WTF is THIS!?

TheVetx

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i just noticed the fan for the turbine has the exact same electrical symbol on it as the ones on the traincarts. idk if anyone one else has posted up on this (sorry if it has been) but seeing as this is the 1st first time ive noticed this i figured i would post on it. A post i read today about something being right infront of us right when we start made we wonder, as well as the audio from maxis how we MUST build this thing! DO IT! if u stop and think u dont need the turbine.. or maybe u do. all these cryptic messages are $%%(. jz tweet too right?!, list the steps DO IT!!

i just finished no fog searching and this picture is what is across from the power. It looks like two smelters or something and the pathway to is blocked from trains on every side. But just how it looks i dont think there is anything of significance but some interesting things i noticed was the top hole in the church looks like a poster is up there and some kind of light..... maybe its what no fog does but i really think someone should throw an emp up in the top hole of the church

everything will look suspicious with no fog...

when we looked around with my friend what we also noticed was :

-the black smoke just before the lava at the exit of town.

-just accross the street at the same place : an hidden spot of ground behind lava and a truck where some object might be hidden : with the fog you wouldn't say there is something on this side.

-in the tunnel just next to the m16 (right hand), in the window where zombies spawn, there is an opened door that looks strange in this place... maybe a grenade in here...

never could try anything though, we didn't play since that.

it is this.

Thats it exactly!!

i just finished no fog searching and this picture is what is across from the power. It looks like two smelters or something and the pathway to is blocked from trains on every side. But just how it looks i dont think there is anything of significance but some interesting things i noticed was the top hole in the church looks like a poster is up there and some kind of light..... maybe its what no fog does but i really think someone should throw an emp up in the top hole of the church

i have try that the other day to EMP where the light is in the tower of the church notting happens that a dead end.

It's just a backdrop building across from Power.

It's exactly the same building from the map in Black Ops. I forget the name but it's the one with the trapdoor in the middle leading to B flag. This building is the exact same one that the switch is on in that map.

the map your on about i think is Radiation?

It's just a backdrop building across from Power.

It's exactly the same building from the map in Black Ops. I forget the name but it's the one with the trapdoor in the middle leading to B flag. This building is the exact same one that the switch is on in that map.

the map your on about i think is Radiation?

Read the post above yours. What he's talking about is in the first image you see, on the right in the wiki page.