the sun moves in tranzit!?

bacon

Alright, i was playing and in the town, windo side of laundromat, a benr over power pole casts a shadow of an x or a +, i kept an eye on this and whatta ya know, the shadow eventually moved and dissapeard or maybe it moved undeer another shadow? Anyone else noticed the sun moving t all? :/

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, i was playing and in the town, windo side of laundromat, a benr over power pole casts a shadow of an x or a +, i kept an eye on this and whatta ya know, the shadow eventually moved and dissapeard or maybe it moved undeer another shadow? Anyone else noticed the sun moving t all? :/

Ehm, is there any way you could maybe post a picture to explain what you saw?

Sorry, this site just glitches my phones keyboard guys soo if i make a mistake and goto backspace, the button sticks on and deletes everything.. im sure you can undertand what im saying tho yeah? :/

And i seldom have an internet connection to use theatre but can someone do as an above post sais? Look at sun and fastforward?

I think what the OP is trying to say is that the Sun is Setting. But I've played the game for 3hrs strait and haven't see that sun move once from behind the Church.

The Only "Video" Proof I've seen that states there is a Moon Setting in Green run is the only thing I've see so far.

If there is a Trigger to cause the Moon to Rise, it should be in the Code. I asked that one guy yet no response from him.

Man, Today was a busy day wasn't it? One Dude who is a Troll, one Dude who is a "Smart Troll" and Jimmy getting Bossy. What Next?

really you cant swear on this board?

damn lol, niggas swear on tv and in classrooms nowadays this is the first site i see that bans swearing

yall are soft for sending me a ''warning'' too lmaooo were killin zombies and shit the driver even swears and youre sendin out warnings for saying faggot

really you cant swear on this board?

yes, show some respect. people pay money out of their own pockets to keep this site running. if you don't like it, head on over to TTG - you can swear your hearts content out over there. also, if your familiar with forums, a little "2 post sally" like yourself shouldn't be disrespectful to members/mods/admins such as Way (or anyone for that matter).

maybe you didn't see my original post but i called someone out (another ''two post sally'' right away i can tell you're a fucking weirdo for using a term like that) for being anal and dismissing another members post because of a few typos

move along drill

youre irrelevant to this conversation i was speaking to the mod