Theory regarding JZ's recent tweet

Figjam14

My theory is that JZ is getting some heat from the higher ups about people getting pissed over not being able to figure out the EE. I believe people are getting very frustrated over this EE which may lead to less people purchasing future DLC's. This is a big no-no for JZ's bosses, so they are pushing to release information about it to JZ's dismay, so he is begrudgingly giving us hints (and is frustrated with us as a community for not figuring it out).

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been on treyarchs side of "making the game more exploring and a tad bit harder" on the easter egg. Ive defended taht its fun to look for the easter egg. But i think we need a bigger hint. I mean the occasional tweet does help but we need a bigger step. The laundromat is a big discovery. However, I think everyone running around and thinking like crazy is a bit much. When you have to decode BLOPS ll u know uve gone to far. I think JZ will keep tweeting more often and when enough has been found, he will slowly (and grudginly) give up the steps.

I have been on treyarchs side of "making the game more exploring and a tad bit harder" on the easter egg. Ive defended taht its fun to look for the easter egg. But i think we need a bigger hint. I mean the occasional tweet does help but we need a bigger step. The laundromat is a big discovery. However, I think everyone running around and thinking like crazy is a bit much. When you have to decode BLOPS ll u know uve gone to far. I think JZ will keep tweeting more often and when enough has been found, he will slowly (and grudginly) give up the steps.

Until more 'solid' information is found I'm just going to be playing the game for fun.

Well maybe if they didn't make it so damn hard we would've figured it out by now. Yes we asked for a longer and more challenging EE, but not a fucking year and a half one that requires the brains of Einstein and Edison!

You mean Tesla.

:D

Or Avogadro. At this point, I'm sure we would need all the brains of every single scientific mind to solve this fucking EE. :evil:

On a much lighter note...Anyone find some more clues?