Breakthrough?

takosauce21

Our team was playing around in natch looking for anything really, when my friend discovered something. After knifing the "help" door mulpitiple times, a man fraily said ," Help me, please". We attempted to get the man to speak again for a few hours, but with no luck. Upon reviewing the game in theatre mode, the man was not audible. We attempted to recreate the scenario, but with no results. After a while my friend picked up on something else: whispers. Upon turnin the bass all the way down, my treble all the way up, and my volume very high, I started to hear them too. We attempted to find the source, but could not. The whispers seemed to be strongest when in front of the window besides the stairs, overlooking the back. The whispers seem to be coming from multiple people. The words were not very clear to me, but my friend seemed to be able to decipher them. Another friend I was playing with posted this on Activision forums:http://community.callofduty.com/message/413734287#413734287

Think any of this has meaning?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, we don't know what happened to cause this. We turned the power on at round 1, and waited for the Avogardo to spawn in, so we could test out a theory that maybe he can unlock the trains with his attack. We became overwhelmed and ran to farm, leaving the Avogardo alive and presumably gone. At farm we started playing around with the TV, finding nothing of interest, we moved unto Natch, and thats all we did up to that point. Also tried putting the electric trap around the trains, but I feel that that is irrelevant. What I'm interested in though, is the whispers .

EDIT: Forgot to mention, we had 4 people playing. I had Richtofen done. The one who posted on Activision had Maxis done, as well asthe guy who knifed the " help door", and one who had neither completed.

Like I said, we don't know what happened to cause this. We turned the power on at round 1, and waited for the Avogardo to spawn in, so we could test out a theory that maybe he can unlock the trains with his attack. We became overwhelmed and ran to farm, leaving the Avogardo alive and presumably gone. At farm we started playing around with the TV, finding nothing of interest, we moved unto Natch, and thats all we did up to that point. Also tried putting the electric trap around the trains, but I feel that that is irrelevant. What I'm interested in though, is the whispers .

Again someone with access to the game files, should be able to isolate this sound file if it exists.

:idea:

If you don't have anything worthwhile to say, please keep it to yourself.

Fair enough. The man you "hear" is dead. He's been dead, you all know who it is that needs help. I've told you this part of the Egg for the past few days. He needs help, and you're going to need to go back in time and save him from ever trapping that girl inside him.

Good luck, I truly hope you guys can work together!

-Sedan