Please stop

BirdDog Dan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I've just had a thought about what he said about the wormholes and working together so, how about this..........

Do the maxis side of ee, put 4 turbines down to complete the 'clock hands' and all jump through the portals at exactly the same time. Is there a team that could try this?

Forgive me if its already been tried. I still need to do the ee. I have trouble finding players that can communicate with each other. If anyone wants to add me on Xbox, that wants to help me complete the ee (or at least the first part) add me on Xbox. GT - metalmalitia771

Ill be on tonight after kids gone to bed

Oh someone knows more than I but they don't just give me the answers? MUST be a troll right?

I would do the same thing if I busted my butt trying to find out where to go after ToB and then did. I personally wouldn't just want to give you all the answers either, they are meant to be found not given to you or what fun would that be? The best things in life are earned not just handed to you.

What do I know though? I'm probably just a troll too because this is my first post or something stupid lol. :lol:

Oh someone knows more than I but they don't just give me the answers? MUST be a troll right?

I would do the same thing if I busted my butt trying to find out where to go after ToB and then did. I personally wouldn't just want to give you all the answers either, they are meant to be found not given to you or what fun would that be? The best things in life are earned not just handed to you.

What do I know though? I'm probably just a troll too because this is my first post or something stupid lol. :lol:

Maybe you should do some research before insinuating that people are stupid and are judging someone based in no proof.

This guy several times contradicted himself, and from the beginning has said numerous things.

At first he said he was from a team of people that had found the "next step", then he changed his mind and started saying he was a game developer, and at many times he mentioned things that don't exist. He said there was an undergroud train track, he said you could get PhD Flopper, and some other things I can't remember right now, but the most remarkable thing was him saying "beat zombies" and mistaking critical points of the storyline several times. Also worth mentioning, people would create threads with theories, and he would come up and send this " :idea: " emoticon, as if he knew that the person was going the right way, when in all truth, he was just pretending he knew something.

He was clearly either trying to troll people, or trying to steal credibility for finding the easter egg from someone else. Either way that guy was scum.

PS.: He said he was going to never come back, but I saw him log in yesterday night and was reading the threads that he caused to happen.