2nd Tower Orb Glowing (Tutorial and Proof)

OPLRazor

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So maxis says you found two vertices of the scalene....what's the overhead view of the 3 turbine locations because he could mean a scalene triangle. Is the tower in the center?

He's said that to me every time I've done the maxis side. It's just what he says everytime you activate the 2 lamps after the avagadro step as far as i know. Whats the news here?

So maxis says you found two vertices of the scalene....what's the overhead view of the 3 turbine locations because he could mean a scalene triangle. Is the tower in the center?

He's said that to me every time I've done the maxis side. It's just what he says everytime you activate the 2 lamps after the avagadro step as far as i know. Whats the news here?

The Fact is that we Are not doing the Maxis Easter Egg and that Quote only comes from when you do those locations and that the locations do add up to a scalene type Triangle

Play nice, and wow this actually is something new huh? (I hope. I haven't had time to do this stuff myself yet) I'm sorry for all the harsh treatment you have gotten around here. People get really crude and irrational when Treyarch trolls them with random beams of light and other stuff :lol:

Nice to see a moderator doing what needs to be done. I'd like to apologise as well on behalf of the jerks who kept berrating you and called you a troll, just goes to show that the so called know it alls dont really know it all. Have u found any other progress to this?

It just seems to be part of Maxis's EE, i've heard it before when it was done with 2 people. I doubt a blue orb for richtofen would appear after doing a part of Maxis's EE, i could be wrong though. If possible could you get footage of the orb not there at first then appearing after you do these steps?

Play nice, and wow this actually is something new huh? (I hope. I haven't had time to do this stuff myself yet) I'm sorry for all the harsh treatment you have gotten around here. People get really crude and irrational when Treyarch trolls them with random beams of light and other stuff :lol:

Thanks its nice to See this here at least and i havent got ten quite alot more then i expected from here as far as my youtube and all goes. I plan on trying to do what my friend did to get the NAV card expect (hes the one who found this so i trust him when it comes to easter egg jazz, Hopefully my next topic wll be for getting the NAV card Accepted

It just seems to be part of Maxis's EE, i've heard it before when it was done with 2 people. I doubt a blue orb for richtofen would appear after doing a part of Maxis's EE, i could be wrong though. If possible could you get footage of the orb not there at first then appearing after you do these steps?

thought we already came to the conclusion that, he says that bcuz 2 ppl were doing the EE?

My friend is offline at the moment but multiple times we have had others in the game to could confirm not seeing it before

No problem. congratz on getting the orb up there anyway, only place i've ever seen it is in the box and it doesn't seem to do anything. Sometimes i think these orbs are just there to keep us occupied until DLC comes out :(

Thanks its nice to See this here at least and i havent got ten quite alot more then i expected from here as far as my youtube and all goes. I plan on trying to do what my friend did to get the NAV card expect (hes the one who found this so i trust him when it comes to easter egg jazz, Hopefully my next topic wll be for getting the NAV card Accepted

Do you know how to get the navcard accepted though?

Friend has got ive seen were trying to back track cause he was trying to do maxis easter and i think the Steps got mixed up so yea i only have tomorrow to try so i hope that we didnt just see something We Are Trying Hard cause iam losing my internet which suck cause my grades Arnt up to par :P Too bad i was only about 20 minute behind people on the Riictofhen easter egg i guess i missed this one too :'(

I don't think the new part is the Maxis quote about the 2 vertices of the scalene and tertiary node, but the following quote "You have done well, now activate the spire's power...are you circumcised? Oh hold on, *garbled*" What this means (to me anywho) is that powering two of the lamp posts triggers the first quote, but they've triggered a third quote by figuring out which three are necessary.

Tertiary clearly means third, and the 2 vertices are the 2 lamp posts, while the third is another. Node makes sense to be the lamps IMHO because it may be powering something here.

I would really like to see an outside source replicate this. You seem legit and all, but I have yet to see anyone else get this to work. I want to believe you're telling the truth, but it's easy to cut that audio out of any of the countless videos of Maxis quotes and paste it there with some extended standing around the light.

As stated, I want to believe you. That's why I'm doing the Richtofen side right now so I can attempt to replicate after Maxis completion. But if there is no one else who can replicate it, then that's what it starts to look like.