Tower of Babbel lit up without completion of EE...

Vengefulxdjinn

So im not sure if this has happened with anyone else but i havent seen anyone post about it... i was in a game last night with 2 of my mates (who have completed the EE) and my bro... now me and my brother havent compeleted the EE (seperate consoles so no split screen) yet the tower was lit up like it is upon completion and also when i shot the laundromat door i got the beams of light etc...

Found this really strange due to having not completed the tower of babble...

Probably just to do with the fact that my two mates had completed it etc i just found it strange you would have thought it would be at its normal state if 2 players hadnt compeleted it.

If this is a repost sorry....

Dan

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We always complain about having to do the EE's 4 players etc.. and there not being anything for solo... well what if this time there is and we are missing it out?

Has anyone attempted doing the steps that you can solo?

I know that i already have the nav card reader built and stuff on solo but never tried building the jet gun and blowing it up etc...

Dan

Read the guide. The nav card table and the jet can can be built in solo to get the ee to save. You must complete the jet gun and if you also complete the navcard table then you just need to kill the zombies under the tower until that step. Afterwards for extremely obvious reasons maxis requires 4 players and rictofen 2.