Summary of BirdDogDan Sadan

mr.dj304

posting this for the people who believe him, or those who want to disprove him.

note: im more of a fallacy seeker, and ponderer more than a searcher. hell, i havent even done the EEs because i want to just do it once and not a billion times. but here is what i compiled and should be tested. i will be editing what i think everything means later. mostly in backwards order

Mr Dan Sadan explains that-

you need to emp different rooms and areas

Power unknown things

:!: :!: :!: about the trains

There is a zipline and a samantha side of the egg

Start up high(zipline location) find secrets in defferent areas of the fog.

something about the church, too...

Teleporters are truly for something else(time travel)

Theres a trainstation and it has PHD, but you cant move around the map with 4 perks

use jet guns on "otehr people"(manniquins, denizens, monkeyskulls in the cabin, players, TEDD and avogadro are the only ones that could possibly be it)

he said"You all look to be headed in the right direction here, my work is done. Good luck, and always remember that the tools are there! I wish you all the best of luck, and to much of your enjoyment, this is only the beginning! Thank you all being so kind and open minded." just after people were saying things about the power area by the trains, the fallen pylon, and getting past them.

Parts of the map that "alter" when stressed

there are apparently other navstations, found after the trainstation

nuketown has significance-

the coding states you can open a bunker, buy a tesla gun, get a "raging judge", and activate a bus.

he states that the person who realizes that there is the same mannequin in Kino, is a smart one.

he states that you need to look littirily at the Quick revive poster, and links EMPs

"Correct! The elements were synthesized in a certain laboratory in the nations Capitol, which will eventually tie in the DLC for Paris, Copenhagen, and Area 51. " i wanna say BS.....

it all relates to Five, and all the signs in tranzit are important

there are Crowd control zombies(misread- they have friends crowd control zombies on youtube. a 1000 view channel. probably his own, nothing of any value just joke BO vids)

he says that the trains could once move, hinting at time travel or reanimating them.

theres 4 nav cards in the "starting area of green run"

Someone's close to cracking the case! You're almost there, just try to put the "pieces" together.

*You will need to channel Richtofen *

you need to find the "element" before starting samantha's egg

"powering up the pylon is towards the end of the egg"

There is a "natch(sic)" nav card

sys he works for treyarc, then says he has a clan doing it... Possibly he is a legit beta tester who was meant to do this stuff.

His name is BirdDog Dan, or BD DAN, and he says he is SEDAN. maybe SE means selinium like the periodic table?

Every map ties in, and once realized everything will be understood. he also says he did stuff for WAW storylines.... What if we look at possible actual Storylines of zombies for hints?

...i remembered more that he said that people didnt realize he was hinting at earlier but i forgot now....

long time lurker of CoDz, i can see you guys think new posters are trolls alot, but in all seriousness i don't believe that this Sedan guy is trolling as much as we think. he only posts at certain times, when people find really in depth ideas... he doesnt really make many new threads....

Who said the poem was trolling anyways?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i mean why is it that people assume the Poem was a troll? i honestly think taht it links up greatly, and see no evidence of why even NGTZ thinks its a troll

Its human nature to be skeptic to something. Also I think cause someone found that this guy had 1 post previously that he erased a while back and he was saying something dumb. Also, the vets here have experience in dealing with trolls through every game, some express their disdain very vocally. until I see 100% proof he is a troll, the poem is legit to me.

I agree this guy only comes on and comments when peoples creative juices are flowing and more than once he's made it sound like were going down the right path. I believe this guy is in a whole other part of the egg then we are. I just want him to give us more hints on the very next step.

We've completed the achievement and now what. I think he might have hinted at something I posted with EMPing TEDD on the bridge, Jetgunning him, Using the turbine on him, all while he has the "red eyes" he's posted previously. I think that might be the step that we're missing because people are quick to dismiss this idea, but when you break it down that's a lot of different things that can be done out of sequence, ya know what I mean?

You can litterally do this portion of bridge actions like (mathematically) 16 different ways. Piss him off first then EMP then Jetgun then Turbine or EMP, Turbine, Piss him off, Jetgun. You can do a bunch of different ways. If we can slim this idea down and confirm the correct order we might be closer to making an alternate route.

You've all been had. And making another thread to about it just makes it worse. Not one single thing the guy said panned out to be anything. Zero. That coupled with the fact that he is the only person claiming these things, makes the whole situation very unlikely. I hope some of you learn some better internet skills from this whole debacle.

Troll poem is trolling.

The account somebody01 posted a post and deleted it...

So ignore this guy

Cached bing ftw! Putting the smackdowwn on them trollz

PROOF: http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=somebo ... Aegx0MGYOk

Funny thing is I remember seeing that exact post. Didn't really take notice of the name, but nice find. You should start a post on Activision Forums cause people are still tripping, thinking its real. Lets get back on track here. Pretty sure Dan is Somebody01 and 02.

You've all been had. And making another thread to about it just makes it worse. Not one single thing the guy said panned out to be anything. Zero. That coupled with the fact that he is the only person claiming these things, makes the whole situation very unlikely. I hope some of you learn some better internet skills from this whole debacle.

+1

People must learn to not be so gullible, especially on the Internet.

We all need to move pass this and forget about it all. We really shouldn't create threads or discuss the matter anymore. If you do want to hear what the guy has to say (wouldn't if I were you but hey), then send him a PM in private to continue the discussion. As far as this subject being on CoDz, it should be a dead topic. Let's all move on.

Remember, here at CoDz we don't feed the Zombies trolls, we just let them die of starvation! (with a Ray Gun on standby in case those undead freakbags come back for more).

Hey so I could really care less about if Dan is legit or not. We'll all know soon enough anyways so I'm not about to stress that.

However something in the OP peaked my interest...

"theres 4 nav cards in the "starting area of green run""

Now we find the nav card in the starting area. Is it possible for all four players to grab the nav card, right off the bat? Or does it disappear once one person grabs it? I know that it would be nearly impossible to test this know as we basically all already have nav cards.

Also anyone notice that white card looking thing that's right below the bus driver's seat? It looks out of place and like a card but you cant get to it.