Learn what a troll is and stops being asses about it.

Dg-4

A troll is someone who causes mischief for their own amusement. When someone puts up speculation or a picture and the community doesnt agree, the poster get called a troll. In order to solve this Easter Egg, every option needs to be analyzed and everything needs to be taken into consideration. Don't call people trolls because you dont agree with them or because a suspicion was arroused. Even if a claim is so outlandish and ridiculous, until it is proven 100% that someone is faking it, then stop labeling them and isolating them. A year ago if someone were to say "I managed to get Samantha to appear out of a pyramid!" they would be labeled as trolls. Stop being male reproductive organs about this whole thing and act like a freakin community. Ill use Spider as an example of what not to do. Just because a past post was found of the user who posted a riddle, everyone is acting like this is proof that he was lying and everyone dismissed him. Innocent until proven guilty.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We've heard the tales by haven't seen the pictures you mentioned in your opening paragraph. I say trolls

............................................________

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

That completely went against the point of this thread. Don't label people as trolls unless you personally are completely sure that they are one. I mean this as a general statement; don't bring up any specific example to prove me wrong here. Sure, some people are trolls, but don't go accusing anyone of trolling without absolute certainty that they are one.

Also, a certain degree of foul language is tolerated here, but it is still seen as both immature and unprofessional. Use it as you wish, but you won't gain much respect speaking like that ALL THE TIME.

A troll is someone who causes mischief for their own amusement. When someone puts up speculation or a picture and the community doesnt agree, the poster get called a troll. In order to solve this Easter Egg, every option needs to be analyzed and everything needs to be taken into consideration. Don't call people trolls because you dont agree with them or because a suspicion was arroused. Even if a claim is so outlandish and ridiculous, until it is proven 100% that someone is faking it, then stop labeling them and isolating them. A year ago if someone were to say "I managed to get Samantha to appear out of a pyramid!" they would be labeled as trolls. Stop being male reproductive organs about this whole thing and act like a freakin community. Ill use Spider as an example of what not to do. Just because a past post was found of the user who posted a riddle, everyone is acting like this is proof that he was lying and everyone dismissed him. Innocent until proven guilty.

i agree guys been watch alot over the last few days give him the benefit of the doubt any way so what if the guy is trolling. try it his way out and there you go if it dont work wow it 30mins of your life wasted. if it turns out he trolling im happy at end of the day. least i know i have better life then him getting joy out people looking like ejits. i might look like ejit for that space of time i rather that then be a sad excuses of a human-being.