How to get out of map in TranZit (Theatre)

I discovered a glitch in which it allows you to be under the map in theatre mode. Therefore allowing you to phase through the ground outside of the map. It's useful for exploring the map in greater detail especially alongside the no fog glitch (which I reccommend). There are still invisible walls that you will have to learn to manuever around. I have mastered that so well that I can go anywhere on the map. Sadly it's still theatre mode so you will not be able to find any secret buildables. And there is no sign of an underground trainstation. I would like to explain in text form but I don't know how well I could.

You can find in my films on COD TV, my Xbox gamertag is INFECTEDxWOLF 2.

I will be uploading a better tutorial to my YouTube channel and I will update when I do so.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty darn simple.

In theatre, Go out the bus depot towards down, and stay on the extreme left of the road. The entire left of the road has a crack running down it which widens slightly a ways in. You can get down into that crack where it widens and move through it's wall.

You're now under the map. Stay near the roads but outside the bounds to move freely to any location in the map.

go to farm, pass the entry, then straight to left, follow the building until you the maps wall, then i don't remember if you have to go up or down but at a time you will go inside the moutain and can go under the map.

when you are under the map there are several places out of the map you can come up in.

Wow, more ways than one, huh? But I still think that more people should learn how to do it so we can explore outside of player boundry. It may very well help us with Easter Eggs.

Don't worry, there are thousands of views on the videos that explain it. Overall, there isn't much to be found. It's also very limited because of how difficult it is to navigate around and the fact that you're not no-clipping, you're glitching under the map. It's very glitchy and it's not a good way to see things. You'd be much better off finding a PC guy to no-clip and take a look around.

I have a similiar way of doing this but instead i attach myself to a zombie/denizen fleeing in the cornfield (rarely it happens) and then detatch so i am outside of the invisible barrier.

Many places i can confirm there being nothing 'special' too ie its empty, nothing extra to go to.

Bank = Empty (the lights you seeing is just a flat layer on the exterior of the building)

Church = Has a lot of annoying barriers around the top but its still possible to clip though and again there is nothing but a light. nothing in the bottom of the church either.

Moon building = Nothing, empty..

Pretty much everything in town that you think or that has been discussed as being the next step isnt.

I feel the next step is not about a new area but using the area we have. I.e light orbs and buildables.

So far since i dont feel like making a new topic but i feel like;

+ The characters all have unique abilities (ie. hearing voices, building better, etc)

+ Opening all the portals and trying new stuff might help (i tried this but didnt experiment much after making all portals open)

+ I think sacrificing yourself with the tombstone perk (somewhere) will activate something, i believe this because of the signs (bwling - die now) be willing to die now.. ie give yourself up.

+ EMP grenades seem to stop the driver for some obvious reason which needs to be explored more and i too believe that it might have something to do with either braking down on the bridge so the bridge collapses and destroys the bus. or getting him so angry that he drives off somewhere. ( i believe he makes a remark like "were driving off a broken bridge into nowhere )

+ Commitment is the key but i believe this is only tied to your rank (ie you play for 5 consecutive days and then you have blue eyes) - this in turn helps to see stuff you couldnt (ie the glowing orbs in mystery boxes and around the traffic lights)