Is Tranzit a Clock?

xRaymau5x

I just made an account just to post this, but is tranzit a clock? Think about it. The Pylon is the middle. In the first poem there was something about a clock with hands. The location that the lamp posts are in are the areas where we put the hands. What if which lamps we use is connected tot the orbs of light on the pylon? What if we put them in a specific place and a different orb lights up depending on how close the time is to what we need it to be? What if when we get it right a huge orb glows according to the second poem and we can use the nav card to change the time?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just made an account just to post this, but is tranzit a clock? Think about it. The Pylon is the middle. In the first poem there was something about a clock with hands. The location that the lamp posts are in are the areas where we put the hands. What if which lamps we use is connected tot the orbs of light on the pylon? What if we put them in a specific place and a different orb lights up depending on how close the time is to what we need it to be? What if when we get it right a huge orb glows according to the second poem and we can use the nav card to change the time?

It appears my time here has come to an end. I have enjoyed the welcoming environment from all of you, and please be sure to recommend things you would like to see in future zombie modes and DLC. One truly can't comprehend how helpful it can be for us! And always remember, if you think you have reached the end, you're probably missing something. You will know when there is nothing left to achieve! Day will always become night, and vice versa, the question is...

Which side will you chose?

Thank you guys,

-Sedan

Is this the answer. In the other post BirdDog Dan said I will leave when you guys are on the next step here is the quote

"There is, however, one thing I can guarantee you: when someone proposes the correct idea, I leave this place for good. No more questions, no more "Birddog Dan" (which is a pseudonym for something that will be achieved in the future), and I really hope that no one is left in the dark at that point. Illumination is my only objective."

It appears my time here has come to an end. I have enjoyed the welcoming environment from all of you, and please be sure to recommend things you would like to see in future zombie modes and DLC. One truly can't comprehend how helpful it can be for us! And always remember, if you think you have reached the end, you're probably missing something. You will know when there is nothing left to achieve! Day will always become night, and vice versa, the question is...

Which side will you chose?

Thank you guys,

-Sedan

unlike most people I have appreciated your time here. DONT LEAVE! and are on ps3? I wana play witht he bird dog himself!

So if this our next step to the EE, I think there is another bus or some kind of trasport on the map we can use cause think about if the pylon is the middle of the clock then the bus we ride around tranzit is either the minute or hour hand of the clock. But of course this is just my thought

• Administrators

YES this makes sense it makes sense why in the video the guy got the orb to show up because he put turbines down in certain places 3 exactly so how many hands are on a clock 2 big ones but 1 that continually move around until the hands change!!!!! THATS IT!!!!

Also, do you remember after finishing the tower for the achievement, when you see orbs under the streetlights that protrude light beams towards the direction of the tower? If I recall, the ones that I find significant are the one immediately upon exiting Town and the Diner.

"xRaymau5x" has supposedly just made an account to post his theory which just so happens to be the correct one. In my opinion this is just BirdDog dan tying up loose ends. He has had a lot of fun. Blackfire, stop embrassing yourself. Your ideas are very imaginative and I respect that, and good luck with trying to find out if this theory is correct.

Maybe you haven't got to this point in school yet but clocks generally have 12 points on it, not 8.

No just no :roll: it still would represent a clock. If u noticed the map isnt even in the shape of one. I dont know what to say to you just omg :roll: :?: :arrow:

Funny, I was saying the same about your bullshit theory.

"xRaymau5x" has supposedly just made an account to post his theory which just so happens to be the correct one. In my opinion this is just BirdDog dan tying up loose ends. He has had a lot of fun. Blackfire, stop embrassing yourself. Your ideas are very imaginative and I respect that, and good luck with trying to find out if this theory is correct.

K guy your what keeps me motivated because its dumb asses like you I LOVE to prove wrong :D

K guy your what keeps me motivated because its dumb asses like you I LOVE to prove wrong :D

Go ahead. Can't wait to hear back.

L, freaking O, and L. If you are going to start calling people "dumb asses", I'll be the first one to laugh my ass off at your face when you notice that you were getting trolled all along.

Go ahead. Can't wait to hear back.

You know its truly amazing anything gets done in this community because of people like you. honestly how did all the other EE for all the other maps get done with people like you here. If you check you posts which I can by clicking on your name then viewing your posts. On literally every single forum I have seen you say NO THAT WONT WORK to every idea. Man really you need to get out instead of sitting here saying that wont work to everyone's ideas seriously I am starting to think your a girl.

"All the other easter eggs"?! "ALL THE OTHER EASTER EGGS"?!! Omg, you have made my day. I do not want to start an argument. I was just about to post a friendly good luck message to you, despite our differences of opinions. But you have really excelled yourself. Your idea is brilliant, no matter what the outcome. Flawed like the others, yes, but imaginative.

All the other easter eggs were worked out in less than a week. Weeks later people were still spouting on about theories regarding the PPSH, etc. So please.. but good luck with your search.