Navcard table new info

fraziershea

So I know I'm new to these forums but you can find me on the Official forums. Things are getting crazy over there right now and I keep hearing good things about this board so I wanted to come over here and get your guys opinions on this.

Look at these in order

http://imgur.com/vpSSE

http://imgur.com/mTDUZ

http://imgur.com/mTDUZ

http://imgur.com/Potdd

http://imgur.com/KNLL1

So i was looking around in theater and this caught my eye. This is a cable that runs from the table up to the transformer. Remember the spanish video of the orb the guy got on the transformer on the tower? well there are six transformers on the tower, I think that something will get us an orb on the transformer with the cable and it will power the nav card machine. What's the thoughts you guys on here have about this?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Appreciate the welcome guys, on the activision boards things are a little ridiculous with trolls so all our good info is starting to get buried and isn't getting a second look. Glad I found a place to help get the good info out there for people to keep working with. I'm looking forward to helping getting this EE solved. I dunno if you guys are torn on here about if there is a continuation but I believe there is definitely alot more to tranzit.

Appreciate the welcome guys, on the activision boards things are a little ridiculous with trolls so all our good info is starting to get buried and isn't getting a second look. Glad I found a place to help get the good info out there for people to keep working with. I'm looking forward to helping getting this EE solved. I dunno if you guys are torn on here about if there is a continuation but I believe there is definitely alot more to tranzit.

Generally the only difference between this and the activision forums in my view, is quantity. You still get the people who whine about reposts and spam, but not as much as activision where people are annoucning their retirement from the forums which is the most childish thing ive seen recently. Welcome to the forums and hopefully your observation can lead to the furthering of the EE.

Well I like this, I really do. The only problem I see is that it is the INCORRECT navcard, it doesn't mention anything about not enough power to the table or lack of supply to the reader. Not saying this won't work, I think there's a very good chance you're on to something... But lets keep in mind what the game is telling us.

It could be the incorrect one though because the reader isn't reading it right. That's been what I was thinking about it at least. Even if not that is the only pylon with a cable like that so there is something more with the pylon. I've been thinking about it and the orb we saw on the pylon may have been energy. The morse code says "energy can only be transformed", so maybe this is how the energy is transformed, through the tower down the line.

Has anyone tried using the electric trap under where the orbs show up around the traffic lights ? then taking it to the table and using it there ?

The trap seems like it will have a use somewhere in the EE... I know its not just for zombies (otherwise it would be called the zombie electric trap like the zombie sheild?)

Hey you guys found it! Was waiting for sombody to post up pics. I mentioned that in another thread. There seems to be a 4 way splitter from the source transmission line going into the power box in that first pic. Normally you wouldnt split a transsmission line 4 ways but i doubt treyarch is considering electrical engineering in game development. Could this have somthing to do with the hanging wires scattered about the map? I like the beam theories and it ties into the factor of 4 but the dangling wires could be tangible as well. If the laundromat door is one trigger for beam activation could more be scattered across the map? Ill get this ee done this weekend i hope and then maybe i can do some testing of my own. Power is a central them to tranzit with emps and both ee and the avogardo, all dealing with electrical energy specifically. Jimmys tweet about the order of things, got me thinking about what tasks he reffering to. He ends it with now. Has anybody step by step followed exactly what the voices say (richtofen and maxis)? As in maxis speaks about building the turbine, but we always hear him next concerning turning the power on. He is silent when you build the turret and the zombie shield. I think the NOW was tying maxis instructions as the tasks we must perform, as he almost shouts that entire line.

• Administrators

I really think it has something to do with getting the orbs on the tower, the line runs from one of the tranformers to the nav card machine. I think were right there at the edge of the next step, I just think people may be focusing on the wrong things

So would you say that getting the orb on top of the Tower is a result of having the correct Navcard, or vice versa?

vice versa, I think theres only one nav card and it's the nav card reader we have an issue with. I believe we have to get the nav reader fixed, which I think the orb on that transistor would do, to get it to accept the nav card we have. Remember the morse code? "Energy can only be transformed" well I'm wondering if we are gonna "transform the energy of the tower with the orb, or vice versa, and the nav reader will be looking for a different nav card, the one we have.