Kino 2025 for Black Ops II

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How cool would it be if they provided an updated version of Kino (the majority of zombie players' favorite map)and grief mode on Kino. That would be amazing. I think I'd always play nonstop.

The majority of zombies players favorite map? How do you figure? Kino is alright but I doubt it rates as a favorite among zombie players, its a little easy.

I think Der Riese and Verruckt would rate over kino. Knowing the nubs they would probably say Ascension. Personally, I think Shang and Verruckt are the best.

But yeah, updated re-released maps would be cool, but not something I'd be running out to drop money on...I'd prefer not to buy the same map 3 times unless it really has "new" things to do in it.

The majority of zombies players favorite map? How do you figure? Kino is alright but I doubt it rates as a favorite among zombie players, its a little easy.

I think Der Riese and Verruckt would rate over kino. Knowing the nubs they would probably say Ascension. Personally, I think Shang and Verruckt are the best.

But yeah, updated re-released maps would be cool, but not something I'd be running out to drop money on...I'd prefer not to buy the same map 3 times unless it really has "new" things to do in it.

Haha, I just said that, I love Kino...it's my all-time favorite map b/c it was the first zombie map I ever played and once I realized I was really good at it, I've literally taught people how to play and made them pretty good too.

I'm going to make an account called "CantDropWontDrop" haha

Hey guys, remember how there was a bit of coding found called "cleansed" for tranzit, and it showed tranzit before it was destroyed? In the past treyarch released Images of kino in a similar manner (the seats and such are intact and it is perfectly clean, how it would be before zombie's attacked.) As some coding from kino has been unearthed, it seems legitimately likely to me that we will be getting a cleansed kino (and maybe other maps) in the future.

My favorite will always be Shangri-La. When they bring that back, they have my money.

I never understood why people hated it so much. It is a challenge! It is not easy circles (like most maps) and its got the best atmosphere. The wonder weapon in this map is my fave and if it came back to BLOPS II i would seriously hump the box till i got it (ofc i would still know how to control myself). The zombies and the special ones are just awesome. The easter egg is hard and callenging and frustrating but soooooo worth it! So to Recap: Fave is Shangri la. Challenging, great atmosphere, awesome weapon and zombies

My favorite will always be Shangri-La. When they bring that back, they have my money.

I never understood why people hated it so much. It is a challenge! I but it ct is not easy circles (like most maps) and its got the best atmosphere. The wonder weapon in this map is my fave and if i came back to BLOPS II i would seriously hump the box till i got it (ofc i would still know how to control myself). The zombies and the special ones are just awesome. The easter egg is hard and callenging and frustrating but soooooo worth it! So to Recap: Fave is Shangri la. Challenging, great atmosphere, awesome weapon and zombies

Yeah I love shang as well but it can certainly be frustrating. The circles are tight, tight, tight! Easy to go down and the awful lawton seems to have greater delay than other maps.

This is not a map to play with randoms, unless you go in expecting to not pap all game and play with that strategy in mind.

On the good side, it has an elegant two player strategy and the wonder weapon is fabulous. Challenging and rewarding!!!

If I could find more people to run the COTD vr-11 strategy with me, I put COTD at level footing, as that is really an artful cooperative strategy as well.

Hey guys, remember how there was a bit of coding found called "cleansed" for tranzit, and it showed tranzit before it was destroyed? In the past treyarch released Images of kino in a similar manner (the seats and such are intact and it is perfectly clean, how it would be before zombie's attacked.) As some coding from kino has been unearthed, it seems legitimately likely to me that we will be getting a cleansed kino (and maybe other maps) in the future.

??? It's similar because they were the most thought-out because they were shipped with the game...

Also, Kino is not the "favorite" map. It is the "default" map. It's the largest played because people don't pay for the DLCs.

too many sweet ones, shi no numa and der reise were my two favourites from WaW and for black ops probably moon for the ragdoll flying zombies, ascension was awesome because it was so big, shangri la was the most artistic and was the biggest challenge, and being Freddy was awesome in COTD, five had the winter's howl which is probably my favourite wonder weapon

There was some zombie concept art for a cinema posted here. It looked fairly modern and similar to Kino Der Toten, I've even called it "Kino 2025" and thought this thread was about it...

Anyway, I don't really believe it would come back in it's cleansed form.

However, I would love to see Zombie Verrückt 2025. This map had the greatest atmosphere.

If they do ending releasing a remake of a classic map, it'll probably be Der Reise. Odds are that it was the target of one of those Moon rockets, so it would take on a new look and new areas would be revealed. Plus, Samantha may take the group there because she may know things about it that no one knew before, having lived there. Storywise it makes the most sense.