Next Step: Beams show Tasks for each player Theory

blackfire561

Ok my team has come up with a theory. Now you know how if someone looks at the laundromat door the beams come out. Well we have noticed as most of you have, the person thats looking at it can see it.

EXAMPLE: Say I am looking at the laundromat door while my friend is just watching the pylon. The beam shows for me, but not for him. Then if he looks at the door and I am not. He sees the beam and I dont.

See its like it only apears for the people that are activating it.

Theroy: Now Group 247 has a theory for this. With the newly discovered orbs on top the tower by completing tasks. Found here http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=26163

You can see the next step is clearly getting all the orbs to light up on the tower. Now what if the beams only showed for the person that looks at it becuase each person has a task only they can find out, and the beams are trying to point them in the right direction. Now this may be far fetched but you have to admit it makes sense.

Tie ins: Now this ties in with another post I just made regarding the navcard to read. Sombody found that there is a wire connecting the navcard device to the pylon. It leads DIRECTLY up to where an orb would be at. Now this is where it starts making sense. What if once we lit up that orb the navcard machine started working because its not full powered. You can find the post here http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=26207

It completley makes sense. Its almost like the gold balls from the shangri la EE. Each ball represents a step. These are mini steps and once they are completed the navcard will be accepted. To me we are as close as ever to finding out the rest of this EE and I hope this theory helps light the way.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes sense. The lights do seems to be player specific. Such as when Spider was seeing the orbs in the street light, yet not hypermole or anyone else could. Very good theory!

Thanks Yeah I forgot to say maybe the orbs on the traffic lights and in the box, are telling us we should be focusing on the orbs.

It could be the most ridiculous sounding thing, or something very simple like shooting the place where the orb appears with the gun that the orb surrounded. Nobody comes close to Treyarch when it comes to Easter Eggs.

I like the idea of using a weapon that appeared with an orb on it. I think this is leading to one of the most sound theories I've heard in a couple weeks. It definitely sounds like how treyarch would continue the EE.

Now comes the testing, has it been confirmed how to get the orbs to show up or is it still up to luck if you get them?

Me and my team each got a purple sparkle weapon from the box (fal, ray gun, kap 40, type 25). We packapunched the guns and shot at the red sparle traffic light until we had no ammo. We then tried again after we empd the bus under the light. i got a red sparkle rpg and tried again. All the attempts resulted in nothing. I have richtofens side complete, while the other 3 all had maxis complete. NOTE: i was the only one able to see the traffic light sparkles. i was russman.

Soo new to the forums but, I was staring at the door with the beem and all of a sudden I heard a siren after about 4 total mins 2 rounds of looking at it.. Is there always a siren? kinda sounded like a bomb siren back in wwII like. I seen bomb shells around maybe a emp thrown into a bomb shell in either the bowling alley or in the bank by the deposit? This may have nothing to do with anything. But thought id share

• Administrators

Soo new to the forums but, I was staring at the door with the beem and all of a sudden I heard a siren after about 4 total mins 2 rounds of looking at it.. Is there always a siren? kinda sounded like a bomb siren back in wwII like. I seen bomb shells around maybe a emp thrown into a bomb shell in either the bowling alley or in the bank by the deposit? This may have nothing to do with anything. But thought id share

Could you post the clip with the siren sound?