Please stop

BirdDog Dan

Please guys, focus on why you're here. I'm not here to send you through a "WORM HOLE" of lies. I'm here to send you down a wormhole of truths. Take from this what you will, but it's obvious that the innovative thinkers present have a better understanding of how this works than the ones that spend countless hours here attacking posters. YOU'RE NOT DONE, YOU'RE NOT CLOSE. I don't know how many times I can stress this to you guys. Put your heads together for once, instead of being the man to crack the case. This will take a team effort, as it always does. USE the information in front of you, don't dismiss it as random debris.

I hope you have taken from this what was intended, instead of using it for fuel to your pointless crusade. Have a great day of zombies!

-Sedan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please guys, focus on why you're here. I'm not here to send you through a "WORM HOLE" of lies. I'm here to send you down a wormhole of truths. Take from this what you will, but it's obvious that the innovative thinkers present have a better understanding of how this works than the ones that spend countless hours here attacking posters. YOU'RE NOT DONE, YOU'RE NOT CLOSE. I don't know how many times I can stress this to you guys. Put your heads together for once, instead of being the man to crack the case. This will take a team effort, as it always does. USE the information in front of you, don't dismiss it as random debris.

I hope you have taken from this what was intended, instead of using it for fuel to your pointless crusade. Have a great day of zombies!

-Sedan

Alrighty, so instead of this message filling with hate posts lets just take what he's said and act like it's a clue. Let's break it down:

1) "Please guys, focus on why you're here" [We are here for the easter egg on Green Run, to figure it out.]

2) "I'm not here to send you through a WORM HOLE of lies. I'm here to send you down a wormhole of truths." [Worm Hole seems key, relating to the holes denizens make under teleporters?]

3) ... "You're not done, you're not close." [We're missing something big apparently, from what we have found already.]

4) "I don't know how many times I can stress this to you guys, put your heads together, instead of being the man to crack the case." [Work together, we possibly need to focus on one idea at a time.]

5) "This will take a team effort, as it always does. USE the information in front of you, don't dismiss it as random debris." [We'll potentially have to have 4 players to complete the easter egg, as in previous maps. Random debris: Stop dismissing some ideas as random and pointless, OR where is there debris on the map that could potentially lead to something.]

6) "-Sedan" [What BirdDog Dan uses to sign off, relates to the poster of Sedan in Tranzit Green Run I'm assuming, must be important because he seems to be stressing it a lot.]

Any ideas? Lets just try what he says, maybe it'll get us somewhere. At the moment we have no other leads so why not?

-Sedan

Alrighty, so instead of this message filling with hate posts lets just take what he's said and act like it's a clue. Let's break it down:

1) "Please guys, focus on why you're here" [We are here for the easter egg on Green Run, to figure it out.]

2) "I'm not here to send you through a WORM HOLE of lies. I'm here to send you down a wormhole of truths." [Worm Hole seems key, relating to the holes denizens make under teleporters?]

3) ... "You're not done, you're not close." [We're missing something big apparently, from what we have found already.]

4) "I don't know how many times I can stress this to you guys, put your heads together, instead of being the man to crack the case." [Work together, we possibly need to focus on one idea at a time.]

5) "This will take a team effort, as it always does. USE the information in front of you, don't dismiss it as random debris." [We'll potentially have to have 4 players to complete the easter egg, as in previous maps. Random debris: Stop dismissing some ideas as random and pointless, OR where is there debris on the map that could potentially lead to something.]

6) "-Sedan" [What BirdDog Dan uses to sign off, relates to the poster of Sedan in Tranzit Green Run I'm assuming, must be important because he seems to be stressing it a lot.]

Any ideas? Lets just try what he says, maybe it'll get us somewhere. At the moment we have no other leads so why not?

Happy hunting! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLoDiIijO1k

Given that I cannot find a zombie clan for the life of me (I'm on PS3 btw) I haven't done the Easter Egg. Though I've been staying caught up with the findings. So what HASN'T been tried? Yes, there is a billboard right after the diner that reads "Sedan." But it's just a billboard. I've looked at it in theater mode and found nothing. Though you cannot see buildables in theater mode, there may be a clue there. The picture is of a man holding (what looks like) a magnifying glass at a car.

Then there's the pictures of the ears in the town. If you were to play survival on town, it's on the wall next to the mystery box in the room that has Quick Revive.

Then there's the bus horn on Nuketown Zombies with Marlton in the bunker. What in the world is there to do next?

I still think it's bullshit. Dan, if you really wanted to help, you would simply give us real information with proof like everyone else. What's annoying is how you conduct yourself in a way that gives people the impression that you are special, like you don't need to provide any shred of proof but everyone else does.

Your contributions consist of posting random emoticons on other peoples' theories, which adds to the annoyance. For you, it's as easy as prancing over to someone's topic and putting your little silent stamp of approval and suddenly it isn't the guy's theory anymore it's 'OMG, DAN IS TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING, HE HAS ALL THE ANSWERS!'.

If you really do want to help, there's no reason in just randomly giving information that holds no evidence and when tested, comes up with no results. If being straightforward is not something you want to do for an unknown reason, there are still productive ways to do so, simply give one new piece of information that can be backed up -at the very least.

I still think it's bullshit. Dan, if you really wanted to help, you would simply give us real information with proof like everyone else. What's annoying is how you conduct yourself in a way that gives people the impression that you are special, like you don't need to provide any shred of proof but everyone else does.

Your contributions consist of posting random emoticons on other peoples' theories, which adds to the annoyance. For you, it's as easy as prancing over to someone's topic and putting your little silent stamp of approval and suddenly it isn't the guy's theory anymore it's 'OMG, DAN IS TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING, HE HAS ALL THE ANSWERS!'.

If you really do want to help, there's no reason in just randomly giving information that holds no evidence and when tested, comes up with no results. If being straightforward is not something you want to do for an unknown reason, there are still productive ways to do so, simply give one new piece of information that can be backed up -at the very least.

PM him if you want to discuss it. I'm sick of threads being filled with why a user's post is BS.

Dude shut the fuck up. You're getting a feeling of importance from getting 12 year old boys off on your bullshit lies. Get the fuck out of here bro go back to your cave

I've been in constant contact with you guys' moderator, I'm sure he will vouch for me when he returns. The problem is this: what have you found that would support the next step of the Egg? If it's nothing, then maybe you should keep an open mind instead of trying to attack people that are here to help. If you think I'm just going to GIVE you the next step you're extremely naive and lazy. Why would you want everyone else to figure this out, rather than you? I see no fun in following another person's steps, be innovative! Try things! You may think they're crazy, but haven't you said the same for every Egg up until this point?

There is, however, one thing I can guarantee you: when someone proposes the correct idea, I leave this place for good. No more questions, no more "Birddog Dan" (which is a pseudonym for something that will be achieved in the future), and I really hope that no one is left in the dark at that point. Illumination is my only objective.

-Sedan

Dude shut the fuck up. You're getting a feeling of importance from getting 12 year old boys off on your bullshit lies. Get the fuck out of here bro go back to your cave

I've been in constant contact with you guys' moderator, I'm sure he will vouch for me when he returns. The problem is this: what have you found that would support the next step of the Egg? If it's nothing, then maybe you should keep an open mind instead of trying to attack people that are here to help. If you think I'm just going to GIVE you the next step you're extremely naive and lazy. Why would you want everyone else to figure this out, rather than you? I see no fun in following another person's steps, be innovative! Try things! You may think they're crazy, but haven't you said the same for every Egg up until this point?

There is, however, one thing I can guarantee you: when someone proposes the correct idea, I leave this place for good. No more questions, no more "Birddog Dan" (which is a pseudonym for something that will be achieved in the future), and I really hope that no one is left in the dark at that point. Illumination is my only objective.

-Sedan

Ok we understand but the clues you left before were kinda all over the place. Like I have stated many times I am willing to follow you because we a practically at a dead end, but we need clues to stuff that we can actually try in game. We looked at the billboard we found nothing. We tried all of you clues and they are not in good enough detail to try.

-Sedan

I agree things should be kept civil, but you have to understand, when some person just leaps into the community and starts making bold claims with literally nothing to back it up other than more cryptic bold claims - it makes people angry.

when someone proposes the correct idea, it won't matter if you would have left or stayed. you are that person now, don't you understand? you are the person who can propose the correct idea, but instead you just act like your some sort of puppet master. ziplines? train stations? i'll believe it when I see it.

Haha you're an idiot.

As for everyone else who thinks he's so full of lies, why hasn't he been banned yet?

A mod has come up straight up saying that, since he's not insulting anyone with his "theories" and "suggestions", so there's no reason to ban him, and other than that he has said to be monitoring those threads, ready to ban him in case he does so.

-Sedan

Please allow me to apologise for calling you a troll. This goes to OPL Razor and itscanny as well. Also how do you post gifs.

People this getting ridiculous and bordering Facebook rabble, stick to the issues and leave your arguments at the "door". If people want to believe this guy then let them, in life it is up to the individual to see through the bullshit, is it really affecting you on such a great level that you feel the need to speak out about this guy. ANd the reason I am posting this is because it is affecting my fucking search on this site. I just want information that could lead to further pursuit of the EE and the aftermath. Give it a rest and just stop all of it, grow up boys/girls!

-Sedan

I personally would like to apologize for calling you Bullshit Dan. How about Badass Dan?