each of the clocks found around the map, they'll see other numbers written corresponding to the number on a 24 hour military time clock (1 is 13, 2 is 14, etc.) And 24/8 is 3. Meaning each teleporter corresponds with 3 hours. BUT. There are only 8 teleporters righ? This led to another realization... upon performing the EE, 4 teleporters sparkle in. Either purplyblue or orange depending on whose side you do. 12/4 is 3 meaning the 3 hour correspondent is still plausible here. What if using these lit teleporters, one can utilize them for their 3 hourincriments and thereby "set the clock"? The numbers game seems possible. Shoot, in the Black Ops 2 manual, avogadro is represented by Avogadros number! I mean, its possible that this is what it is, I t doesn't seem like the military time numbers were WRITTEN not printed on the clock like the regular numbers on EACH clock...hopefully we can do something with any of this info...

• Administrators

Ok, I've noticed a recurring problamatic realization. There are 12 numbers on a clock, but only 8 streetlight/teleporters. This doesn't matter! :D is 12 divisible into 8 parts? Nope. But 24 is... and if one examines each of the clocks found around the map, they'll see other numbers written corresponding to the number on a 24 hour military time clock (1 is 13, 2 is 14, etc.) And 24/8 is 3. Meaning each teleporter corresponds with 3 hours. BUT. There are only 8 teleporters righ? This led to another realization... upon performing the EE, 4 teleporters sparkle in. Either purplyblue or orange depending on whose side you do. 12/4 is 3 meaning the 3 hour correspondent is still plausible here. What if using these lit teleporters, one can utilize them for their 3 hourincriments and thereby "set the clock"? The numbers game seems possible. Shoot, in the Black Ops 2 manual, avogadro is represented by Avogadros number! I mean, its possible that this is what it is, I t doesn't seem like the military time numbers were WRITTEN not printed on the clock like the regular numbers on EACH clock...hopefully we can do something with any of this info...

Welcome to the forum!

I noticed that as well, but I assumed it was just there as some kind of background aesthetic...until now. Your idea does support how we can look at the map is one huge clock now given the dividend of time by a factor of three. This will make it a bit more difficult, of course, considering that the time many have been trying to go for is relatively 7:49 if I'm not mistaken [or close enough in regards to where the hands of the clocks are positioned]. But your theory should be kept in mind, and I will test that as well when I am able to. Kudos to you!

Ok. Trying this again cuz my phone just cut out on me erasing all id tyhped :/

Thank ya kindly for the greetings, but there's a lot left unaccounted for... such as what lamps represent what times? A.m. p.m.? But... unless maybe this is it. Screw my original deleted post. I've figured something out hopefully... when we finish richtofens side of the EE we got the. purple light (representing the darker colored side of a spectrum) and with maxis we got an orange light (a brighter side of the spectrum) what if richtofens darkness represents the p.m.hours (12-2359) and maxis is a.m.(0000-1159) and utilizing one of their sides in the easter egg we can either go towards night or day (and seeing as how carrion speaks of eternal night, id assume richtofen would bring night) thereby ridding us of (if I recollect correctly) the sunrise/sunset that is currently taking place on the map. But if we side with maxis, we raise the sun to a new day which who knows what that could do... while richtofen lowers it, enacting the eternal night told of in the song. This is all conjecture obviously, but if Tranzit is a clock, I'm pretty sure what each color represents is solid.

• 1 month later...