2nd Tower Orb Glowing (Tutorial and Proof)

OPLRazor

I would really like to see an outside source replicate this. You seem legit and all, but I have yet to see anyone else get this to work. I want to believe you're telling the truth, but it's easy to cut that audio out of any of the countless videos of Maxis quotes and paste it there with some extended standing around the light.

As stated, I want to believe you. That's why I'm doing the Richtofen side right now so I can attempt to replicate after Maxis completion. But if there is no one else who can replicate it, then that's what it starts to look like.

I can Livestream the qoute From the Game Right now in theater The 2 Vertical thing one if you wish

xD only probly is Orbs dont like to appear in theater :'(

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather you invite me to a game and show me haha. Do you have Maxis side complete when you try this?

If you get on Right now i will show we did this in the first 10 minutes of the game to test the theory and we had 2 people without any easter egg compeltion and me with Rictofhens done

Msg the GT OPL Razor on Xbx and ill invite you

So what's in the middle then?

Why do I have a feeling my pre-calc knowledge is going to be used soon...

Idk Maybe i giant ass radio tower which has a NAV Table Underneath it ?

To create a scalene triangle you only need three lamp posts.. scalene triangle by definition is a triangle with no equal lengths or angles.. so the scalene triangle could be made elsewhere with the 3 lamp posts, and the tower would not be in the middle of it.

I have tested this and it works. Me and two other friends me and one with rich done one without anything done. We spread out to the locations and turned the power on and off. We put the three turbines down, one at bus depot, one at dine, and one between power and farm. We also got the same quote,"Now return power to the spire...." My friend who was Samuel couldnt hear what he said at first so we quit right away to go listen in theater mode to make out what he said and sure enough. It is definitely Rich talking because only Samuel can hear him. Now i wonder what he means by return power to the spire and i think it can be only 3 things. 1) turn the power back on 2)shoot the spire with the jet gun 3)try nav card. Im hoping #3 but my friends had to go to bed so if anyone who has neither side done or only Rich side and wants to try this add me on xbox xTRISKITx also my most recent zombie game is the one we just did if anyone wants to look at it. I think its like 10:23 long

What exactly is this shaky video showing the tower that can be clearly seen from town with no denizens trying to show? Not saying you're a troll, but why are you making things so difficult? The tower obviously lights up for each step you do, what step was done for the particular light that you're trying to show everyone? You know exactly what people are asking but your trying to be mysterious is getting in the way of people actually understanding the point you're attempting to make.

OPL Razor & co,

well done sirs.

you have given me hope again.

I am one of the few who has not done the easter egg yet, on either sides, I've been waiting for this exact moment because I knew that I couldn't go back. If anyone would like to try, I am around this weekend. I have a capture device, I'm down.

What iam curious about at the moment that this is now out there you havent had anybody as far as like NGT or simular big name channels even shed any light on this yet its quite known now on alot of the forums.

(Personally i Dont Care guess once they post their vids i lose any potential due to the fact everyone watches them)

he says it in solo too. if you can figure that one out.

putting a turbine down at one of the streetlights AFTER turning off the power (in solo) .. and you get the same quote about 'activating two of the obtuse vertices of the scalene.'

Iam going to ask have you done Ethier Easter Egg yet The idea of this is that this can get the quote in Co-op and Solo, But actully getting it to the point where he say activate the spire i havent had that in solo yet

putting a turbine down at one of the streetlights AFTER turning off the power (in solo) .. and you get the same quote about 'activating two of the obtuse vertices of the scalene.'

Wait if he says obtuse vertices of a scalene triangle...that's not possible to have an obtuse vertice of a scalene

Wait if he says obtuse vertices of a scalene triangle...that's not possible to have an obtuse vertice of a scalene

Like this?

http://rchsbowman.files.wordpress.com/2 ... lene-2.jpg

*trollface*

I guess you couldn't have MULTIPLE obtuse vertices, as it would be already over 180 degrees.