Some ideas to find next EE step

zombieman12

The original topic i got this idea from is here http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=26150

in one line it says looking IN the wrong way you are. I take that to mean we need to use a certain sight or scope to look at stuff. My idea was look at the beams of light in town through an MMS or some other special sight it may be different somehow.

Another idea i had with the MMS (or thermal if there is one in zombies? I dont really know i havent had the chance to explore too much yet) is to look in the train cars around the power station through them to see if there was anything in them. If somebody could try these things out or give me some evidence to debunk them it would be greatly appreciated :)

hopefully this might lead to new discoveries!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking that maybe we've been using the jet gun wrong on things. since the heat comes out from the back of the jet gun maybe instead of aiming at stuff with the jet gun we might need to face our backs to things so we can use its flames to hit them. What things i have no idea but it might be something to think about.

I have obtained the mms on the m8a1 in my last game and scanned all of the traincars i could find... i found nothing.. from the outside.. if you think about it the only way to can see things through the walls with the mms is the enemy that is movies.. (zombies or denizens) i also used it to look in thick grass under the semis and other obstacles. i was unable to finish my scanning because zombies + lava don't mix. the places i was able to scan was the cabin, power station, corn field, farm, train cars, and along the sides in the fog in-between them. places i missed was town, bus depot, diner, nacht, and bridge.

One of the things that intrigued me about the poem was saying that we run over it all the time and don't notice.. well if you look at the cracks on the ground outside the cabin it looks like they say "252" i don't know if that has any significance or not.

If your in theater mode you can fly through the hole in the roof at the cabin and be on top of the cabin. this is the only time I've seen where you can go somewhere with a camera that the player cannot (except for camera mode glitching out side of the map).

So if someone wants to continue the scanning in the places i missed, feel free and keep us informed. Or if anyone has any thoughts on the writing at the cabin post them.